PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Rasa's Zero Point Institute
Taking Working Magnet Motor to Market?
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Feb. 6, 2010
A person who goes by the name Rasaviharii, "Rasa" for short, claims to have working free energy technologies that he's helping to bring to market soon, including a working all-magnet motor he designed that could power a house or keep an electric car battery pack topped off.
- "I've built a magnet motor and am willing to let others build and replicate it." – Rasa
- "This is one of the best things to get involved in … converting cars, making cars available [that run on this technology]." – Rasa
He says they are looking for team members to help bring their technology to market.
- "I have friends in the open source community. They are making plans available already." – Rasa
It would be awesome if he really has the technologies claimed, and even more awesome if he can be successful in his desire to help them make it to market; but I give this person/group a low probability of being legitimate or viable.
Whatever comes of that, I'm glad to have become aware of Henrik of http://RedIceCreations.com who interviewed Rasa. They have a great website with cool stories. Definitely one you'll want to bookmark and visit from time to time.
- http://ZeroPointInstitute.org (not up as of Feb. 6, 2010)Currently they have a site up but it does not have any information, just pictures and headings that go to blank pages. Their web site is a waste of time at the moment. It appears to a work in progress hopefully.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/zeropointinstitute – Rasa said he will be uploading videos to show what the machines are doing. "For all of you neigh-sayers and wanna-be debunkers, i would like to offer you a nice big plate and fork so you can start eating your own words. Our technology already has patents pending to protect us from the wicked, but open-sourcing is available to assist those who are the righteous."
- Rasa - Free Energy Development in China, Magnetic Motors & Over Unity Devices – "We go into the topics of Free Energy, Zero Point Energy, over unity devices and magnetic motors with our guest Rasa who joins us all the way from China. We don't hear too much about what is going on in China or Asia regarding these kinds of technologies. Is it from China that these Zero Point Energy devices or over unity devices will come from? We talk with Rasa for an hour on what kind of work and research he's been doing in China and elsewhere to bridge the world of inventors and financiers. Topics Discussed: AMURT, Superconductors, Room Temperature, the Race for Zero Point, Over Unity Devices, Water Devices, battery charger, Variable load, invertors, electric car, Tesla, Home Generator and more." (Red Ice Radio; Feb. 2, 2010) http://RedIceCreations.com
Overunity Pulse Motor by Mr. Tong and Dr. Lawernce Tseung
- "The secrets of making an overunity pulse motor: To bring your pulse motor into overunity mode there is a subtle balance between the shape and sizes of coils and magnets, size of the wheel, speed of the wheel, timing of the pulses, and the ratio of generator coils compared to motor coils. This unit has 16 magnets, 1 of the magnets is passing the sensor, 10 of the magnets are passing motor coils (connected in parallel), and 5 of the magnets are passing generator coils (connected in series). The input is around 1.8 Watts DC, and the output (after rectification) is around 2.3 Watts DC.
As you can see this design is very simple and was just made as a proof of concept. Major improvements are underway.
Two hints for those trying to build their own pulse motors: 1. High speeds are not necessarily better. 2. A smooth running wheel is certainly not better. It is the jerkiness between generator mode and when the drive pulse hits the magnets that allows for the overunity potential of the electromagnetic fields to be extracted.
Please help support the brilliant work of Mr. Tong and Dr. Tseung. If your local University would like to purchase a simple overunity demonstration kit, we can send you the parts and the complete set up procedures. The set up process is very important and must be done in a careful way." (YouTube; February 07, 2010)
- PowerPedia:Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory
- - - -
- "Oops, I made a mistake. Of course the sensor goes directly to the pulsing unit and the battery goes directly to the meters. The pulsing unit allows current to pass from the battery to the coils. The output goes through the meters and to a 3KW light. There is a little Back EMF being picked up by the drive coils before they fire which can be seen by the meter when you switch it to AC. However this is just being discarded for now. Those green laser sensors with the rainbow wires are not being used at this time." (YouTube; February 07, 2010)
- PowerPedia:Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory
Profile: Zero Point Institute
- "There are many forms of free energy Solar, Wind, Water, etc. Now a new one has appeared, MAGNET POWER!!! It can power you home or it can power your automobile. It also costs much less than the others, and it works day and night regardless of the weather. The Zero Point Institute will soon be hiring. If you would like to get involved in this new exciting field please write to us."
Rasa claims that they have funds available to help inventors bring their technology forward.
Rasaviharii, "Rasa" for short.
Rasa is originally from the U.S. In 1999 he moved to India to study Sanskrit. He said that he heard a "prophecy" of a guru, Anandamurtti, to the effect that a free energy technology would come forward that would transform the world. He said he has travelled all over looking for such a device, meeting with inventors. He later moved to China. He said he has seen a lot of working devices, but that the biggest problem is getting the device to market. He says he is focused on bringing them forward and is looking to build the network to do that.
Rasa says that AMURT is a 40-year-old, non-profit organization based in India with offices in nearly every country of the world, working on humanitarian efforts of disaster relief, building houses, schools. Rasa said he has been involved with them for 9 years in their work with alternative energy sources.
