PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Secondary Oscillation Technologies
- Featured / OS: Radiant Energy > Bedini SG / Gravity Motors > Milkovic >
Bedini-powered Milkovic two-stage oscillator - Nick Kovacevic has thought to combine two approaches. He uses a Bedini coil to pulse the pendulum of a Milkovic two-stage mechanical oscillator as a way to introduce torque to the Bedini set-up, which usually lacks torque. He's open to suggestions about how to harness a net energy gain. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; February 7, 2011)
- Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator - Serbian inventor, Veljko Milković, shows how leveraged secondary oscillations produce around twelve times more energy than the input energy supplied to the primary pendulum. Highest scientific rating of "original scientific work" granted the patented technology.
- OS:Milkovic-Berrett Secondary Oscillator Generator - Brian Berrett of Lehi, Utah has built a two-wheel device that uses the two-stage mechanical oscillator principle set forth by Mikovic. The electrical output from the secondary wheel is far in excess of the electrical input required to maintain the primary pendulum oscillation on the first wheel.
- Just a few ideas to toss into the ring in relation to the "Milkovic Device" - Hans von Lieven posts his ideas regarding harnessing the secondary oscillation amplification effect; offering a few suggestions for experimenters, including a possible self-sustaining mechanism proposal. (KeelyTech; Apr. 9, 2007)
- Ives Replication of Milkovic Secondary Oscillator - Von Ives reports that the results of his replication of the Milkovic secondary oscillator resulted in an output:input ratio showing about a 48.6% efficiency. He says that the "amplification" described is nothing more than simple leverage.
- Featured: Gravity Motors > Secondary Oscillations > Feltonberger >
Feltonberger Offers Gravity Assist to Utility Power - Gravitational Energy Corp of Ohio, USA, is developing a 100 kilowatt system that will use half as much fuel, being assisted by a swinging pendulum, which causes a vertical displacement of great force. The capital costs are a little more, but maintenance and fuel costs are much less. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; February 14, 2011)
- Feature: Emergency Prep / Human-Powered / Gravity Motors > Secondary Oscillations >
Feltenberger pendulum pump now commercially available - Gravitational Energy Corporation's Feltenberger Pendulum Pump, proven recently in Haiti, is manually operated. Coupled to a piston pump, it is capable of pumping and filtering 2,000 gallons of clean drinking water per hour. An electricity generator is being developed. (PESWiki; Aug. 3, 2010)
- Gravity Motors > Secondary Oscillations >
Simple demo of centrifugal power harnessing by MagnaMoRo - Centripetal force is the key. It is a free force generated by centrifugal activity of mass. All we need do is harness it! Here we have a little fun while showing off the ability to obtain Overunity. I cause my daughter to bounce up and down with just to input power of my index finger... (YouTube / MagnaMoRo; May 1, 2012)
- Mehess > Using a Clock Pendulum to Generate Electricity - Bill Mehess has invented a system in which a clock pendulum mechanism swings magnets into coils, allegedly generating enough electricity to recharge the clock spring as well as power other devices. (PESN; Mar. 24, 2007)
Matos de Matos
- Water > Pumps >
Matos de Matos Pendulum Hydro Pump - Angolan inventor proposes to use the swinging motion of a heavy pendulum to cause cylinders and pistons in the supporting legs to provide pumping action with relatively low energy input to keep the pendulum swinging. (Blogspot; May 6, 2010) SDA Comment: The Milkovic design is probably better suited, creating less of a dampening action of the pendulum swing.
- Featured: Gravity Motors > Secondary Oscillations > AOGFG >
AOGFG Inertial Generator on Facebook - Bobby Amarasingam of AOGFG has been working on new variations of his inertial generator concept. It is a secondary oscillation device on steroids. Rather than a high-weight, low-speed machine, Bobby is designing high-speed, low-weight versions of that concept. Here are a few photos he has posted to his Facebook page. (PureEnergyBlog; March 17, 2013)
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry
- http://www.rexresearch.com/constran/1constran.htm - George Constaninesco's "Torque Converter" is almost identical to Milkovic, except he does not use a pendulum as an input.
GRAVITY MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Gravity Motors
- News:Gravity Motors
- PowerPedia:Gravity motor
- Directory:Secondary Oscillations - a primary pendulum swinging creates a secondary lever force that appears to be greater than the force required to keep the pendulum swinging.
- Directory:RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor
- Zeero Power
- Directory:Alpha Omega Galaxy Freefall Generator (AOGFG)
- Directory:Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator
- OS: F. M. Chalkalis Gravity Wheel
- Directory:Mikhail Dmitriev Gravity Wheel