PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Perpetual Pendulum by VEProject1
- June 29 NOTICE: I've had it pointed out to me that *All* of the VEProject1 gizmos are fakes, and they're quite upfront about that. From http://www.veproject1.org: "Please, be advised: These Videos are of motorized versions that were built to illustrate how these machines were supposed to work in the minds of Inventors."
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 28, 2014
I got an interesting link today for a promotional video showing these Ball-Pendulum devices replacing wind farms. At first I would have disregarded it; but when I clicked on the channel page and saw a video of an actual prototype running, based on this principle, I was less skeptical, though I realize there would be plenty of ways to fake a video like this.
I've seen a number of videos from this channel before, and I had kind of written it off as just a bunch of hoaxes. But given their persistence and growth of prototypes, I can't help but wonder if maybe at least some of them might actually work. It seems to me that this one in particular would be easy to replicate and validate or disprove, though getting the ratios of weights and distances might be a bit tricky.
It makes me want to go see their collection. If any of you know how to contact these people, please let us know. Thx.
Ball & Pendulum
- (YouTube; May 3, 2014)
- - - -
Just a Dream...
- (YouTube; June 26, 2014)
- - - -
They say the above design is a variation of this one.
- (YouTube; April 26, 2014)
In the News
- Google > v86IfvrY1C4 - sites and forums linking to the "Ball & Pendulum" video
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Gravity Motors >
Perpetual Pendulum by VEProject1 (=Fakers) - As a pendulum swings, the top portion of it contains a curved channel with a ball in it that counter-weighs the swinging pendulum, appearing to keep it in motion. Does this really work, or is there trickery involved? (PESWiki; June 28, 2014)
- Simple Pendulum (Overunity.com; April 26, 2014)
GRAVITY MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Gravity Motors
- News:Gravity Motors
- PowerPedia:Gravity motor
- Directory:Secondary Oscillations - a primary pendulum swinging creates a secondary lever force that appears to be greater than the force required to keep the pendulum swinging.
- Directory:RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor
- Zeero Power
- Directory:Alpha Omega Galaxy Freefall Generator (AOGFG)
- Directory:Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator
- OS: F. M. Chalkalis Gravity Wheel
- Directory:Mikhail Dmitriev Gravity Wheel