PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
A directory of resources pertaining to Nuclear Meltdown.
Page commenced March 14, 2011
If there is a great resource not listed here, feel free to log in and add it. PESWiki is a publicly editable site.
See Directory:Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Fiasco - separate page
U.S. Midwest Floods, 2011
- U.S. Government and Energy > Treason / Nuclear > Drawbacks > Meltdown >
US Orders News Blackout Over Crippled Nebraska Nuclear Plant - Seeking to avoid fallout on Obama's support of nuclear energy to replace coal power, the Obama regime has ordered a "total and complete" news blackout relating to any information regarding the near catastrophic meltdown of the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant located in Nebraska, one of the worst nuclear accidents in US history. (Pakalert Press; June 17, 2011)
- Nuclear > Drawbacks > Meltdown >
Midwest Floods: Both Nebraska Nuclear Power Stations Threatened - Nuclear engineer explains that cooling pumps must operate continuously, even years after a plant is shut down. The Ft. Calhoun plant, which stores its fuel rods at ground level, is already partly submerged. "There are a lot of nuclear plants on both the Missouri and Mississippi and they can all go to hell fast.” (Global Research; June 16, 2011)
- Nuclear > Meltdown > Averted >
TVA Does a Great Job Averting Nuclear Emergency - Paul Noel congratulates the way the TVA responded to the Brownsferry nuclear plant that had all 6 major 500kV lines to it cut by the recent tornadoes, quickly getting one line back up to run the emergency cooling system (which were running on diesel generators) to keep the large nuclear reactors from melting down. (PESN; May 9, 2011)
- Featured: Nuclear >
Alabama Tornadoes Spur Nuclear Emergency - The Brownsferry nuclear plant has had all 6 major 500kV lines to it cut by the recent tornadoes, requiring the emergency cooling system to run on several thousand gallons of diesel fuel per hour to keep three large nuclear reactors, each 2X the Daiichi size, from melting down. (PES and BeforeItsNews; April 29, 2011)
- Real Time EPA RadNet Japan Nuclear Radiation Monitoring For Every Major City In The Entire US On A Single Page
- Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector Map - updated every 15 minutes
- RadiationNetwork.com - Features as U.S. Radiation Map, depicting environmental radiation levels across the country, updated in real time every 3 minutes. This is the first web site where the average citizen (or anyone in the world) can see what radiation levels are anywhere in the USA at any time.
Radiation Dose Comparisons
- Radiation Dosage Chart - from 1 to 100,000 micro Sieverts
- Directory:Nuclear | PowerPedia:Nuclear power
TYPES OF REACTORS
- Directory:Cold Fusion | PowerPedia:Cold Fusion | Site:LRP:Cold Fusion | News:Cold Fusion
- Directory:Noble Gas Engines | Template:Noble Gas footer
- Directory:Thorium Reactors | PowerPedia:Thorium Reactors
- Directory:Resonant Nuclear Reactor
- PowerPedia:Nuclear fission