PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- O'Conner Hush Energy Turbine - Arthur O'Conner of Australia has international patents on a wind turbine design that is very quiet, can operate a low speeds while tolerating high wind speeds, with a price tag that makes energy generation comparable to grid energy cost for residential and commercial applications.
- OC MPMM Magnet Motor - A couple of forum members have been kicking around ideas for how to build an all-magnet motor with no other motive force. One of them shot a video showing acceleration of the device, but he doesn't seem to realize what he's accomplished.
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) - seeks to harness the temperature difference between surface and deep sea water.
- Ocean Wave Energy - Directory created by John Coviello, includes FAQs, overview, costs, state of the technology and more.
- Top 100 / Featured: Ocean Wave Energy > Buoys >
Oceanlinx Converts Wave action to Air Action - Oceanlinx is a leading international company in the field of wave energy conversion. It has developed technology for extracting energy from ocean waves by converting them into air flow that turns a turbine to produce electricity, or to provide desalinated industrial or potable grade water from sea water. (PESWiki; Jan. 19, 2009)
- Old Indian Gravity Wheel Demonstrated - This gravity wheel is composed of metal balls inside slants within wood, which keep the wheel off-balance, apparently resulting in rotation on its axle. The rotation speed is said to fluctuate up and down, as the motion switches back and forth from kinetic to overbalance.
- Elementary School Projects / Solar >
One Laptop Per Child - With the solar-rechargeable XO laptop, children aren’t just learning about the world around them. They are actively learning about learning. Knowledge becomes a part of the journey instead of being simply the end goal. (PESWIKI; Sept. 6, 2008)
- Featured: Algae for Oil >
OriginOil Pursuing Cost-Effective, Environmentally-Friendly Petrol from Algae - OriginOil, Inc. is developing a breakthrough technology that will transform algae, the most promising source of renewable oil, into a true competitor to petroleum. The technology will produce "new oil" from algae, through a cost-effective, high-speed manufacturing process. (PESWiki; Oct. 14, 2008)
- The Orion Project Launched to Create Plausible Free Energy Technology - After 18 years of combing the planet for a plausible, working free energy technology that his colleagues could help bring to the world, Dr. Steven Greer's next move is to gather $3 million in donations to establish a research organization that can fabricate such a technology.
- Oscillating Water Column - Technology for harnessing the motion of ocean/sea waves as they push an air pocket up and down behind a breakwater. Wells Turbine inside generates electricity from rotation in the same direction, whether the air is moving forward or backward.
- Owens and Company, LLC Electrostatic Generator - Walter Owens has come up with a device which he claims extracts free and ubiquitous static energy for practical use. A rotating device rubs against wool or nylon and collects static electricity in a set of coils.
- Featured: Global Warming > Greenhouse Gases >
Oxygen Depletion - Global warming is not the only consequence of increasing greenhouse gasses. Oxygen used to be about 20% of the atmosphere; but today, in some places, it is as low as 16%, leading to a wide range of health and vitality consequences. Oceanic hypoxia is likewise spreading at an alarming rate. (PESWIki; Oct. 19, 2008)