PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Latest Perendev Developments
Relating to . . .
- Perendev Magnet Motor - Magnet motor now evolved into electromagnetic version available for licensing. 100 kW and 300 kW sizes allegedly in production. Evidence that this is so is lacking. Non-skeptic-proof Video of magnetic motor available.
- Featured: Buyer Beware / Magnet Motors > Perendev >
"Mike Brady (Perendev) is a scam artist." -- Daughter - Michael Brady's daughter, Jackie Sasso, says: "He is a scam artist. He is hurting good people. He should be in jail." (PESN; April 9, 2015)
- Mike Brady's blog: Justice In Germany - tells the story of his incarceration; posted Nov. 2014 http://justice-in-germany.com
January 27, 2014
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Wasif Kahloon's Magnet Motor - On December 14, 2013, Pakistani inventor, Wasif Kahloon posted a video showing rotation with output through a generator that he said was 3.5 kW. It powered two heating elements as well as a fan. "It will be available in the market shortly for personal, industrial and public uses to produce electrical and mechanical energy." (PESWiki; January 27, 2014)
March 28, 2013
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Perendev > Replications >
Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor - Michael MacInnes and Amir Abyaneh of Canada have designed what appears to be a working all-magnet motor. A video shows a walk-around of the unit before turning it on. The acceleration is not huge, but it does accelerate. The video title mentions "2500 rpm", which is probably where it reaches equilibrium. (PESWiki; March 28, 2013)
March 13, 2013
- Magnet Motors > Theoretical / Yildiz / Perendev >
V.S. Travkin Explains Theory of All-Magnet Motor Plausibility - Articles include: Are Magnet Motors (MM) Exist? Misunderstanding of the Function • Failure of Perendev and V-gate MM Homogeneous Designs (Homogeneous Models Do not Exist) • Magnet Motors of M.Yildiz. Major Design Polyscale Features and Solutions. Why These MM Work? (PureEnergyBlog; March 13, 2013)
July 29, 2011
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
The Torian Project Overunity Magnet Motor - An inventor from Argentina has posted a video showing a prototype motor that is claimed to produce more power than it consumes. A video he has posted demonstrates the device in action, and seems to show there are no obvious hidden power sources. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; July 29, 2011)
Jan. 6, 2011
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Zeitgeist > Trends >
Top free energy stories of 2010 and beyond - My prediction that 2010 would be known as "the year of crowning", to use a childbirth analogy, has proven true. Several free energy technologies began popping out, getting ready for market. Join us as we take a look at some of the most exciting developments. (PESN; January 6, 2011)
Dec. 8, 2010
files uploaded from a CD
- June2002.zip (6.5 Mb download) - Brady's AutoCAD files?
- Photo_of.zip (5 Mb jpg download) - photographs of the blueprint printouts I had on file
- March2003.zip (23 Mb download) - AutoCAD files by Doug Furr of his 1/4-scale replica
Sept. 9, 2010
- Magnet Motors / Electromagnetic > Perendev >
He runs and runs and runs (Brady's Perendev) - On Sept. 8, when Mike Brady appeared in court, a local news report said he "vehemently cursed" when charged with fraud according to 70 witnesses, who said he accepted pre-payment for his motor but did not receive delivery, nor refund when requested. (Merkur via PESWiki; Sept. 9, 2010)
Aug. 3, 2010
- Replications > J.W. - "I have built several magnetic motors including one very similar to the Perendev design"
July 31, 2010
- Feature / OS: Magnet Motors > Perendev >
Revealing what I know about building the Perendev magnet motor - Having honored the NDA long after the term expired, given new unsettling developments, I now reveal blueprints, photos, and other insider information in hopes that it might help the many people out there trying to replicate Michael Brady's all-magnet motor. (PESN; July 31, 2010) (Examiner)
April 14, 2010
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Perendev >
Perendev closes its doors - Over the years, the term "Perendev" has become nearly synonymous with the idea of all-magnet motors. Citing the need for sole director, Michael Brady, to take care of severe legal proceedings abroad against his person, Perendev Power Holding AG is saying that he will not be able to attend to Perendev tasks, which may lead to its insolvency. Their website is gone. (PESN; April 14, 2010) (Comment)
March, 29. 2010
We're seeking validation of the following statement:
"He is a big scamer, arrested March, 29. 2010 in Switzerland" -- captswiss
March 12, 2010
- Truth about the PERENDEV MAGNETIC MOTOR - Be Ware !!! - YouTube user theENERGYDREAM presents his story about making a downpayment in 2007 for 17,000 Euro, then asking for a refund in 2008 after a year, and even getting attorneys involved, but not getting any refund as of the posting of the video documenting the case. (March 12, 2010)
Feb. 17, 2010
- Perendev-like magnet motor replica in order to wait until validation has taken place. Thanks for understanding. -- Sterling.
