PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Scan Gauge II
- Full Disclosure: PES Network, Inc. is a leading reseller of the ScanGauge.
The ScanGaugeII tracks automobile statistics in real time by plugging into the diagnostic connector found under-dash on 1996 and newer cars and light trucks.
The integrated Trip Computer provides real-time feedback while simultaneously tracking three sets of trip data. The Digital Gauges give you real-time data for your vehicle, and the built-in Scan Tool allows you to read trouble codes and diagnose potentially expensive problems before they get out of hand.
PES Reseller Website
- http://pureenergysystems.com/store/ScanGauge - Scan Gauge II
Videos and Photos
- Gas-saving gadgets - 3:26 Minutes. Popular Mechanics Editor Mike Allen shows off equipment designed to save you fuel by adjusting the way you drive."...designed to save you fuel by adjusting the way you drive." (CNN Money / Popular Mechanics; July 10, 2008)
3.48 Minutes Quick run through of the scanguage II w/xguage
just for the guys at CustomTacos.. :) (YouTube; April 13, 2008)
_ _ _ _
2.57 Minutes. ScanGauge II Options Demonstration
This is a video showing off all of the options. (YouTube; April 30, 2008)
- The Linear-Logic ScanGauge II Review - Digital displays for a car dashboards have always been a thing of the future shown in T.V. shows, movies and concept cars on display at the auto show. Here we are here in the 21st century, and cars still don’t come with a full digital dash. When I discovered a new device called the ScanGauge II Automotive Computer made by Linear-Logic, I was in awe that a little black box with a LCD could offer up digital gauges, trip computers, and OBD2 scan tools all in one easy-to-install package. (Gear Diary; June 10, 2007)
- Your Car has Secrets:Learn them with a ScanGauge II - If your car is 1996 or newer, and you really want to learn more about your car's internals, I fully recommend the Linear Logic ScanGauge II. It seamlessly incorporates three different devices into one, easy-to-use black box. It takes only seconds to install, and can save you a lot of money either through gas savings, checking trouble codes, or spotting potential problems before they turn serious. This is a must-have for the car enthusiasts and novices alike. (ePinions ; March 17, 2007)
In the News
- A Gas Gauge That Works - We're well aware that the majority of gas-saving gadgets are a bunch of worthless gimmicks, but one particular piece of hardware can help you save gas, and it does so by making you aware. The ScanGauge II connects directly to the On Board Diagnostics System (OBDII) port, which exists on nearly all post-1996 vehicles. It has an LCD readout that can notify you of stored trouble codes, but probably the most important feature in today's day and age is the instantaneous fuel economy readout. (Jalopnik; June 12, 2008)
- Useful fuel monitor for showing real-time usage - (Time; May 19, 2008) CNN, May 31, 2008
- "...designed to save you fuel by adjusting the way you drive." (CNN Money / Popular Mechanics; July 10, 2008)
See Discussion page
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency - main index
- News:Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Directory:Energy from Roadways
FUEL TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuel Additives
- Directory:Alternative Fuels
- Directory:Fuel Pre-Heating for Mileage Improvement
- Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Clean Fuel Conversions
- Directory:Spark Plugs
- Directory:Hypermiling -- Driving Tips for Better Mileage
- Directory:Boron Additive
- Directory:Electric Vehicles
- Template:Electric Vehicles footer - more EV listings
VEHICLE HARDWARE MODIFICATIONS
- Directory:Air Cars