PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:PICC Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter
Better World Technologies presents a catalytic converter replacement that pre-treats the fuel for complete combustion, rather than burning what is left over after incomplete combustion. They claim that the technology is legal.
The Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter integrates the GEET Reactor developed by Paul Pantone and purchased by Dennis Lee for Better World Technologies. It involves the pre-heating of fuel by passing it's lines through the exhaust along a rod. The claimed result is that the fuel it turned to plasma, in its elemental, atomic state, and burns super efficiently and cleanly. Other items can be added to the fuel as well, and it will still burn, including water, pickle juice, pop, sugar, waste oil, etc.
The PICC technology is still in research and development and slated for public debut March 4-6 2008 at the Washington International Renewable Energy Conference (WIREC 2008) in Washington DC. While waiting for its release, Better World Technologies presents several other fuel-saving, emissions-reducing technologies that will improve mileage from between 50% and 100% -- "guaranteed." The Hydro Assist Fuel Cell is available now and will be included in the PICC package. For customers already enjoying increased mileage with the HAFC the cost of that technology will be deducted "100%" toward the purchase of the PICC once it becomes available.
All these systems are sold by United Community Services of America dealers network for Better World Technologies product line.
- http://www.preignitioncc.com/ - Dealer or affiliate tag required for full access - Go here - http://www.preignitioncc.com/billmead/
- http://installersupport.info/ - Install Q&A for HAFC, Optomizer, magnetic heat exchanger, and fuel cell.
- http://www.preignitioncc.com/hope - Mitchell Enterprises –H.O.P.E. ==>Saving Gas and Our Environment, One Car at a Time<==
- http://bwt.jeffotto.com/ - His Covenant Ministries UCS of A Dealer
- http://www.preignitioncc.com/HCM - Dealer URL for PICC and HAFC videos
- http://bwt.jeffotto.com/hydro-assist-fuel-cell.htm Available now
- http://www.savegasdiesel.com/ - Secondary website
- http://www.electricalternative.com/enginemods.htm - Recruiters OPEN
- http://befreetech.com - Kurt Annaheim's website
- http://www.hydroplaz.com has HydroMaz on the road and recording up to 121 mpg with the HAFC...
Announce milestones of the development and release of the PICC.
- http://update.jeffotto.com/ - Periodic updates on our progress toward full product release scheduled for 1st quarter of 2008
- PICC Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter - Video (55 min) - First portion presents the plasma technology. Second portion presents a solution to the rod-insertion and adjustment problem, namely the pending PICC. Third portion presents interim solutions for fuel economy. Presentation is apparently lifted from a company DVD. (YouTube; May 31, 2007)
- Shorter Segments of the Same Material
- History and Problems (13.5 mins) - "This irst video presents the history of this technology and the mechanical and physical problems we encountered along the way." (YouTube; Feb 4, 2007)
- HAFC Hydro Assist Fuel Cell (21.5 min) - Hydrogen boost technology along with Xylene and Acetone additives, along with fuel pre-heating module and other fuel conditioning. "The Hydro Assist Fuel Cell can get you 50% to 100% better gas mileage. Get a quote for a PICC to purchase a Hydro Assist Fuel Cell." Includes shots of dynomometer set-up and readings. (YouTube; Jun 9, 2007)
- Briggs & Stratton Motor on GEET Demo (5 min) - Shows a motor running on 60% gas, 40% water. (YouTube; Feb 4, 2007)
- Other Better World Technologies videos also linked in right-hand margin of the above videos.
- Pre-ignition fuel treatment system US2009038591 (A1) 2009-02-12 LEE DENNIS [US]; HOLLER MICHAEL [US]
and *Pre-ignition fuel treatment system (more details)
A method and apparatus for reforming a hydrocarbon fuel increases its energy content, improves its combustibility and reduces combustion by-products. The hydrocarbon fuel is cracked during multiple passes through a reactor vessel by means of electrochemical interactions with a reactor rod composed of a magnetic and/or catalytic material.
Company: Better World Technologies
Purchased rights to the technology from Paul Pantone.
