PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:OzzoG, Multiplier Electric Engine
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
January 7, 2013
Inventor, Nagendra Singh announced in a press conference in Mumbai, India on December 16, 2013, that they are open to discussions with licensees worldwide for their generator system that they say is powered by gravity.
- "We introduce ourselves as a Pioneer in Gravitational Technology. We own "OzzoG" a brand for Power Generation. We manufacture and assemble "OzzoG" the fuel-less engines and power multipliers in configuration of 5HP, 7.5 HP, 10 HP and 15 HP, 20 HP which caters homes, commercial set ups and small scale industry." 
- "OzzoG is fuel-less, soundproof, odorless, compact, smokeless and pollution free." 
Allegedly, the generators "are available in 5 KVA, 10 KVA , 20 KVA and 25 KVA configuration on advance order before 2 weeks." 
Nagendra said he got the inspiration for his "Fuelless Gravity-Powered Electric Generator" from an ox-powered irrigation system.
However, as I look at a photo of their system, what I see is a QMoGen -- a smaller motor powering a larger generator, which is looped back to keep the motor turning while producing excess energy for use. The wheelwork of nature being harvested in this instance is probably the same as the other QMoGens -- something electrical in the environment -- and probably has nothing to do with gravity at all. The gravity apparatus may help set up the harmonic relationship between the motor and generator, but otherwise it only pulls energy from the system
Nagendra's timeline page says he first came up with the idea in 2004 and build the first working prototype of his system early in 2010, then filed a patent in August of that year.
Apparently, they are taking orders now, saying on their site (slightly edited):
- "So do not wait. Order, order, order!!! Remember, we do not have manufacturing facility we take money in advance and then manufacture. Only after [that do] we ship. Hence, hurry today."
To business interests, they say (slightly edited):
- Join Us!!!
- We need following people to help us to revolutionize the world with Gravitational Technology!!!
- 1. Knowledge Volunteers: To help us in developing knowledge materials in GT.
- 2. Educational partners: To disseminate GT Knowledge to mass.
- 3. Research Partner: To provide assistant in research activities in GT.
- 4. Manufacturing Partners: To become Manufacturing Partner in GT based machines in particular geographic area.
- 5. Marketing Partner: To become marketing Partner for GT based machines.
- 6. Social Partner: To understand the social problems and resolving through sciences.
As of the time of this writing, there are 26 videos in the OzzoGMachines YouTube channel, each lasting between a few seconds and a few minutes each, all from the Press Conference two weeks ago. I've created a playlist so you can watch all of these in sequence, if you want. The first of those is the only one that shows the system running, and it obviously is not functioning properly, sputtering up and down from barely running to barely fast enough to spin the generator fast enough to power the approximate 200-500 W bulb load. The sputtering sound in the background near the beginning is probably from a motorcycle nearby.
I sent an email to Nagendra on January 4 with several questions, and he responded (slightly edited):
- Thanks. I will help in this regard.
- Currently short on time.
- Will write in detail this evening.
- Nagendra Singh
Three days later, I haven't heard back from him, yet. [It turns out his emails were going automatically to my "Deleted" folder for some reason. I've posted his response below.]
- About Us
- Academy - 1 day , 8 hrs; online conference; 1. Basics of Vedic Physics. 2. Laws of Motion of Vedic Physics. 3. Gravity Assist Property Anti-Gravity and Perpetuality (Laghima). 4. Gravity Resist Property (Garima). 5. Gravity Neutral Property (Modern Physics: Newton’s Mechanics). 6. Power Multiplier Concept. 7. Application of Multiplier Engine. 8. Gravity Engines introductions. 9. Applications of Gravity Engine. 10. Road map of Gravitational Technology.
- Purvat - an ancient Indian Irrigation System
Press Conference Demo
- The demo of the engine was held at Press Club of Mumbai on 16th of December 2013 and got rave reviews by the journalist and was also published in dailies. (YouTube; December 23, 2013)
First patent filed on "Gravity Engine Mechanism", August 27, 2010. Second patent filed in April 2013 on Gravitation Technology. In August 2013, the OzzoG brand was registered at the Indian Patent Office.
