PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
-- Galileo said of the Earth
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 18, 2013
A French company, Power JMD, appears to have an exotic free energy device that is getting close to market (some time in "2013 or 2014").
From what I can gather, it uses some kind of rotational mechanism that is able to self-loop and provide excess energy; and it is fairly bulky and fairly well engineered. Somewhere, I saw that the return on investment (pay for unit from savings on electricity bill) is estimated to be between 3 and 5 years.
On their site, they say: "With the POWERJMD system, you will get an independent and almost free ecologic source of electricity. Even the most remote areas will have access to this electricity..."
And on their "goals" page, they say: "This new system has the potential to end the mass production of electric energy as we know it today."
- "Who has not dreamed of producing his own electricity? The infatuation for photovoltaic energy, windmills, etc., validate this new choice of energy. ...The POWERJMD system can provide it!
- "The POWERJMD system does not pollute and emits very little noise. The system is designed for safety, and there is little risk of fire.
- "Here is a generator for every use: Homes, apartment buildings, industry, commercial centers, and municipalities."
In October, 2011, they posted a video that shows someone starting up the system labeled: “Power JMD MBMBC 7kVA: Free Electricity” with it plugged into mains power. Then, after flipping some switches, he disconnects the cord and plugs in a jigsaw to show the system powering a load -- allegedly from power coming from the unit.
Then, in February, 2013, they posted a video of a second prototype, this one even larger. The website states: "The weight of the 10 kWh [sic] unit shown in the video is around 350 pounds." And "The standard soundproof casing will handle up to 60 KWH [sic] models. The small models ... can be moved manually, while the large models may require a fork-lift truck."
In their videos, they don't attempt to give a demo that will be skeptic proof, other than having the prototype on rollers ruling out hidden power cords. They don't run it long enough to rule out batteries on board, as that would take many days, given the size of the container. Such testing would have to be done by independent third parties.
As you go to their website contact page, and click on Complete Form, you are taken to a page that says: "I can not give any prices at this time. It is simply too early to provide realistic pricing. However this completed form will allow us to notify you when prices are available or changes occur." And it states: "For major installations please be aware that two units may be desirable to compensate for any system failure. Care should be taken in selecting the site of the installation." It then lists three types to choose from, each offered with the option of "single phase" or "tri-phase", and each with a range of power output, ranging from 5 kW to 206 kW. But on the "News" page, under "Future plans", they say: "The goal is to develop different models (from 3-4 KVA to 30-40 KVA)."
The contact form closes with a note: "Depending on the country of installation, units will [be] delivered with 110 - 220 to 380 Volts. For specific applications, low voltage, mixed, higher powers, etc... Provide details in your message!"
Once they do consider going into beta testing, I would guess that their first choice would be with those customers who have a strong electrical background, so as to be able to install and maintain their unit.
But according to their "News" page, the "June" entry states, simply: "Main current difficulties are finding industrial premises and funds."
I have sent Power JMD 2-3 emails asking for more info over the past week, and on June 20, inventor, Jean Marc Dechamboux, responded.
- http://www.powerjmd.com | English - Site critique: As of June, 2013, though the site has a good appearance, the site is problematic in that the text is image based, so it can't be translated through Google. Also, the text is flash animation, so clicking on links doesn't take you to a new page, but is all within the same url, so it is hard to navigate and keep track of where you have been.
POWERJMD - prototype 2 - free energy
- (YouTube / PowerJMD; February 26, 2013)
Clean, Free Energy
The person in the video starts up the system labeled: “Power JMD MBMBC 7kVA: Free Electricity” with it plugged into mains power. Then after flipping some switches, he then disconnects the cord from mains and plugs in a jigsaw to show the system powering a load — allegedly from power coming from the unit.
- (YouTube / PowerJMD; October 19, 2011)
- "Another Independent Inventor Verifies some of WITTS' Technologies - Electric Generator" "(Re-posted with author's permission.)" (posted by wits2014; Nov 11, 2012) See Directory:World_Improvement_Through_The_Spirit_Ministries
How it Works
Thought the site doesn't hint at HOW their system works, on their "Features of the P1" page, they do rule out a few things, saying it does NOT involve: gravity, rotoverter, Kapagen, nuclear, hydrogen, permanent magnets, Tesla's theories, Schauberger's theories, flywheels.
My guess is that it is a variant of the self-looped motor-generator systems.
"Notice: No prices are currently available."
Quoting from website
- > With the plug. In this situation, a minimal subscription toward a supplier is required. This also allows to have a minimal supply in case of breakdown;
- > With an electrical starter;
- > With an auto-energizing, depending [on] the model
| 50Hz 300 rpm|
7 KVA triphase
4 KVA monophase
| 60Hz 3600 rpm|
9 KVA triphase
5.2 KVA monophase
- Integrated electrical starter
- Integrated local mains
- 4 voltage/amperage gauges
- Thermal overload fuse
- Supply: auto-supplied
- Autonomy: unlimited
- 1 three-phased output
- 1 single-phased output
- Weight: around 60 kg
Quoting from website, "Prototype 2"
- >> The P2 is also a prototype. Therefore, it is not for sale.
- The marketable model shall be shown during the course of 2013 or 2014.
- The standard soundproof casing will handle up to 60 KWH [sic] models. The small models ... can be moved manually, while the large models may require a fork-lift truck.
- The weight of the 10 kWh [sic] unit shown in the video is around 350 pounds.
list here (none mentioned)
The most obvious applications will be for homes, factories, and municipal power plants, but the POWERJMD "will be able to power trucks, boats, some planes and helicopters. The system can be integrated into electric cars or many other products."
- "Currently, at best, lithium-ion batteries of electric cars allow around 180 km of autonomy; and recharging time is between 6 and 8 hours... With the POWERJMD, the production of electricity is embedded and continuously available. There are, therefore, no limits on usage or need to recharge. When the car is stopped, you will have a generator available for other potential uses."
As of June 17, 2013, prior to this PESWiki page being announced, the stats counter on their site gave the following info:
Page Views: 28,593
On August 27, 8:45 am Mountain, 2013, prior to the PESN story, the stats counter on their site gave the following info:
Page Views: 47,591
Quoting (in reverse chronological sequence) from their "News" page:
- Future plans: Many other prototypes will be made with new improvements. The goal is to develop different models (from 3-4 KVA to 30-40 KVA). The prototypes will be put through a series of rigorous tests.
- June 2013: Main current difficulties are finding industrial premises and funds.
- February 2013: The video is online but the sound needs to be improved.
- January 2013: The POWERJMD No 2 is complete and works!
- October 2011 - October 2012: 1 year already! More than 11,000 visitors on YouTube and on the POWERJMD site! I am very appreciative of those who have supported and encouraged me. It is also thanks to them that I was able to find the strength and the will to keep going on this journey in the face of many obstacles.
In the News
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: August 29, 2013 - Power JMD Building Test Prototypes of their Q-Mo-Gen • LENR Weekly • Christopher Strevens Nuclear Reactor • Jim Murray on Tesla's Hidden Discoveries • Paper concludes overunity in Milkovic Oscillator • Campaign to build the Millennium Falcon • Di Pietro Talks About EngineAir • PES Rule #1: Respect • PES Fundraiser (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGens > Power JMD >
Power JMD Building Test Prototypes of their Q-Mo-Gen - I spoke with Daniel Hazelton, a junior partner of Power JMD who has seen two prototypes running, the second of which he funded. He said the inventor is coming to the US to build more prototypes for third party testing in preparation for the next round of funding. (PESN; August 27, 2013)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's MONTHly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: July 4, 2013 - June LENR Developments • Free Energy Meets Free Software at FISL 14 in Brazil • RAR Not Open to Visit • Platinum Invests Group Presents Photos and Video of E-MAG • Power JMD Preps for Manufacturing of New Exotic Free Energy Device • Hoogerhyde's Reciprocating Dual-Action Piston Magnetic Force Motor • Daniel Bentea's Gravity Engine • Molecular Impact Steam Technology (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gens > Power JMD >
Interview with Power JMD Inventor - He says regarding his "P2" generator that once it starts with a 12-V starter motor, like with a car, it runs itself (minus gas), producing 7KVA (~kilowatts) triphase, 50 Hz, or at 60 Hz, 9 KVA. It weights 60 kg, and is around 1.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 meters in size. Being just a prototype, he hasn't run it more than 24 hours continuous. 9 people have witnessed it running. (PureEnergyBlog; June 20, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen >
Power JMD Preps for Manufacturing of New Exotic Free Energy Device - A French company, Power JMD, appears to have an exotic free energy device that is getting close to market (some time in "2013 or 2014"). From what I can gather, it uses some kind of rotational mechanism that is able to self-loop and provide excess energy; and it is fairly bulky and fairly well engineered. (PESWiki; June 18, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gens > WITTS >
WITTS 3000 Watt Generator Powers Itself, Grinder & Drill Press - A collection of recent videos posted by WITTS which appear to be another example of a self-looped motor-generator system with usable energy for practical use. "Not only did it run for approximately 15 min, but it charged up 2 very large capacitors during this time to the full 927 volts and it lit up two 40W light bulbs the entire time." (PureEnergyBlog; March 25, 2013)
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies