PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Bio-Energetics > Radio Frequency Ablasion - Patented technology by Joel Fallik pre-dates John Kanzius' work, and has a wide range of non-invasive, disease-eliminating applications through the targeting of heat to precise points through the interference patterns of two microwave generators. It is being spurned in the market because it would take the huge profits out of disease.
- Harvesting Rain Power Via Piezoelectric Landing Pads - Scientists from CEA/Leti-Minatec in France have developed a system that recovers the vibration energy from raindrops falling on a piezoelectric structure. The system works with raindrops ranging in diameter from 1 to 5 mm. Simulations show that it's possible to recover up to 12 milliwatts from one of the larger "downpour" drops.
- Geothermal >
Raser is Rapidly Deploying Cost-Effective Geothermal Power - Instead of using electricity to turn a heat pump to cool a liquid, Raser runs a warmed liquid through a heat pump to generate electricity. With their rapid, low-cost deployment capability, they could maximize the U.S. geothermal capacity within ten years.
- Ram Implosion Wing - Hyperbolic-like wing affixed to top of a vehicle is alleged to create a vortex ahead of the vehicle and impose a teardrop shape to help propulsion, often doubles the mileage of cars on which it is installed.
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
Rasa's Zero Point Institute taking a magnet motor to market? - A person who goes by the name "Rasa", claims to have working free energy technologies that he's helping to bring to market soon, including a working all-magnet motor he designed that could power a house or keep an electric car battery pack topped off. He says will also be open sourcing. (PESWiki; Feb. 6, 2010) (Comments)
- Raymond Cross-Flow-Blower Vertical Axis Wind Turbine - Frank Raymond wishes to pass the baton on his studies to someone else. Tested prototype.
- Featured: Recycling / Nuclear >
Recycled radioactive metal contaminates some consumer products - Thousands of everyday products and materials a across the U.S. and around the world have turned out to contain radioactive metals. Things like common kitchen cheese graters, reclining chairs, women's handbags and tableware, at least in some cases, have been manufactured with contaminated metals. (PESWiki; June 9, 2009) (Comment at Examiner.com)
- Rauen Environmental Heat Engine - The Superclassical heat engine of Ken Rauen is designed to be able to tap the heat of the environment for energy generation. It is based upon the experimental evidence of the Proell effect, a macroscopic Maxwell’s Demon.
- NewEarth Clean Coal Makes Coal Plants Renewable and Clean - Company produces a "coal" equivalent from biomass sources. The pellets do not smoke, and produce virtually no pollution, yet have the same BTU content as coal, but at a lower price, ultimately.
- Recuperated Energy - Converting the mechanical energy of road transporation (e.g. off ramps) into electrical energy.
- Refined Global Solutions Inc. - Specializes in filters and additives that increase mileage and fleet performance. Independent laboratory and government laboratory tested.
- Top 100 / Featured: Engines > Wankel >
Regi Technologies' RadMax rotary engine - The Radmax direct-charge engine with few moving parts is based on the Wankel rotary design, but is claimed to deliver up to three times the power, with half the weight of a true Wankel engine of the same size. It is virtually vibration free and very quiet. (PESWiki; Jan. 27, 2009)
- Top 100: Featured: Battery Chargers / Radiant Energy >
Bedini's R-Charge Device also Rejuvenates Batteries - Renaissance Charge brings to the marketplace the first radiant [as in Tesla] battery chargers that radically increasing battery capacity in sulfated (dead or dying) batteries, dramatically reducing replacement costs. R-Charge also draws less power compared to traditional chargers. (PEWiki; Nov. 10, 2008)
- Resonant Nuclear Reactor that uses U-238 - Not "free" energy since it uses U-238 as the power source. It radiates, but simple lead shielding stops it just fine.
- Reviews - index of reviews of movies, books, theories, products.
- RevoPower Reinvents the Wheel - Patented RevoPower wheel replaces regular bicycle wheel, to provide relatively quiet, powered riding with approximate economy of 200 mpg, going up to 20 mph, with low emissions.
- Revetec cam-drive engine - The Revetec cam-drive engine uses a pair of counter-rotating scissor cams instead of a crankshaft. The result is three times more torque than a conventional engine, and an overall engine efficiency up to 50% more.
- Rhino Hydro - Ontario Canada company plans to manufacture a 4' X 4' X 7' home electricity generating plant. Estimated cost for 200 amp service unit ~ $8000.00; virtually maintenance free, with just two mechanical parts. Waiting for patents.
- Robert Jackson's Dynamotor Electric Generator - Inventor is willing to let rights to motor go to someone who can help get patent completed by Feb. 25, 2006. Rought prototype in Dallas, TX.
- Featured: Biomass >
Rocket Stoves Rock - I went camping last night and was very impressed with the Grover Rocket Stove my dad brought along. While our traditional camping methods consumed copious amounts of firewood, the Rocket Stove used just a small amount to produce focused heat more reliably and with very little smoke. (PESWiki; August 22, 2009) (Comment)
- Feature: Electromagnetic >
The Marko Rodin Coil - Marko Rodin claims to have discovered the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron, and proposes a wide range of applications of this knowledge including energy harnessing. His models fascinated many and could become a cornerstone of future science. (PESWiki; Aug. 28, 2010)
- Ronald Classen's Replication of the Muller Dynamo - With as much work as has gone into this prototype, you would hope that Ron might be into over unity. He's looking for feedback from those who might help him prove and improve what he has.
- Fuel Efficiency > Hydroxy >
Ronn Motors' Scorpion the First to Implement Hydrogen Boosting - New $150,000 green sports car will integrate an on-board electrolysis unit to inject hydrogen into the air intake to catalyze a more efficient burn of the petrol, increasing its mileage by 20-40%. (PESWiki; August 13, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic / Magnetism >
Rosmary Ainslie's Magnetic Field Model - Combining symmetry, patterns and principals of correspondence, Rosemary Ainslie developed an alternate physics model that is able to reconcile the mass volume ratio of the proton ... She has been able to experimentally prove her concepts related to the electromagnetic interaction by inducing more energy from a circuit than is available from the supply, achieving COP>17 in 2002. Her latest results point to an infinite coefficient of performance. (PESWiki; March 2, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion >
Directory: Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator - Feature page at PESWiki for collecting material from around the web regarding Italian inventor, Andrea Rossi's energy amplifier, which produces useful power from the apparent fusion of hydrogen and nickel into copper at relatively low temperatures and pressures. They claim to be going into production with a 10 kW industrial product that is reliable, safe, and cheap. (PESWiki; January 17, 2011)
- Thermionic Generators / Homopolar Generators >
Rotating Thermionic Generator - Rotating Thermionic Generators rely upon centrifugal force to create a biased electron flow by lowering the work function of the Emitter to a fraction of a volt. Philip Hardcastle believes that this design could provide all the energy needs of the World, just from the heat in ambient air. (PESWiki; Aug. 28, 2008)