PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 11, 2014
Alan Smith from the U.K. (same who is doing the quantitative testing of the H-Cat via the E-CatWorld fundraiser), alerted me to this post he made on his Facebook page about a message from Rolf Guthmann:
- "I'm an engineer and theoretical physicist and for three decades working with alternative energy. I have a website with my theoretical work on: http://www.quantumgravity.us
- In 2006 (in the same year of the STEORN announcement) I built the Gravitational Motor...the basis for building the first "Perpetual Motion System".The second PMS is the RAR ENERGY engine, which started in operations ...in December 23, 2013. YES, it works!! Was stopped only twice for adjustments)
- The second RAR machine is shown in the photograph attached.
- This (my) video shows a small collection of GM’s that were built: http://youtu.be/2ArpYL2iviI [Posted below.]
[As the rotor begins spinning, it appears to cause an upward thrust. Make sure you watch the impressive collection of builds near the end of the video.]
- Details of how the GM's work and how to build a PMS with them will be available in the coming days on my website at:
- The theory that explains, in part, the operation of the PMS, with all known’s (three) forms of field’s symmetry breaking, will be placed too, on my website, in the coming weeks.
- I am providing documentation of an equivalent RAR generator system (gravitational), the magnetic version with symmetry breaking by mechanical lever (the "Magnetic Energy Generator").
- The pdf file of this system can be downloaded (at the link below.)
- Regards, Rolf Guthmann, Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Gravitational Motors (GMs) 1983-2013
- (YouTube; March 10, 2014)
Gravitational Motor's 1983-2013
This story began in 1983.
In this video it is shows almost all of the tests performed with Gravitational Motor's (GM's) between the years 1983 and 2013.
Altogether 19 prototypes and a few more 32 variants were built.
Most tests were destructive (we had total loss of the device), the goal was to find the best geometry.
The GM-06 is the only one that remains operational.
Almost all the GM's lost weight being the most efficient GM-12 (the last one picture), which lost 17% of his weight, wherein the wheels have an inclination of 51º.
Information as an GM works, as well as guidance on how you can build a Perpetual Motor ("PM") will be available at:
Still will be presented other forms of symmetry breaking with which we can build a PM.
This is a collage I pulled together from images in this video: http://youtu.be/2ArpYL2iviI
In the News
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Anti-Gravity > Gravity Motors >
Rolf Guthmann is Posting Gravity Motor Info - This Brazilian inventor is in process of disclosing how his gravity motors work. His compilation video shows the motor system rising on a balance when it is turned on, suggesting a counter-gravity effect. (PESWiki; March 11, 2014)
email: rabg + @ + quantumgravity.us