PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Perfect Motor Corp:Turbocombustion Engine
From PESWiki<< An X Prize Contender >>
Perfect Motor Corp. developer of the Turbocombustion Engine technology claims to have invented an "80% fuel efficient Green Engine".
Their system is able to generate the combustion force outside of the cylinder in a separate combustion chamber and then apply it directly to a rotor that is rotating around the engine constantly at the best possible pressure angle.
Be sure to watch the excellent illustrative videos.
|This is a new page!|
How it Works
Quoting from the website
After nearly seven years of study and research, we succeeded in creating and fine tuning a system that allowed us to generate the combustion force outside of the cylinder in a separate combustion chamber and then applying it directly to a rotor that is rotating around the engine constantly at the best possible pressure angle. This design allows the engine to convert the entire combustion force to useful rotating energy and to boost the fuel efficiency to nearly 80%.
To make the engine environmental friendly, we also added a computer controlled "Variable Compression Ratio" (VCR) system that can detect the type of fuel entering the engine and can adjust the compression ratio accordingly to generate the most powerful combustion force under all atmospheric conditions and fuel types.
In a Turbocombustion Engine, four complete cycles occur in every rotation, suction and expansion cycles occur simultaneously in half a rotation; compression and exhaust on the other half, allowing power stroke on every rotating cycle.
Expansion capacity in a Turbocombustion Engine is much larger than the cylinder capacity (in this design by nearly 250%). This feature allows nearly the entire combustion force to convert to useful rotating energy as the force applied to the rotor's firewall constantly tangential to its parameter (the best possible pressure angle) with a nearly 5-time leverage advantage compared to conventional IC Engines.
Constant suction and compression by the piston eliminates the throw and, consequently, the vertical vibration. Since the expansion occurs outside of the cylinder, the piston’s weight is reduced to a minimum and is perfectly balanced with the crankshaft to minimize or eliminate the horizontal vibration.
The Turbocombustion Engine’s combustion chamber and cap are equipped with friction-free enhanced sealing mechanisms. The opening and closing of the cap over the combustion chamber is controlled by a pair of cams mounted on the crankshaft.
The power stroke outside of the cylinder significantly diminishes oil deterioration, prolongs the moving parts life, and uniforms overall engine temperature.
The Turbocombustion Engine also may include a computer-controlled VCR system to allow optimum performance of the engine under all atmospheric variations and fuel types.
(5.41 Minutes) Turbocombustion Engine See How It Works
- 80% Fuel Efficient Engine Is Here! (YouTube; August 12, 2008)
- - - -
(4.48 Minutes) Turbocombustion Engine Assembly
- The Most Fuel Efficient Engine Ever Designed (YouTube; July 12, 2008)
- "Our goal is to develop the technology for all its applicable purposes cooperatively with interested companies and organizations and present it to
the industry for widespread use of the technology."
To be determined.
- TURBOCOMBUSTION ENGINE European Patent EP175394
- TURBOCOMBUSTION ENGINE (WO/2006/007259) TURBOCOMBUSTION ENGINE
- Turbocombustion engine Application number: 10/854,724 Jerry Iraj Yadegar
- A turbocombustion engine for conversion of combustible fuel to rotating energy includes a cylinder, piston, connecting rod and crankshaft system for suction and compression and a rotor for expansion and exhaust. Combustible fuel is compressed within a combustion chamber separate from the cylinder and the combustion force applied directly to the rim of the rotor as in turbines with much larger capacity than the cylinder, converting the entire combustion force at maximum torque to rotating energy. The combustion chamber also includes a variable compression ratio system that constantly adjusts the compression ratio within the combustion chamber for optimum performance of the engine under all variables. Drawing
Company:Perfect Motor Corporation
Los Angeles, California, 90025-1886
Inventor: Jerry Iraj Yadegar
In the News
- Google News > Turbocombusion null as of Oct. 2, 2008
list as presented in the future.
See Discussion page
Perfect Motor Corp.
Los Angeles, California, 90025-1886
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency - main index
- News:Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Directory:Energy from Roadways
FUEL TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuel Additives
- Directory:Alternative Fuels
- Directory:Fuel Pre-Heating for Mileage Improvement
- Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Clean Fuel Conversions
- Directory:Spark Plugs
- Directory:Hypermiling -- Driving Tips for Better Mileage
- Directory:Boron Additive
- Directory:Electric Vehicles
- Template:Electric Vehicles footer - more EV listings
VEHICLE HARDWARE MODIFICATIONS
- Directory:Air Cars