Inventor: Paul Pantone
Pantone is presently institutionalized under dubious charges and circumstances. 
The technology has been refined under the direction of Dennis Lee of Better World Technologies.
- washington energy conference and dutchman enterprises a compilation of news stories about Dutchman Enterprises]
- HYDRODRIVE PRE-IGNITION ELECTRONIC CATALYTIC CONVERTOR cum FUEL SYNTHESIZER for MOLECULAR ENGINEERING
- http://www.electricitybook.com/dennis-lee-scam/ - "Hydro Boost and Dennis Lee Scam"
See Discussion page
GreenAdobe Enterprises LLC
Dealer no. 05101720i
831-625-2900 Office 954-736-2625 fax
Mitchell Enterprises - H.O.P.E.
>>>Saving Gas and Our Environment, One Car at a Time<<< >>Office: 559-325-1417 >>Email: email@example.com >>Get Your Free Quote Online! >>http://www.preignitioncc.com/hope >>http://www.mitchellent-hope.biz
Promo Technologies - Dealer Inquiries Welcome
UCSA Dealer # 0311089D
c/o 285 West Country Circle Drive
Port Orange, Florida Non-Domestic [ 32128 ]
Phone (386) 506-8045; Fax (863) 318-7719
Jeff Otto, Overseer
Problem with Jeff Otto, Dealer
The following is my experience.
I'm trying to tell everyone that I can about my bad customer experience with Jeffotto.com Dutchman, and the HAFC system. I don't want any more victims.
In June 08 I paid for a HAFC system (Hydrogen fuel cell system). Then, I spoke with Jeff at jeffotto.com (never able to call him and get him to answer- he always has to return my call) I asked Jeff for a list of the trained certified technicians/installers/tuners (hereafter referred to as tuners) so I could start shopping before my HAFC arrived. He said they're all making too much money now that they've gone through the training with Dennis Lee, and they're doing their own HHO car systems & conversions now - & they can't talk to me. I felt bummed out about that. He said just find any mechanic to install it. After I was off the phone I realized if I can't find a "tuner" then I wont get the warrantee. If I don't get the warrantee and the system doesn't work, I'm out approx. $1000.00. OOOOUUUUCCHHH! So, figuring if Jeff wont give me the info, I'll just call direct to the company that I understood Jeff was a distributor for, to obtain a list of tuners. So I called Dutchman Tel 973-545-2498 or 281-998-4735. The lady I spoke with gave me email addresses for two tuners. She apologized that she couldn't give me any more info than that. So, I emailed both. One never did respond. The other was nice enough to call and told me that he wasn’t able to make the system work right. In fact, he said he had all but totally messed up one of his vehicles trying to do the system on it. He said he was in contact with other tuners who couldn’t make it work either. I certainly didn't want any part of that. It was then about 10 days after the credit card purchase) I called, and emailed to cancel the order and refund the purchase price. Jeff said he would charge me $100 and cancel the order. I protested the $100.00 charge for a lot of reasons, but none were good enough for him. In fact, Jeff thought it was reasonable for me to drive 12 hours to see a tuner he knew of. So, if you’re a potential client you better be aware of that. I’m in the largest city in Alabama - Birmingham. Why should I have to drive 12 hours for a tuner? Keep in mind that I received a notification that the order would be around 6-8 weeks before it could be delivered, so I knew the HAFC wasn't shipped yet. This was simply a paperwork credit issue, & Jeff refused to provide the full refund. I cancelled my order approx. 9 days after the original order. He said there is some kind of verbiage on the website that says he can charge me $100.00 if I cancelled the order. I never read anything to that effect. I thought I was getting a 100% money back guarantee, so I felt safe making the expenditure. If the system wasn’t what Dennis Lee said, I'd get my money back. To put it nicely HOGWASH! Don't you believe it! Cost me $100.00 trusting their “guarantee". Buyer Beware - this thing is a scam & fraud !!! Stay away! Ken
- - - -
On July 29, 2008, Jeff Otto responded:
As Paul Harvey so eloquently put it “Now for the rest of the story":
What this guy does not tell you here is he (they?) signed up as an affiliate under the name of MegaTelcom Inc. not disclosing a name behind the company. Once they were contacted we were informed the PERSON would be Peggy Bedwell (confirmed by the Sec of State filing). Using an Email of firstname.lastname@example.org so who knows if this PERSON is actually Ken, Al or Peggy, looks like they would like to remain unknown.
It is hard to make sense out of all this rambling garbage above but we will try to pick out the points and give it shot...
A total misrepresentation of our conversations but yes he did get a call back, as does everyone, on each occasion.
1) What was stated to him is as an affiliate it would greatly behoove him to locate a shop advertising “Auto Diagnostic Services" for not only his install but for his future customers, the DVDs should be all they need.
2) That the Savings Warrantee on the product did not even begin until AFTER he visited a Certified Technician, whether that is next month or 6 months from now. That is available to all at http://bwt.jeffotto.com/hafc-warrantee.htm
3) Nothing was ever discussed verbally concerning the Cancellation Policy or reasons therefore.
He claims to have spoken to someone at Dutchman and given two mechanics in his area and one claims they could not get it to work. Interesting guess we are supposed to take your word for this one, and I for one would like to know how you obtained contact information for Dutchman (the patent holder).
What he does not mention; his Emails threatening to sic his Attorneys, as well as the Attorney General of 3 states, on us (yes Ken, Al or whoever they are all saved to disk).
The order on June 30th (cancellation request dated July 10) was placed under the company name, not for retail but wholesale (outright lie concerning the $1,000), as an active affiliate through our Fast Start Package which includes all of the mechanic training DVD series, all the information any mechanic would need for a successful install.
He demands a full refund 10 days later. The reason for the cancellation policy was explained to him in an Email as follows: The reason for the charge is simply, we face expenses by processing the transaction and man hours for both us and Dutchman trying to intercept your order. Added to that the fact we cannot simply re-direct your product to the next customer inline we have to accept delivery and than turn around and pay for shipping to the legitimate customer and could even add a re-stocking fee if we wanted to be jerks about it. Refund / Cancellation Policy on site at http://www.jeffotto.com/return.htm
He goes on to claim “this THING is a Scam and Fraud!", now how would someone know that without every receiving or installing the product? And how does he hope to disprove the thousand plus applications on the road now averaging double mileage across the board?
Well Ken, Al or whatever your name is other than Peggy Bedwell hiding behind your corporation you have slandered myself, my business, a patented product of which we happen to represent as well as the patent holder of that product in a public forum. You sir, as well as your corporation, will be held accountable.
Jeff Otto, Secretary JeffOtto.com LTD DBA http://www.JeffOtto.com/
PO Box 89,
Port Douglas, Queensland 4877
- HAFC: Hydro Assist Fuel Cell kit - The HAFC kit presently for sale combines three fuel saving technologies along with a sophisticated computerized emission system optimizer. It includes 1) an electrolysis unit for on-board hydrogen injection; 2) a vaporizer/ionizer using magnets; and 3) additives that include acetone and xylene.
- Directory:Fuel Pre-Heating for Mileage Improvement
- Directory:HAFC Hydro Assist Fuel Cell
- Directory:Dennis Lee
- Directory:GEET Reactor by Paul Pantone
- GEET - index at FreeEnergyNews.com
- Directory:GEET:Successful Replications
- PowerPedia:Paul Pantone
- Directory:PICC Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter - The same technology as being promoted by Dennis Lee's organization.
- Courtroom:Answer to Paul Pantone's Charges of Wrongdoing
- Directory:Efforts to Remedy Paul Pantone's Wrongful Treatment in Utah State Hospital
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency - main index
- News:Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Directory:Energy from Roadways
FUEL TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuel Additives
- Directory:Alternative Fuels
- Directory:Fuel Pre-Heating for Mileage Improvement
- Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Clean Fuel Conversions
- Directory:Spark Plugs
- Directory:Hypermiling -- Driving Tips for Better Mileage
- Directory:Boron Additive
- Directory:Electric Vehicles
- Template:Electric Vehicles footer - more EV listings
VEHICLE HARDWARE MODIFICATIONS
- Directory:Air Cars