PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- Free Energy Updates (FE_updates) - newsletter by PESNetwork Inc, based on the content at FreeEnergyNews.com, since Sept. 2002.
- Free Energy Weekly News (FE_weekly) - weekly version of FE_updates, commenced Feb. 2006.
- Top 100 / Featured: Newsletters / Investment Resources >
Cutting-Edge, Clean Energy Market Research Newsletter - PES and the New Energy Congress are launching a periodic newsletter (1-4 posts/month) to keep you abreast of some of the most promising developments in the extreme cutting edge of renewable energy advancement, to help you find the best financial and business opportunities. (NEC; Oct. 20, 2008)
- Alter-NRG Newsletter - Filled with breaking news, the latest technological advances, changes to our site and special offers as they become available.
- Electromagnetic / Newsletters > Lindemann's Free Energy >
Peter Lindemann's December free energy newsletter - The DVD from Peter Lindemann's excellent presentation at the Bedini conference, Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2, is now available. "This is the first time I have laid out the complete methodology for building a fully self-running machine, basically from 'off-the-shelf' parts." (Free-Energy.ws; December 3, 2010)
- Alternate Energy Institute Newsletter - since May 1999.
- Future Energy eNews - by Dr. Thomas Valone's Integrity Research Institute, since Spring 2000. Future Energy Enews keeps futurists abreast of energy trends.
- EV World - re: electric vehicles & related, since Jan, 2002.
- Greener Design News - "This one focuses on green product innovation and design -- how companies are rethinking how they design, manufacture, and market products for both consumer and business markets."
- Newsletters >
New Energy Times - New Energy Times(tm) is the premier journal covering Cold Fusion research. It is a project of New Energy Institute, an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation which provides information and educational services to help bring about the clean-energy revolution.
Panacea Newsletter 11 (pdf) - Ashtweth Palise has posted his most recent 31-page newsletter, addressing a wide range of issues, including what he considers to be three presently-available free energy devices, and his recent test results from e-Orbo, and his results from testing the Gadgetman Groove. He also comments regarding political threats to freedom. (Panacea-Bocaf; December 3, 2010)
- Energy Updates by MIT Technology Review (Mondays) - "From solar technology and biofuels to more efficient ways of burning fossil fuels and building nuclear power plants, we bring you the most promising energy technologies--many of them ready now."
- World of Renewables - The World Renewable Energy Association (WREA) promotes the use and viability of Renewable energy Worldwide.