PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Rhoalphy Cano's QMoGen
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
April 21, 2014
Here is yet another QMoGen (self-looped with energy left over [Q] motor generator). This is now the 50'th such system claim of which I've become aware. Deggory from India also brought this one to my attention.
It looks like this one is out of the Phillipines, and like the majority of QMoGens, it includes a flywheel.
They have a transfer switch that shows the start-up coming from mains power, then, once the system is up to speed, they plug the power into itself and quickly switch the power to run from itself. You see a spark in the transfer switch as the connection is made, and you can see that plug coming from the output of the generator.
They show it powering a drill and a grinder.
- ? YouTube user rhoalphy cano - not sure if this person originated the technology
AC self running GENSET
- energy free (YouTube; April 20, 2014)
In the News
- Rhoalphy Cano's QMoGen - This demo out of the Philippines uses a transfer switch from mains to self-looped mode, after which it powers a drill and a grinder. (Free Energy Blog; April 21, 2014)
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News Archive:
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies