PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory of plasma technologies and resources.
- Waste to Energy > Video: Waste to Energy -- an Overview (3:01 minutes) - A brief video by PES Network introduces the concept of cost-effectively turning garbage and sewage into energy, either as electricity or as fuel. Addresses methane harvesting, plasma, solar, and catalytic pressureless depolymerization. (PESWiki; Jan. 16, 2008)
- Featured: Plasma / Anti-Gravity / Propulsion / Flight > Keshe >
Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology - An Interview with the inventor of what could be the next generation of commercial space travel and clean energy generation, said to be ready for licensing [in March 2010]. We're talking super fast and cheap travel, and super cheap energy. (PESN; July 22, 2009) (Comment)
- Featured: Plasma / Anti-Gravity / Propulsion / Flight >
Keshe Foundation Readies for Space Flight Announcement - Apparently having his plasma energy and anti-gravity technology theories being adequately proven, M.T. Keshe said Thursday that he is now ready to announce 1) technology demonstrations being given in major cities in 2010, 2) booking space flights up 60 kilometers in 2014 and 3) booking flights to the moon in 2016. (PESWiki; July 19, 2009) (Comment at Examiner.com)
- Magnecules of MagneGas Poised to Cleanly Serve World's Energy Needs Domestically - New form of matter described and said to be experimentally verified, by which sewage and other waste can be converted into a burnable fuel. (PESWiki)
- Geoplasma LLC to turn dumps in electricity and roads - Company's technology converts landfills into electricity and roads, by vaporizing garbage at temperatures hotter than parts of the sun. Lightning-like plasma arcs turn trash into gas and rock-like material. (PESWiki; Sept. 11, 2006)
See also Directory:Lighting
- Lighting > Luxim's tiny but powerful plasma lightbulb - Silicon Valley's Luxim has developed a solid-state plasma light bulb called Luxim LIFI™. It is the size of a Tic Tac and gives off as much light as a streetlight. Because it doesn't use electrical connections, more of the energy goes to light, rather than heat. (PESWiki; March 20, 2008)
- Featured: Water as Fuel / Plasma / Nuclear Remediation / Algae for Oil > Puchta >
Interview with David A. Puchta of Proton Spin Technologies - A debut interview with a truly fertile mind and experimenter who says that by understanding how to create and control monatomic elements by pulling in energy from the vacuum, all kinds of things can be done, including creating usable energy and cleaning up the oceans. (PESN; May 10, 2013)
- Featured: Papp engine / Plasma >
Plasma Expansion Motor Could Revolutionize Renewable Industry - Nobel (inert) gas engine patterned after the Papp Engine, would cost 1/3 what a comparable output engine would cost, while its fuel would cost a few dollars per month -- negligible; totally revolutionizing the renewable industry. Six test engines expected to be completed soon. (PESWiki; Dec. 26, 2008)
- Randell Mills "hydrino" device - New field of novel hydrogen chemistry. BlackLight Process generates light, power, plasma, and a vast class of new compositions of matter.
- Top 100:
Blacklight Power, Inc > BlackLight's Hydrino Going Commercial - The BlackLight Process is said to generate enormous amounts of cheap, non-polluting heat that will replace the thermal power in coal, oil, gas and nuclear power plants that is then converted to electricity. (PESN; May 29, 2008)
- Storage > Plasma >
New Plasma Device Considered the ‘Holy Grail’ of Energy Generation and Storage - Scientists at the University of Missouri have devised a new way to create and control plasma that could transform American energy generation and storage. The team has developed a device that launches a ring of plasma at distances of up to two feet. Although the plasma reaches a temperature hotter than the surface of the sun, it doesn’t emit radiation and is completely safe.... (PureEnergyBlog; April 26, 2013)
- Phemax Technology's Plasmagnetic Alternator - Patent pending device allegedly generates electricity via plasma arc (Microsun) technology, initiated with low voltage, high current, high temperature, thermally conductive, thorium tungsten / graphite electrodes submerged in water. The resulting syngas runs a Phemax generator, which is said to have 5x amplification capability. (PESWiki; Aug. 7, 2008)
- Chukanov Quantum Free Energy Moving to Europe - Kiril Chukanov, inventor of a method for creating ball lightning for generating electricity and hydrogen, begrudgingly leaves the United States, having accepted an offer from a very generous benefactor overseas. (PESN; Feb. 16, 2006)
Waste to Energy
- Featured: Alt. Fuels > Waste to Energy / Plasma >
GlidArc Plasma and Syngas Technology for Waste to Energy - The GlidArc process, invented at the University of Orleans, France, entails a discharge from a 10,000 volt power supply which glides continuously along diverging electrodes until this electric discharge blows off and repeats itself, creating low temperature plasma which creates syngas from the substrate in the presence of a catalyst. (PESWiki; March 27, 2010)
- W2 Energy Birthing Affordable, Renewable Petrol - Imagine a gasoline and diesel source that is CO2 neutral, sulfur-free, derived from renewable sources, superior in its power performance to fossil-based fuels, and costs less than 1/7 of fossil-based fuels. The company has also built an engine to optimize use of the syngas portion of the product.
- Waste-to-Energy / Plasma >
StarTech Environmental Corp Plasma Tech - Startech is a publicly traded waste-to-energy plasma arc technology company. They presently have three 5 ton/day installations in operation, with a number of other plants in various stages of implementation. A 200 ton/day plant being scheduled for Panama will be the largest such plant in the world.
- MagneGas Plasma Arc Flow Reactors - MagneGas Technology has been developed to process liquid wastes into a clean burning fuel known as magnegas, plus heat and other usable byproducts, said processing occurring without noise, liquid, gaseous or other pollutions. New discoveries of science involved.
- Featured: Waste to Energy > Plasma
InEnTec's Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM) System - Transforms virtually any type of waste material into valuable commercial products with Plasma Enhanced Melter Systems. The technology is currently being demonstrated in Richland, WA, where the PEM™ can process 25 tons of the community's waste per day. (PESWiki; Dec. 4, 2008)
- Geoplasma LLC to turn dumps in electricity and roads - Company's technology converts landfills into electricity and roads, by vaporizing garbage at temperatures hotter than parts of the sun. Lightning-like plasma arcs turn trash into gas and rock-like material.
- Definitive Energy - AquaClean™ processes contaminated water with an electric arc (plasma) to produce clean, potable water which spontaneously creates a high energy, non-polluting, sustainable fuel (AquaLene®). The fuel is claimed to produce 3x more energy than is required to maintain the arc by powering a generator in a closed-loop process.
- PyroGenesis - Technologies which use the intense energy found in plasma to convert waste into energy and useful materials, treat a range of industrial, hazardous, clinical and municipal waste streams on land. PyroGenesis has also developed a specialty system designed to treat various waste streams on board ships.
- Creating Ethanol from Trash - A new system by Integrated Environmental Technologies for converting trash into ethanol using Plasma, could reduce the amount of waste in landfills while displacing fossil fuels used to power vehicles. The technology vaporizes organic materials to synthesize a variety of fuels at costs of between 10 and 95 cents per gallon. (MIT Technology Review; January 19, 2007)
- Plasco Energy Group - Uses plasma gasification to convert municipal solid waste into an energy-rich “syngas‿ fuel used to generate electricity. It can process virtually any waste materials with no pollution, including those with high moisture or carbon content. Plasma Gasification has been used to safely dispose of hazardous waste for the last twenty years.
- Solena Group - Plasma Gasification Vitrification process produces clean, renewable energy while addressing waste management needs, at temperatures upwards of 5,000° C, yet no combustion is involved. Solena technology can be applied on land and at sea for disposing of contaminated sludge, cleaning up coal fines, and developing sources of localized, "distributed" power.
- Plasma Environmental Technologies - Provides plasma-based systems for clean and cost-effective destruction of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Plasma-Assisted Gasifier (PAG) is a cogeneration system that destroys solid organic wastes while producing "green" energy as heat, steam or electricity. PARCON (Plasma Arc Conversion) is a mobile waste treatment facility that safely destroys liquid and gaseous organic waste.
- EnviroArc® - Processes to recover material and energy from waste - leaving virtually no toxic or non-toxic residuals. They are built on four core technologies: gasification, PyroArc® plasma decomposition, vitrification and flash smelting. The principles of the waste process are also applicable to gasification of biomass into a fuel gas.
