PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Self-Looped Motor-Generator by usweentop
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
October 9, 2012
On April 21, 2012, an Indonesian inventor posted a video showing a smaller motor powering a larger generator that produces enough power to run the smaller motor, with power left over to run a hammer drill (possibly more). The system is turned on while plugged into the wall. Then a switch is toggled and the cord is unplugged from the wall. Then the self-looped system powers the hammer drill.
According to Wikipedia, "Most electric hammer drills are rated (input power) at between 600 and 1100 watts."
This is another independent instance of the Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over type of system we first featured last month.
After he works out a few bugs in the system, the inventor said he would consider open sourcing the technology, asking only a royalty of 5% on all commercial applications of the technology. PES would share a minority portion of that for administering the open source project.
On October 06, 2012, he wrote: (excerpt)
- Greatest load in test I have is 2000 watts for 5 consecutive days using a water heater 2 x 1000 watts.
- I work in government, Meteorological Station.
- Currently I continue to experiment until close to perfect. If successful, I as soon to contact you.
And on October 08, 2012, he wrote: (excerpt)
- Water heater I mean is spiral, to boil water. Not a water heater for shower. And it’s just running continuously.
- I will finishing my experiment. In order to be useful for everyone. When it is perfect, I'll tell you later. And all parts, wiring diagrams, schematic block, I'll send it to you for publish.
- All of offer from you and PES, I'm so really appreciate. And that makes me happy. I would consider it. About royalty, maybe we will discuss further. I think you understand better it.
- It's okay that anything I wrote to you become publish information
Free electric 4000 watts of Central Bangka Babel
- [Description translated by Google] One shortcoming, we do not have a powerful 2000 watt UPS or so. If there is a UPS, the motor does not start the first electro electricity use. Hopefully this work can advance the science and technology of Indonesia. It is conceivable, that one day all the people of Indonesia enjoy free electricity for every home has a generator without any fuel. Cars, motorcycles, fishing boats, ships, trains, PLN, factories, etc. does not require fuel again when applying this technology. Please support and suggestions on this work. Central Bangka advanced ... Go ahead Indonesiaku .... Arise, O country boy! (YouTube / usweentop; April 21, 2012)
For video reference, please see on youtube: 1) 3000 Watt Generator Powers Itself, Grinder & Drill Press 2) Self-Running 40kW (40,000 Watt) fuelless Generator 3) Self Running 2000 Watt fuelless Generator
In the News
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Self-Looped Motor-Generators >
Self-Looped Motor-Generator by usweentop - An Indonesian inventor has posted a video showing a smaller motor powering a larger generator that produces enough power to run the smaller motor, with power left over to run a two 1000-watt water heaters. The system is turned on while plugged into the wall. Then a switch is toggled and the cord is unplugged from the wall. (PESWiki; October 9, 2012)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Q-Mo-Gen - An open source project to prove, validate, characterize, improve, theorize the scientific reasoning, and propagate the self-looped motor-generator concept in which a smaller motor powers a larger generator, with power from the generator keeping the motor going, with energy left over for practical use.
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors