PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Ram Implosion Wing
Robert A. Patterson claims the Ram Implosion Wing, which fits atop a vehicle, often doubles the mileage of cars on which it is installed. He says this is due to a vortex principle that takes antagonistic air resistance, and turns it around to provide a propelling force instead. As of July, 2005, he said there have been some 40 people install one.
See: Ram Implosion Wing Data - a place where people can post data.
- QuantumGravitics.Tripod.com - Rob's official website
- Photo-Gallery for the Ram Implosion Wing High-res photography includes closeups of the device both unmounted and positioned on Patterson's vehicle. Photos taken at TeslaTech 2005.
- Ram Implosion Wing and Electrogravitic Implosion Propulsion System - Feature video interview with Robert A. Patterson (July 2005) covers his ram wing that sometimes doubles mileage, his Dampened Waved Oscillatory Unit (DOGU), and how he came upon these ideas. (OSEN; Sept. 22, 2005)
- Photo-Gallery for the Electrogravitic Implosion Propulsion System High-res photography includes closeups of Patterson's field-effect propulsion system. Photos taken at TeslaTech 2005.
- Ram Implosion Wing and Vortex Mechanics (index at FreeEnergyNews.com)
- Robert Patterson Speaks on Vortex Mechanics and the Ram Implosion Wing - Reverse-teardrop shape is created aerodynamically on existing vehicles through the installation of a hyperbolic shaped wing that allegedly builds a vortex ahead of the vehicle. (Pure Energy Systems News; July 31, 2004)
(In addition to what is on Rob's website)
- Ram Implosion Wing Data - a place where people can post data.
See Discussion page