- Advanced Plasma Power converts garbage into gas - The Advanced Plasma Power Gasplasma Process can convert a pre-treated waste feedstock into a clean hydrogen rich synthetic or syn-gas. The plants can be run on electricity generated from the syn-gas, over half of which can be exported to the grid. (AutoblogGreen; Apr. 11, 2007)
- Biofuels from Plasma Arc Gasification of Waste - MPM Technologies and Losonoco will develop the Skygas waste gasification process, for the manufacture of ethanol, methanol, DME, diesel and ammonia. The Skygas gasifier operates at lower temperatures than other plasma arc gasifiers, and consumes less power, according to MPM. (Green Car Congress; Apr. 11, 2007)
- Recovered Energy - An independent engineering and consulting firm advancing plasma gasification and pyrolysis processes allow for the virtual elimination of landfills, recycling without sorting, and the complete thermal conversion of all types of waste to energy in the form of green electricity or ethanol.
- Biobutanol from Syngas - W2 Energy, the developer of a GAT (Gliding Arc Tornado) plasma reactor for biomass gasification for power and fuels generation, is working to manufacture biobutanol from the GAT syngas. A GAT is a non-thermal plasma system that uses a reverse vortex flow (i.e., tornado) to preserve the main advantages of traditional gliding arc systems and overcome their main drawbacks. (Green Car Congress; Jun. 26, 2007)
- Florida Syngas -Florida Syngas LLC has a patented and proprietary GlidArc™ technology that converts glycerol into a hydrogen-rich synthesis gas.
- StarTech Plasma - "Just on Waste-to-Alternative Fuels alone, we have a 100-TPD Tires and Refinery Tank Bottoms project in Northern China, an initial 100 TPD project for Black Coal in Mongolia, 250 TPD for Tires in Hunan Province, and 500 TPD for Tires in Nanjing. We also have waste-to-hydrogen projects in South Korea and hazardous waste projects in the Philippines." (Yahoo News; Nov. 2, 2006)
- Dynamic Energy Solutions -The DES microwave plasma systems work at atmospheric pressure and are capable of processing a virtually unlimited array of feeds ranging from powdered solids, to liquids and gasses.
- Feature: Fuel Efficiency / Plasma > GEET >
GEET plasma fuel processor kit now in production, available for purchase - The kit targets do-it-yourselfers and is designed to fit carbureted engines in the range of 1 to 16 HP, allegedly increasing their fuel efficiency by at least 30 percent. It goes along with the plans which can be downloaded for free. Will be on display at the TeslaTech conference in Albuquerque. (PESN; July 29, 2010)
- Plasma rocket engine VASIMR VX-200 first stage achieves full power rating - Short for Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket, VASIMR is a new high-power plasma-based space propulsion technology, initially studied by NASA and now being developed privately by Ad Astra Rocket Company. A VASIMR engine could maneuver payloads in space far more efficiently and with much less propellant than today’s chemical rockets. (The Space Fellowship; Oct. 27, 2008)
- Plasma-assisted engines run more efficiently, cleaner - Voltage applied to the atomized fuel stream prior to combustion generates a plasma in the fuel that breaks down the long chains of hydrocarbons into smaller molecules, allowing a more complete burn. (PESN; Aug. 31, 2006)
- Suppression / Fuel Efficiency > Pantone/GEET > Embattled Scientist on the Edge of Deletion - George Gaboury gives a masterful review of the tribulations Paul Pantone has faced in Utah in trying to bring forth a revolutionary fuel efficiency plasma technology. (ExtraOrdinary Technology; Oct/Nov/Dec 2006)
- GEET > Los Alamos Plasma in GEET's Shadow - Steve Elswick of TeslaTech points out that the Los Alamos plasma-assisted combustion provides profound mainstream documentation of what Paul Pantone has been promoting for years, out in the 'fringes' (for which he is presently incarcerated). (PESN; Sept. 1, 2006)
- Magnetohydrodynamics:Plasma-Powered Flying Saucers - With a span of less than 15 centimetres, Subrata Roy's aircraft qualifies as a micro air vehicle (MAV), but it has an unconventional design to say the least. It is a saucer shape covered with electrodes that ionise air to create a plasma. (PESWiki; May 10, 2008)
- Plasma thruster tested for Mars mission - Technology invented by ANU physicists could see expeditions to Mars become a reality, with the European Space Agency (ESA) announcing it will begin full-scale trials next year. (PhysOrg; Jan. 3, 2006)