Great Days Arriving
On Jan. 7, 2010, Rasa wrote:
I have talked to you before -- about two years ago. I had several questions about permanent magnet motors.
Since then, I have figured of how to build such a device.
However, now we are working with electro-magnets etc. Eventually we will determine which will be the most cost effective way to produce the desired results.
Over the next few weeks we will have some important discussions about international collaborations. After that, the real fun work will begin: the R&D phase, testing of final prototypes and making them market ready.
I just met with the mathematician who, in the past, got into a bit of trouble for being able to explain the exact physics behind how these devices work.
This device on my video was derived purely through mathematics.
Great days have now arrived!!! Now we are able to get large amounts of funding, and projects like this are finally starting to be declassified.
Funding for Inventors
On February 10, 2010 12:32 AM Mountain, Rasa wrote:
Thanks ... I am just functioning to connect inventors with funding. Funding now does not appear to be a problem anymore.
We are working with several inventors. Some of them who don't wish to be named right now.
The Tong wheel from my video you have seen before. But very soon I will be posting other videos of newer devices.
I will be sure to send you a message when a new video goes up.
I really appreciate the work you are doing with your web page.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
And any inventor who is looking for funding, please ask them to contact me.
- - - -
Sterling's Comment: Note that Rasa's wording is not that money has arrived but that it "appears" that it will arrive. So a grain of salt advisory is in order here. Still, if you have a working technology and need development funding, it might not hurt to let him know what you have and how much you need. Carbon copy me in your correspondence with Rasa so I can update my personal listing to this effect. If Rasa's funding doesn't materialize maybe something else will, and we'll know who to contact when another such opportunity arises. In your correspondence, I recommend including the following information:
- A description of the technology (field of study, working prototypes only, how many)
- Power input/output description (how much, how long, measured how, by who)
- How much money you need for the next phase or two of development
- What terms you might be willing to offer for receiving that funding
- Whether you want your technology to be kept quiet or if the information can be disclosed publicly
- References of people who have tested/witnessed the technology in operation
- Photos / video
- List of direct websites of relevance
- Intellectual property (patent status, open source?)
- Description of involved parties (company, partners)
- A description of your financial goals in relation to the technology
- Other relevant accomplishments in portfolio (of inventor and team)
Technologies that are the most groundbreaking, developed, and credible will be given preference. Technologies that fit in the "conventional renewable" classification, such as solar, wind, geothermal, tide, ocean wave, etc, will probably not be considered because there are plenty of established funding avenues for those.
In the News
- Featured: Quantum >
Tunnel Magnetoresistance -- the TMR Effect - Tunneling is a word used in quantum mechanics to describe the behavior of atoms when they apparently can jump across some sort of a "barrier". ...When these magnons are created, electrons may quantum tunnel from one piece of magnetic material to another piece of magnetic material. This is the way the Tunnel Magnetoresistance effect works. (PESWiki; May 1, 2013)
- Feature: Electromagnetic > Magnacoaster / Rasa >
Magnacoaster still working on batch of 9-10 Vorktex generators - "They got sets of cases ready to have the components set inside, just need to get the breadboard cut to fit to shape, and a few more components need to arrive from the manufacturers, but all the kinks have been worked out (finally at last)..." (PureEnergyBlog; February 27, 2013)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic > ZPI / Magnacoaster >
Magnacoaster allegedly shipping - Rasa writes: "Magnacoaster officially sent out it's first of the back orders two weeks ago. In January they will be opening their new production unit (hopefully). It is expected that they should be able to produce several dozen generator per week. Of course, delays might come up in the process (as can be seen from their track record)." (PESN; December 30, 2012)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic > ZPI / Magnacoaster >
ZPI Progressing in Roll-out of Various Free Energy Technologies - A summary of significant developments at Zero Point Institute (ZPI) include: Release of the first Magnacoaster magnetic resonance motor to pre-buyers. Rasa is to receive his shortly. ZPI will be releasing plans for building and use of a joule ringer, as well as an electric smog collector. (PESN; December 26, 2012)
- Quantum > Rasa >
Free Energy Device Key: Quantum Tunneling Effect - In this excerpt from the recent movie, Avengers, Rasa points out that actor Tony Stark, playing Iron Man, states that the secret to overunity devices (more energy comes out than goes in) is to "figure out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect", which is what Rasa has been claiming. (YouTube / ZeroPointInstitute; July 14, 2012)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic > Rasa's_Zero_Point_Institute / Magnacoaster >
Rasa's Zero Point Institute Announces Emerging Generators Galore - A theoretical physicist and networker in India describes the scientific basis for magnetic resonance generators. He said he has received his Vorktex generator from Magnacoaster, who is now delivering back-orders, and that this is but one of several variations presently being deployed widespread in the third world. (PESN; June 11, 2012)
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
Rasa's Zero Point Institute taking a magnet motor to market? - A person who goes by the name "Rasa", claims to have working free energy technologies that he's helping to bring to market soon, including a working all-magnet motor he designed that could power a house or keep an electric car battery pack topped off. He says will also be open sourcing. (PESWiki; Feb. 6, 2010) (Comments)
See Discussion page
- Feel free to view/post comments at the Examiner.com version of this story.
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors