PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Scriptures and Inspired Verses Relevant to Free Energy
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 20, 2011
The other day I got a letter from R.A.F. expressing gratitude for me including a scripture in my coverage of the Ismael Aviso self-charging EV. He sent me a couple of pages of references which are posted below.
It has long been my belief that legitimate breakthrough clean energy technologies that are ridiculed and rejected have a destiny to become supreme, bringing the wisdom of the wise to naught, while exalting the so-called "foolish".
While many of these verses are Messianic, they also have applicability to free energy, as well as to other "fringe" modalities such as alternative medicine, alternative spirituality, alternative etc.
- "The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner." (Psalm 118:22)
Yesterday's heresy has become today's dogma.
- "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, [even] a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise [men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent [men] shall be hid." (Isaiah 29:14)
- "The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day." (Isaiah 2:11)
- "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of his understanding." (Isaiah 40:28)
- "He giveth 'power' to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength." (Isaiah 40:29)
- "Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:" (Isaiah 40:30)
- "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
- "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:19)
1 Corinthians 2:14
- "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14)
1 Corinthians 1:19
- "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." (1 Corinthians 1:19])
1 Corinthians 1:27,28
- "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are…." (1 Corinthians 1:27, 28)
- "And I will bring the blind by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths [that] they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them." (Isaiah 42:16)
Feel free to list additional scriptures and inspired verses relevant to free energy. PESWiki is publicly editable.
In the News
- Featured: Quotes >
Scriptures and Inspired Verses Relevant to Free Energy - It has long been my belief that legitimate breakthrough clean energy technologies that are ridiculed and rejected have a destiny to become supreme, bringing the wisdom of the wise to naught, while exalting the so-called "foolish". (PESWiki; February 20, 2011)
Relevant "Weak Things / Foolish" Contenders
There are many, in fact most of the breakthroughs we feature here are of this ilk.
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: EVs > Electrostatic >
Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car - An inventor from the Philippines has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via an antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic or radio wave energy from the surroundings. He's also developed a super-efficient repelling force that he wants to engineer into an engine. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; February 5, 2011)