- Featured: Health > Bio-Energetics / Anti-Gravity / Plasma > Keshe >
Update on Keshe free energy and healing initiative - Belgium inventor who claims anti-gravity, space propulsion, and free energy generator technologies also has a water entrainment technology that has helped some 400 people especially with neurological disorders including M.S., lupus, and fibromyalgia; offers to help Congresswoman Giffords. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 25, 2011)
- Advent of Cold Plasma - Researchers have developed a new hand-held device that can produce room-temperature plasmas for diverse applications, most important for biomedical applications. (PhysOrg; Sept. 22, 2005)
Research & Development
- Featured: Plasma >
The Primer Fields - Of a video he recently posted, David Allen LaPoint writes: "In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter. You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it! (PESWiki; January 10, 2013)
- Nuclear > Fusion >
Plasma power: Turning fusion into a renewable energy source - A team of researchers from UC San Diego, MIT and UC Berkeley have received a 5-year, $7 million research grant from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to perform fundamental and experimental research in the field of boundary plasma science for fusion applications. (PhysOrg; September 14, 2009)
- Scientist Looks to Weaponize Ball Lightning - Ball lightning has been the subject of much scientific scrutiny over the years. Researchers are working on the question; "Can we turn it into a weapon?". (See Shiva Star.) (Wired; Feb. 20, 2009)
- Chukanov Energy - ball lightning. Company hopes to go commercial soon with clean, super-affordable energy devices.
- Focus Fusion - Purports to be a far more feasible and profoundly less expensive approach to hot fusion, in contrast to ITER. Lawrenceville Plasma Physics is developing the Plasma Focus Device for hydrogen-boron nuclear fusion. 4-7 years to commercial. 1 cent / kWh anticipated energy generation cost.
- Arie M. De Geus' AMDG Scientific Corp - The late Mr. DeGeus discovered novel energy generating technologies, all of which feature ‘over-unity’ energy production, relating to fractional hydrogen, low-energy nuclear transmutations, electrodynamics, torsion fields and electro-gravitics.
- Noblefuse Plasma Messiah and his Electromagnetic Fusion - Solomon Azar has built a proof of concept demonstration device involving a Tesla coil and underwater plasma that allegedly gives off gamma radiation, a sign of nuclear combination. He also professes that he is the Messiah. (PESWiki; Mar. 23, 2008)
- Cold Plasma Time-Dilation Experiments - Inventors Warren York and Mike Windell claim to have discovered a novel form of time-dilation as the result of experiments manipulating cold plasmas (Photo Gallery). (AAG; Nov. 29, 2010)
Do It Yourself
- Featured: DIY / Plasma / Microwave
How to Make Plasma in Your Microwave Oven - Perhaps you've seen a video or two at YouTube showing how to generate plasma with a small flame in a microwave oven. We've created a "how to" page, with a collection of some of these demos, scientific theories and studies, and related energy pursuits. (PESWiki; Dec. 20, 2008)
In the News
See News:Plasma - separate page
- WasteReports.com - Independent, up-to-date reviews of novel waste processing technologies covering operational reliability, economics and environmental performance. Reviews of individual proprietary processes, Executive Briefings that consider the role for the new technology families, and Information Sheets.
- Plasma Technologies - index at FreeEnergyNews.com
- Directory:Magnetohydrodynamics:Plasma-Powered Flying Saucers
- Directory:Cold Fusion
PREVENTION OF WASTE
- Directory:Energy Efficiency
- Directory:Home Generation:Gray Water Recycling
- Directory:Nuclear Remediation
TYPES OF WASTE-TO-ENERGY
- Directory:Plasma | News:Plasma
- Directory:Energy from Sewage
- Directory:Plastic and Energy
- Directory:Plant-Based Plastic
- Directory:Biodiesel from Algae Oil
- Directory:Microorganisms in Energy Production
- Directory:Microbial Fuel Cells
- Directory:Non-Fossil Oil
- Directory:Refinery Flaring Recovery
ALT FUELS (alphabetical sequence)
- Directory:Alternative Fuels
- Directory:Air Cars
- Directory:Algae | Videos:Algae as Fuel
- Directory:Biodiesel | Videos:Biodiesel
- Directory:Biomass > R&D
- Directory:Liquid Nitrogen economy
- Directory:Sorganol Biofuel
- Directory:Biofuel Sources
- Directory:Waste to Energy
- Directory:Water as Fuel