PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Pyramidal Electric Transducer
A DC to RF Converter for the Capture of Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
A California researcher, Peter Grandics, shows how an antenna, modeled on the Great Pyramid of Giza, can transfer the power of atmospheric electrostatic discharge impulses into a resonant circuit that converts the random impulses into an alternating current as a potential source of renewable electric power.
Grandics expects that the technology might be ready to take to market perhaps some time next year. It "depends on the size of the pyramid that needs to be built for self-sustaining energy extraction."
No website yet but will be set up one later on this year.
July 21, 2007
Peter Grandics writes:
- "Further applications are in the works. Our current models are yet unpublished and hence confidential. This is why we released no new images yet. This also applies to technical parameters that are also confidential at this moment. No outside testing has been performed yet. We'll have further information released on the system later on this year. We are doing this first thru scientific channels and then via lay organizations."
- The Pyramidal Electric Transducer: A DC to RF Converter for the Capture of Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy by Peter Grandics. (Infinite Energy; Issue 73; pp. 20-26; 2007) [reprinted with permission / original]
- We have found that the dimensional ratios of the Great Pyramid of Giza (GPG) express the key ratios of an AC voltage sine wave as well as ratios of the Fibonacci number. As pyramidal horn antennas are suitable for the detection of short-pulse waveforms, we reasoned that the shape of GPG could embody a time domain, wideband antenna for atmospheric electrostatic discharge (ESD) impulses. This hypothesis has subsequently been confirmed. We have further found that the pyramidal antenna, modeled on the GPG, can couple into the atmosphere and transfer the power of ESD impulses into a novel lumped-element resonant circuit that converts the random impulses into regular series of exponentially decaying sinusoidal wave trains. Thus, ESD impulses can be transformed into an alternating current of predictable frequency. This system could become a source of renewable electric power by utilizing the electrical activity of the atmosphere.
In addition to the above, Grandics has also made various other scientific symposia presentations; and other publications are in preparation.
One issued patent; another patent applications pending.
- 6,974,110; Method and apparatus for converting electrostatic potential energy; Grandics, Peter; December 13, 2005
- A new method is described to produce useful electrical energy from DC electrostatic fields using a pyramid-shaped capacitor. The system uses no moving parts and no mechanical energy is introduced. Also, when a pyramid-shaped electrode is charged with DC high voltage, a propulsive force is generated. This will allow the manufacture of vehicles capable of levitation and flight.
Company: Atmospheric Electricity Corporation
This work is done under A-D Research Foundation and will be transferred to Atmospheric Electricity Corporation.
Inventor: Peter Grandics
Peter Grandics has an MS in chemical engineering and a Ph.D. in biochemical engineering. he has worked in the fields of biomedical research and recently in physics focusing on new energy technologies. He intends to help find answers to our current global energy challenges.
He commenced this research with no background in the public literature.
- USPTO IN/"Grandics, Peter" - 10 patents
See Discussion page
Tesla proved that the Earth is a rotating magnetic field. This planet creates its own magnetosphere via rotation. The Earth also acts like a capacitor. Energy can be captured 300 feet in the upper atmosphere. (Stubblefield: http://www.icehouse.net/john34/stubblefield.html )
On July 21, 2007, NEC member, Gary Vesperman wrote:
This device has superficial functional resemblances to Nikola Tesla's wireless power invention, Thomas Moray's Radiant Energy Pump/Electricity Generator, and Marc Millis' "Converter of Zero-Point Electromagnetic Radiation Energy to Electrical Energy" (see my compilation of "Advanced Technologies for Foreign Resort Project" which is in http://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/advantech.htm).
On July 21, 2007, NEC member, Ken Rauen wrote:
I say it is quite doable. How much will be there and what repercussions will occur, especially for radio broadcast RF which can also be tapped by this generic device?
There is [also] Lawrence Nelson's electron trap. He was listed in the Top 100 last I looked. He does not want to be contacted or publicized unless it is to receive serious funding inquiries. He is ready to go, but needs startup capital.
Yes, it's worthwhile... but also only the first step.
Flavio Thomas has gone much farther (12V@1/4A). See his amazing video (44 MB) at http://www.panaceauniversity.org/pyramid.asf
Patrick Kelly informed me last week that F. Thomas was laughed off the internet forums where he was outreaching, and now he is incommunicado. Too bad... Damnant quod non intelligunt...
Grandics' patent, Infinite Energy article (PDFformat), &c are online @ http://www.rexresearch.com/grandics/grandics.htm
Golod also has several patents. He used radar to show an ionized column rising high above the structure, reducing lightning strikes in the area, & underground effects: reduced viscosity of oil, increased production, more light fractions.
On July 22, 2007, NEC member, Sepp Hasslberger provided information posted as a separate page as:
- Pyramidal Power by Thomas Trawoger - Austrian inventor demonstrates that a fairly simple set-up of a home-made capacitor and two home-made coils, stimulated by a magnet, positioned at the geometric center of a metallic pyramid will produce appreciable amounts of current, enough to run a small fan.
P.O. Box 130912
Carlsbad, CA 92013 USA