PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
- See also Directory:Revolution-Green - The main ongoing index. The following is more of an announcement page about their launch.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 5, 2013
Yesterday it was brought to my attention that a new news service has emerged: http://Revolution-Green.com, cranking out 2-3 stories a week.
The debut post was made on March 16, 2013. Here is an excerpt.
- "Our goal is to bring you the latest news regarding green energy developments and provide a mature blog for discussion. We will cover topics such as wind turbine farms, solar cell technology, bio-fuels, etc… We will also have a discussion area for non-conventional energy technology such as LENR, Vacuum Energy, HHO, and Semiconductor Thermogenerator. We wish to spread awareness of our current energy crisis and shed some highlights on those who are bringing us closer to being free from the bonds of fossil fuels.
- "...It’s time people became educated on the facts and are aware of the possible solutions to both our energy crisis and the environmental catastrophe mankind has brought on themselves. By providing the information to you, we feel it will promote ingenuity, new ideas, and possibly save our future generations from climate disparity and energy slavery.
- "Coming soon, Revolution-Green will provide an area for posting DYI, replication, and open source projects. We will never promote a known scam and we make it our goal to validate, provide the sources to replicate, and eventually bring to market new innovative clean energy projects.
- "Revolution-Green is owned, moderated, and edited by Ken Lebrun."
Even though there is a lot of animosity there toward myself and PESN, I welcome the emergence of another news service in this sector. I have several reasons for this:
- I can't keep up with all the great stuff that gets submitted for us to cover. By having multiple news organizations, there is a better chance that the good stuff won't be overlooked.
- Like the story of the blind men and the elephant, it is good to have multiple perspectives on the same subject. What one service may conclude to be bogus or a fraudulent might be given some slack by the other, giving it more time to prove itself out, further increasing the chances that the legitimate technologies will get the support they need. Likewise, one might make a solid case for a technology being bogus or fraudulent, that the other might overlook.
- Competition is usually good, increasing the quality of all players.
That said, I think internal criticism of people within the movement should be minimized, to prevent the "divide and conquer" tactic of the enemy. We need unity, not schism. We should work together as much as possible.
Despite their open hostility toward me, I wish them well.
Here are a few stories they've run:
- Upcoming LENR Coverage Via the SmartScareCrow Energy Hour (May 5, 2013)
- Latest News on Rossi and LENR (May 4, 2013)
- Plasma Turbine Demonstration From Bob Rohner & Dannel Roberts! (May 1, 2013)
- Max Miller’s recreation of the Stanley Meyer’s Fuel Cell (April 20, 2013)
- Justin H. Tipping CEO of “Nanoholdings” Explains How nanotechnology is Set To Change the Future of Energy (April 12, 2013)
- All Magnet Motor Video – Michael McInnes (April 9, 2013)
- Introduction of the Key Ring Atom (April 1, 2013)
- MFMP Seeks Input on Their “New Fire” Campaign (March 30, 2013)
- Third Party Testing Complete – Rossi E-cat (March 27, 2013)
- News update on an actual Plasma engine! Bob Rohner (March 26, 2013)
- QuantaMagnetics Pulse Motor (March 19, 2013)
- Quanta Magnetics Pulse Motor 2 (March 18, 2013)
- Beginning Andrea Rossi E-Cat Discussion (March 16, 2013)
- NRGlabs Announces Their Semiconductor Thermoelectric Generator (March 16, 2013)
In the News
- Featured: News > Outlets >
Revolution-Green.com News Arrives - Launched as a protest against our news coverage of both conventional and unconventional free energy modalities, we nonetheless wish them well. More perspectives is healthy. It decreases the chance that good things will be overlooked, and increases the speedy detection of bogus or fraudulent operations. Nevertheless, beware of divide and conquer effects. We need unity, not schism. (PESWiki; May 5, 2013)
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy
- PESN - Stories by PES Network, Inc.
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - radio show featuring specific technologies