PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation (SCENAR)
- See also Site:LRP:The Russian Scenar Device
The Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation (S.C.E.N.A.R.), was developed for the Russian space program to replace medical treatment for astronauts during space travel. The SCENAR uses biofeedback -- by stimulating the nervous system -- and is able to inform the brain of where the ailments are, so the brain can send out the proper signals for the body to heal itself of a wide variety of illnesses.
- Mention the promotion code "PES" and get 5% off.
- Download (13 Mb; mp3) - On July 9, 2007, Sterling D. Allan conducted a live 1-hour interview with Scenar representative, Scott Maxwell.
Offering the scenar requires FDA licensing. This is a type 2 device. It is recommended that you have a certified practioner or licensed practioner work on you before trying it on yourself. Once you see it how it works, there are many home use models you can buy for much less than the pro ones. A Google search will show you the variety.
ISTA (International SCENAR Technology Association) is a professional SCENAR organization and is beginning to add a referral base around the world. http://www.scenartech.com/
How It Works
The SCENAR is the size of a TV remote control and runs on batteries. Using biofeedback, the SCENAR enables the body to heal itself. According to Russian head scientist Professor Revenko, “The SCENAR causes the body's self-healing to be effected by the release of neuro and other peptides, commonly known as the body's in-built pharmacy.
The SCENAR sends out a series of signals through the skin and measures the response. Each signal is only sent out when a change is recorded in the electrical properties of the skin, in response to the previous signal. Visible reactions include reddening of the skin, numbness, stickiness (the SCENAR will have the feeling of being magnetically dragged), a change in the numerical readout and an increase in the electronic ‘clattering’ of the device.
The body can get accustomed to a stable pathological state, which may have been caused by injury, disease or toxicity (<20 millivolts in the cell). The SCENAR initiates the healing process by stimulating the production of regulatory peptides for the body to use where necessary, thereby re-establishing the body's natural physiological state. Neuro and other regulatory peptides are produced by C-fibres, which comprise 85% of all nerves in the body, and are used by the nervous system to process sensory information. C-fibres react most readily to SCENAR electro-stimulation and the peptides produced last up to several hours, meaning the healing process will continue long after the treatment is over. The large quantity of neuropeptides and C-fibres in the Central Nervous System can also result in the treatment on one area aiding with other chemical imbalances, correcting sleeplessness, appetite and behavioral problems.
What It Does
- It is applied on the skin surface, stimulating all structures of the skin. The skin develops from the same embryological layer as the nervous system. This allows for treatment of internal organs as the Scenar stimulates reflexive zones on the surface of the skin.
- It works along acupuncture meridians and neurological zones.
- It releases a regulative healing-peptide cascade.
- It helps to restore homeostasis.
- It eliminates repetitive central nervous system patterns.
- It works along ascending pathways in the spinal cord to affect the cortex of the brain. This causes efferent pathways from the cortex to convey impulses, which affect a response in the organs associated with the reflex area on the skin.
- It works directly on local spinal reflexes.
- It re-establishes normal membranous resonance.
- Through molecular polarization it normalizes adapted tissue polarities.
- By microphoresis it stimulates selective reabsorption of trace elements and minerals from the skin.
Who It's For
SCENAR devices are designed to be used by everyone: from homemakers to highly trained medical professionals. For the layperson, it is easy to turn on the device, set the power level, and then let the readouts tell you what poer to use and for how long.
There are a plethora of instructional DVDs, seminars, and courses available. It is recommended that people who buy SCENARs study the technology.
ISTA suggests that by background there are 4 types of student -
A. PAMs - Professions Aligned to Medicine - doctors of orthodox medicine, nurses, physiotherapists, etc. The goal of training for this group is to give health professionals, who are already fully trained and are experienced in interacting with patients, the S.C.E.N.A.R. Therapy skills necessary to be able to offer an additional healing tool to their patients. ISTA recommends that the training for thisgroup, particulary at advanced levels, be conducted by peers.
B. CAMs - Complementary and Alternative Medical Practitioners. The goal of training is to give this group not only the S.C.E.N.A.R. skills necessary to add S.C.E.N.A.R. Therapy to the range of treatments they are able to offer their clients and to provide them with an understanding of the issues which would normally only be encountered by PAMs, so as to ensure an understanding of when to involve a client's PAM.
C. NOMs - NO Medical backgrounds - this group comprises students who have no healthcare experience at all, they may well be changing careers, possibly wishing to become S.C.E.N.A.R. Practitioners after personally experiencing the benefits of this Therapy. The goal of training for this group is not only to take the student to S.C.E.N.A.R. Practitioner level, but also to provide a solid understanding of professionalism in healthcare, including knowing when to refer to either a PAM or a more experienced CAM.
D. HOMs - Home Users - this group consists of people who wish to use S.C.E.N.A.R. for either self-treatment or a clearly defined situation only; the latter usually within the family. The goal of training is thoroughly to familiarise the Home User with the application of S.C.E.N.A.R.; with the nature of disease and the healing process in general, and specifical to any intended home application. It is recognised and accepted that in some countries and jurisdictions some of above student categories are disallowed. ISTA respects each nation's conventions and does not seek to counter them in any way.
What It Heals
SCENAR is remarkably effective in treating many different conditions, including nervous system disorders, respiratory complaints, cardiovascular problems, urogenital disorders. A few examples: *Locomotor disorders: arthritis, scoliosis
- Injuries of the peripheral nervous system: carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, neuralgia
- Disorders of the central nervous system: stroke after affects
- Disorders of respiratory organs: asthma, bronchitis, and others
- Disorders of blood circulatory organs: hypertension, angina
- Disorders of digestive organs: gastritis, stomach ulcers, colitis, hepatitis
- Dental diseases: pain, inflammation
- Ear, nose and throat disorders: laryngitis, sinusitis
Varicose veins, before and after five minute treatment with AcuScen::
Types of Conditions That Benefit the Most (Based on Russian Experience)
1. Digestive system 2. Cardiovascular system 3. Respiratory system 4. Musculoskeletal system 5. Urinary system 6. Reproductive system 7. Nervous system 8. Blood system 9. Immune system 10. Endocrine system 11. Nutritional and metabolic systems
Reported Effects of Scenar Therapy • Therapeutic and revitalizing effects appear after the first session • Achieved effects are intensive and long-lasting • Recognition of weak points of the body and positive influence on them • Recognition of points of blocked energy resulting in excess energy • Stimulate the body’s energy • Balance homeostasis • Eradicate repetitive central nervous system patterns • Pain relief • Reduces inflammation • Regulates body temperature • Helps with coagulation • Improves microcirculation • Increases nutrients to damaged cells • Removes toxins • Balances hormones • Speeds wound healing and regenerates damaged tissue, and ulcers (including peptic ulcers) • Stimulates parasympathetic and balances autonomic nervous system improving digestion and sleep • Improved sense of wellbeing • Swift rehabilitation effects • Improvement of the general condition
source: Nutri-Energetics Systems --- NES: A Paradigm Shift/ Robert Shane
A summary of findings in different clinical groups on 50,000 Scenar doctors and other practitioners includes cumulative percentages in which “ effectiveness? is defined as a cure of 66% of cases and some improvement in 33% of cases. CIRCULATORY 82% Musculoskeletal 79% Respiratory 84% Ear and Mastoid 82% Gastrointestinal 93% Eye and adnexae 93% Genito-urinary 89% Mouth/Jaw/Saliva glands 91% Gynae and Obstetrics 78% Depression 95%
It’s Safe The SCENAR is non-invasive, non-surgical, and non-pharmeceutical. In over twenty years of use in Russia and Europe, no unwanted side effects have been noted. Since the impulses sent by the device are similar to the body's own impulses, these are quite safe, even for children and pregnant women. The literature simply lists two contraindications: 1. Pacemakers; 2. Cardiac Fibrillation. If pain and symptoms persist : SEE YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
In 1973, Alexander Karasev created the first Russian SCENAR device (then called TENS), which was designed to block pain. The idea developed into a device designed to take the place of an actual medical doctor for Soviet space astronauts. The device was designed to do actual healing and treatment for many medical conditions during the cosmonauts lengthly stays in space. The technology is now available in the US and Canada. (For a more in depth history visit: Scenar History)
SCENAR have been authorized for clinical and home use by the Health Ministry of Russia for over 25 years. It is not an experimental therapy and is used extensively in Europe as well. SCENAR impulses are similar to endogenous nerve impulses, it is non-damaging and safe.
source: International SCENAR Technology Association
- International SCENAR Technology Association
- http://scenar.biz/what-is-scenar/scenar-devices.html - second generation technology, called "cosmodic"
- The Electrical Properties of Cancer Cells
- Scenar Therapists Association for North America and Europe
- Scenar Therapy
- Virtual Medicine by Dr. Kieth Scott-Mumby
- Electrotherapy - Wikipedia's encyclopedic entry (not very well developed)
In the News
- Best Case SCENAR - A Honolulu ophthalmologist is getting amazing pain-relief results using a device that was originally developed for the Russian space team (Start Bulletin; Sunday, May 15, 2005)
Makes Life Bearable for Tom Bearden
On Feb. 20, 2008, Tom Bearden wrote: (The following is posted with his permission, with the caveat that this is research and not intended as medical advice. He uses the "automatic" version of the Scenar.)
I’m really using my Scenar these days, and it is of very great assistance. It really reduces the pain (both shoulders, back, both knees) by about 95%, and makes life tolerable!
Recently I got knocked down in the doorway of a mall and took a very hard fall, wrenched the back again very badly, and the left shoulder again. The Scenar has really made the difference! I’m still walking, still get around a bit, and nearly free from pain because of it.
Just thought I’d let you know again how grateful I am to you for all your trouble in getting this for me. It’s been a life-saver!
See Discussion page
Mention the promotion code "PES" and get 5% off.
web site: www.scenar.us
400 N San Gabriel Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
contact person: Maxwell
- Site:LRP:The Russian Scenar Device
- Bio-Energetics > TENS
- Bio-Energetics > Zappers
- Bio-Energetics > EM Pulse
- Bio-Energetics > ElectroAcupunture