Profile: Nagendra Singh, inventor
Nagendra notified me by phone on January 19 that he had been sending emails, and for some reason I was not getting them.
From: nagendra singh
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:46 AM [Mountain]
Subject: Gravity Machines
Here are my reply to your mail. Yes I am very much interested for interview. I know PESWIKI site very well. It is very much informative. I went to your site many times. In fact, Gurubax Singh Mann's Gravity Movers page was interesting and being Indian I understood it well.Gurubax Singh Mann (Man Gravity Movers) design was perfect but he could not take up to innovation perfection.Hence I am happy and appreciate you people for Good Job what you people are doing and keep it up.
I am more happy that I am getting good platform and I really thanks you for that.I have mission of life to make Energy Free particularly through Gravity.
Here is my Answer to your Questions...[in bold]
Yes It is like QMOGen but between Electric Motor and Alternator I have a "OzzoG" component. OzzoG results in to running bigger Alternator compare to the motor.
OzzoG can work only in presence of Gravity only and it can not work in space. That is why I am saying it as Gravity powered.
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-navi-mumbai-powered-by-gravity-1904236 (this Link is perfectly right)
How many units have you successfully built?
I had generated 750 watt with 370 watt input till last month.
On 7th January 2013 I got 1300 watt output and 1000 watt input.
Another testing is expected on 27th January 2014.
Next version testing is also pending in first week of Feb 14.I am expecting 670 watt input with 2600 watt.
How many have you sold? (I have orders. But selling will start by this week or next)
How many are presently running? (Presently I have 2 kva,4.5 Kva,10 Kva system and one system around 50 KVa is in building stage.
I am also running Water pump of 5 HP with .5 HP Motor.(I can Demonstrate this as well)
As OzzoG can increase the mechanical power of any engine or motor and also reduce mechanical power requirement of any machine.
Regarding the best prototype you have....Currently is the best product which will be tested on 7th Jan 2014. (was tested on 7th Jan14)(the best Prototype and commercially best prototype will be tested in Feb14)
How long has it run
- continuously in one setting? (last prototype 30 minutes)
- all together (20 hrs 4 hrs)
How much energy did it produce? [see below]
- How did you measure the output energy? (Multimeter and Clamp meter)
What is its size? (5 feet long 2.5 feet breadth and 5.5 feet height)
Was there any input energy required? (Electricity presently in future pure gravity)
- How much (1000 watt)?
- How did you measure it (Multimeter and Clamp meter)?
Have you had it independently tested? (Not yet)
Is the information public domain? Info is in public domain but design is confidential
Patented? (Yes- Pending status)
I will prefer interview anytime you want.
Thanks and Regards,
CEO and Founder
In the News
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: January 23, 2014 - Platinum Invests present world's first free energy car and plane • Randell Mills explains upcoming Blacklight Power demo • LENR to Market Digest • Videos from Sterling's Visits to Brillouin • MidTech still awaiting circuit components • QMoGen Free Energy as a metaphor for Empowered Man • H2Only Battery: Produce Electricity from Water • Eric Dollards Advanced Seismic Warning System • Reply from Nagendra Singh regarding his OzzoG motor • 3D Printing Energy Global Network (FreeEnergyNews)
- Reply from Nagendra Singh regarding his OzzoG motor - It turns out that he had tried responding, but for some reason his emails were being diverted to my "Deleted" folder. (Free Energy Blog; January 21, 2014)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Gravity Motors / QMoGen >
OzzoG Gravity Motor (that might actually be a QMoGen) - Nagendra Singh of Mumbai, India, announced at a press conference on December 16 that he is open to business discussions for the roll-out of his technology that he says is powered by gravity. Allegedly, the generators "are available in 5 KVA, 10 KVA , 20 KVA and 25 KVA configuration..." (PESWiki; January 7, 2014)
- Navi Mumbai: Powered by gravity - An electricity generator suited for today's times, as it is smokeless, fuel-free, & powered by gravitational force. (DNAIndia; October 16, 2013)
Flat 201, Sai Vastu Plot 97 A Sector1
Sanpada Navi Mumbai 400705
Phone: +91 9930232444
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies