PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Power Via Atmospheric Pressure Differences
Directory of technologies and resources for deriving power via atmospheric pressure differences, not including wind power.
- Featured: Power Via Atmospheric Pressure Differences >
Atmos: the Perpetual Motion Clock - Manufactured in Switzerland since 1935 by Jaeger-LeCoultre, the Atmos clock gets the energy it needs to run from small temperature changes and atmospheric pressure changes in the environment, and can run for years without human intervention. Might there be more affordable applications? (PESWiki; March 31, 2010)
Research and Development
- Directory:Michaud Atmospheric Vortex Engine - Tamed-tornado, anchored-vortex concept said to offer a vast increase in electrical output using waste heat from existing power plants. Small prototypes are promising. (http://www.vortexengine.ca/)
- Deriving Power from Atmospheric Pressure Differences over Geographically-Spaced Sites - New method of power generation proposes to harness the difference in atmospheric pressure between locations 100 to 200 miles apart, with reliability comparable to coal, nuclear, gas, and hydro, but at a cost substantially lower, and with no pollution. (PESN; Oct. 27, 2005)
- Featured: Humor / ZPE > Vortex / Anti-Gravity / Electromagnetic / Radiant Energy >
Energy from the vacuum (cleaner) - U.S. inventor, Dr. Thie, gets more than he had hoped for when he figures out a way to harness the vortex formed in his vacuum cleaner, combining the principles of quantum physics, Schauberger's vortices, and Tesla's radiant energy. (BeforeItsNews; April 1, 2010) (PESN; Examiner)
- News:Wind | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
- PowerPedia:Wind power | PowerPedia:Wind Turbine
- Directory:Wind:Past Developments
- Directory:Wind:Offshore | PowerPedia:Offshore Wind Power Drawbacks
- Directory:Wind Farms | PowerPedia:Windfarms
- Directory:High-Efficiency Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines
- Directory:Home Generation:Wind Turbine
- Directory:Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
- Directory:High Altitude Wind Power
- Directory:Wind Augmentation
- Directory:Power Via Atmospheric Pressure Differences
- Directory:Humdinger Windbelt
- Directory:Wind Power in the United Kingdom