January 30, 2010
- Directory:Replications of the Perendev Magnet Motor - separate index page split off from main Perendev index page.
- Template:Perendev footer - created to post in the 'See also' section of the various Perendev-related pages at PESWiki.
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors > Perendev > Replications >
Perendev all-magnet motor replica appears to hold constant speed - In a YouTube video, user ubozkurt1 gives the rotor on his Perendev replica a push by hand to get close to what appears to be a resonant speed which then appears to be maintained by the magnetic interactions alone. Visual and audio analysis conclude "constant speed". (PESWiki; Jan. 30, 2010) (Comments)
January 20, 2010
- Directory:Antanaslt on Perendev Magnet Motor - compilation of photos and videos by YouTube user, Antanaslt
June 27, 2009
- Engines >
Perendev Nitrogen/Air Motor Video - Footage shows testing being done inside an EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company) lab. The motor, running on compressed air at just 3 bars, turns at 2900 rpm; allegedly designed to run at 10,000 rpms on 30 bars of pressure. A month ago, Perendev posted a new video showing an all-magnet motor, but not running. (PESWiki; June 29, 2009)
May 3, 2009
Motor does not accelerate from zero, but goes to a stop after a small nudge. He says more adjustment is needed. At the end of the video there is a brief teaser segment that says "the motor retains its speed after it is spun up," but no evidence is supplied to support that claim.
April 2, 2009
- Top 100 / Featured: Events > Breakthrough Power >
Video Report: Breakthrough Power Presentation at SJSU - On April 2, Jeane Manning, Joel Garbon and Sterling Allan, along with Raphial Morgado gave a presentation to some students at San Jose State University. Raphial demonstrated his Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) engine and said a few words about the inventive process to those assembled. (PESWiki; April 13, 2009)
The presentation on Mylow's motor concludes with showing the Perendev motor.
Mar. 15, 2009
- Featured: Magnet Motors / EM > Perendev >
Translation: Alleged Perendev 300-kW-Electromagnet Motor Demo Pending - As a result of a story NET-Journal ran about Perendev in 2006, they have a file box full of correspondence from skeptics and angry customers who haven't received orders, etc. But when they (the editors) actually got to view the unit recently, they seem to have been impressed. Apparently a demo is pending. (PESWiki; Mar. 15, 2009)
Nov. 1, 2008
It has come to my attention that Mike Brady, CEO of Perendev Power, has made the statement that "Sterling Allan ... entered into a deal with me for the license agreement in the USA and owes me 20 million dollars, a contract that was never completed."
That is not even close to the truth. We  never signed any contract with Brady other than an NDA, which I continue to honor. When people ask me for a copy of the blueprints we used to make our 1/4-scale unit (with your permission), I decline.
Though Perendev and PerenTech went back and forth a lot with various rough draft agreements, we never solidified anything. Furthermore, the amounts Brady was talking about were more like $500 million, and we were advising him that that was way too much, especially without patent protection. I have witnesses to support what I have stated here, who will vouch that no $20 million dollar commitement was ever made.
On another subject, also noteworthy is a statement by Brady: "We are about to have a show; and clients who have being patient are invited. This includes people from different energy groups who will publish what they see at the show."
May 8, 2008
In response to a question about whether they are shipping units from their new plant yet, Mike Brady said:
"At the moment we are shipping back orders as fast as they come off the production line, it is a slow and painful process but we are getting on top of it. We are planning a launch in the near future."
Perendev is allegedly building a production facility for the mass production of product. "5000 per month".  Which product, is not specified.
Nov. 5, 2007
- Customers Not Getting Goods - At least 20 customers are documented as not having received the goods they paid for, but they are powerless to complain or receive remedy due to the way the paperwork has been ran.
Oct. 26, 2007
Perendev canceled a demonstration of their electromagnetic motor that was to have taken place at the Congress vom 19.-21. Oktober im Campus Sursee/LU .
See dialogue at FreieEnergie.info forum | English translation by AltaVista - Includes response (scroll down) from the host, Adolf Schneider, who invited Brady. The host website is http://www.borderlands.de
On Oct. 26, Brady explained in an email to Sterling D. Allan: "We cancelled a week before with the organizer. We explained our problem; he was quite happy, and then met again with him on the Monday to arrange another show in North Germany."
Oct. 23, 2007
Mike Brady posts a video to YouTube showing the Perendev electrolysis unit in operation. Brady says that the rate of production is enough to "run a small car."
Sept. 14, 2007
Sterling D. Allan was phoned by a customer in German who said they paid for and were promised a unit in July of 2006 which has not yet been delivered, after spending $60,000 (denomination not specified). This customer said that there are several other customers who have similar complaints.
Brady responded that this was not a mere "customer" but was someone in negotiations for a license, and that this person was actually the one in default of contract. Brady said he was taking legal action against the party.
Apr. 21, 2007
Mike Brady gives a detailed Interview in the German "NET Journal" about his device. Perendev is goind to launch a new Website (see Logo at http://lautundklar.de/logo.perendev.php)
Feb. 17, 2007
Sept. 26, 2006
The following statment was found on the Perendev home page:
- "New EMM Motor Video is being produced and will include a complete walk around to satisfy the biggest critic.
- "This will be on the Web soon."
August 8, 2006
The Site has been redesigned and showcases 300KW Motor on Sale.It also mentions 3 employees, Mike himself,a business manager and an Attorney.Other Products are listed too for sale. 
July 21, 2006
After giving the New Energy Congress tentative approval last month to come validate his technology, Mike Brady has basically been ignoring their attempts to nail down a specific date to do so.
June 16, 2006
Around June 16, the following notice appeared on the Perendev website.
- "Due to the poor response we will have to cancel the event on the 7th of July 2006. We require at least 280 persons to attend; at this time we have only 86 confirmed bookings.
- We apologize for any inconvenience. Private viewing can be arranged for persons wishing to see the motor and generator in operation."
June 15, 2006
- Mike Brady agreed to have a member of the New Energy Congress come see his motor under NDA and validate it. Tentatively scheduled for July 1-2. [July 1-2 won't work; presently considering at another week-end in July. (as of June 22)]
May 22, 2006
- Perendev Magnet Motor Patent Application - PCT international patent application (not award) for "Permanent Magnet Machine" by Mike Brady, made public May 4, 2006. Consists of magnets repelling magnets as the only motive force.
May 17, 2006
Mike Brady wrote: "I received an email on Monday without any address saying that if I go ahead with the show on the 7th July I will be killed. I don’t know if this is just a threat or if it’s real. Anyway I intend to go ahead and see what happens."
Apr. 21, 2006
- "We have had to move the date of the Launch to the 7th July due to the world soccer match being held in Germany at that time [June 9 in Munich]. We tried to reserve rooms for people coming over but wee unable to. The venue is the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Arabella strasse Munich." -- Mike Brady (email) (site)
Mar. 22, 2006
- Perendev to Launch 300 kW Self-Running Electromagnetic Generator in May - Draws energy from magnetic principles not presently appreciated by mainstream science. Expected cost will be around 3/10 cents per kW-h. Inventor, Mike Brady, says permanent magnet motor was too large, so he designed this. (PESN; Mar. 22, 2006)
Mar. 21, 2006
Following announcement posted:
- "Perendev will be launching it's new Em motor in May 2006, in one of the following venues (Hyatt / Kempinski Hotel / Maritim Hotel) in Munich Germany during May 2006. Entrance fee is 100Euro per person, if you wish to attend please click on the booking button, and details will be sent to you concerning dates and time. Venue includes dinner and entertainment."
The site does not contain any information about this "Em motor". In an email reply on March 21, 2006, Mike Brady said it was an "electromagnetic motor". More information has been requested.
Mar. 8, 2006
- Embarking on variant to Perendev magnet motor - Jeffery Lacroix came up with an idea for a magnet motor two years ago, then recently saw that Mike Brady's Perendev motor integrates the essential design, minus some particulars which Jeffery would like to try to implement in a prototype.
- Perendev-Power.com has been down since at least Mar. 3, 2006, possibly for late payment of host fee to server 1und1.de, since the regisrar does not expire until 05-Mar-2007, and was renewed Feb. 10, 2006. [When site came back up a few days later, it had an advertising banner pop-up, served by the hosting company.]
Feb. 15, 2006
- Perendev 300kW Magnet Motor for Sale - Posting of a document that Perendev is sending to people who inquire about purchasing a permanent magnet motor [actually ends up being an electromagnetic system], and a cautionary statement by former Perendev associate, Sterling D. Allan, who notes that Perendev has a history of well-meaning but failed promises.
Feb. 13, 2006
(The following was noted on this date, but may have been on the site for quite some time prior to this)
- Perendev II Magnet Motor Introduced - Company site says clamshell design being phased out May 2, 2006, with new design. Be apprised that site statements are VERY forward looking. We (PES) know of no actual units that have been delivered for sale.
Feb. 5, 2006
Mike Brady writes: Please refer all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb. 2, 2006
We [PES Network admin] have been given permission to post the following statement, that refers to a time not specified.
- "There is a person, who wishes to remain anonymous, whose name we know and whose contact information we have, who says he witnessed the Perendev motor in operation for twenty minutes in Germany." -- Sterling D. Allan
Dec. 12, 2005
- Latest News page says: "New magnetic motor is being developed, testing on the new concept will begin soon, much more powerful and smaller in size."
- Latest Perendev News - New modifications to Magnetic Motor are underway. Additional modifications done to Nitrogen Motor.
April 30, 2005
- Mike Brady Updates Perendev-Power.com - New pages and explanations. Says he built a low-power magnet motor using a wood frame back in 1969. Says EADS is in association with Perendev for 60 kW Nitrogen motor, with interest in magnet motor as well. (PESN)
April 23, 2005
- Perendev-Power Website Downgraded - Touting an all-magnet magnet motor near market readiness (for 3 years now), downgraded website now claims they are working in association with the European space agency. PerenTech mothballed. (PESN)
March 12, 2005
- Perendev Soliciting Investment & Licensing Payments (caution) - Magnet Motor claimant, Perendev Power International AG, has been distributing a letter inviting individuals to invest in licensing or stock. A word of caution based on track record. (FreeEnergyNews)
Jan. 4, 2005
- Update - "Some of the difficulties that we had were not directly related to the motor, but rather to improving the design relating to mass production. We intend to launch the motor mid January or end of January, depending of media availability."
Dec. 10, 2004
- Perendev Power Taking Orders for Magnet Motors Manufacturer wishes to gauge level of interest. No monies accepted until delivery ready. (PESN)
Nov. 2, 2004
- Perendev Regional Office Opens in Germany - New contact information posted for magnetic motor license and investment inquiries. (Be sure you see and test the thing first.)
- Brady says he knows of no testing of his unit in Colorado by Kieth Anderson.
Oct. 23, 2004
- Perendev Magnetic Motor Analogue Winds Down - Kieth Anderson says he saw the Perendev motor running, and that his group has built two different working magnetic motor designs, including one that is analogous to the Perendev, but that they all depleted their magnets under load.
Sept. 8, 2004
- "The first motor is nearly complete. We had customs stop our shipment of magnets and shields. They must have thought they were some kind of destruction device. Was with the engineers in Austria and I must say these guys know what they are doing. Will keep you posted." -- //Mike Brady
It is now the 24st, it should be working now, why don't we hear anything??
Sept. 2, 2004
- I Hope This One Is Real - "I've seen a lot of claims come and go." Brady responds, saying "Yes it's for real, and the first 4 units are being completed by the end of this week"...
March 18, 2004
- Perendev Power -- First-Hand Report - Sterling D. Allan gives a history of his interaction with Michael J. Brady over three years in process of securing the North American rights to manufacture and market the magnet motor.
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Perendev:Latest - Newest developments
- Directory:Replications of the Perendev Magnet Motor
- Revealing what I know about building the Perendev magnet motor - Sterling Allan comes forward with insider info in hopes that it might help the many people out there trying to replicate Michael Brady's all-magnet motor. (PESN; July 31, 2010)
- Blueprints that Brady conveyed
- Photos while in Johannesburg, showing the motor from various angles and in process of being assembled.
- Brady's House - including a shot of the kitchen table I was sitting at when a witness confirmed he had seen the motor running
- Around Johannesburg - including the machine shop we went to to pick up the newly fabricated motor components (rotors and stators); neighbor Nielson Mandella's home; opulence/poverty contrast; street vendors
- History Snapshots - of various iterations also tried and claimed to work
- Aluminum Version (pre-dated the polypropylene version seen in the video)
- Plans for the 1/4-scale version by Doug Furr
- Pre-Perendev Patent (Expired) - most likely pirated by Brady, with no credit
- Witnesses - three people who said they saw it running
- Johannesburg Trip Report
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Magnets | Directory:Magnetism
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor