PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
A directory of technologies and resources pertaining to neutrinos as they pertain to energy.
- Nuclear / ZPE > Wingate Lambertson >
Remembering energy inventor Dr. Lambertson - The late Wingate Lambertson, Ph.D., a nuclear scientist of Florida, was able to light a row of lamps in his garage using what he says is electricity taken from the energy of space, via his "cermet" material arranged in an "E-dam" through a process he called World Into Neutrinos (WIN). A dream he was given said the technology would emerge to the world in 2018. (Changing Power; July 13, 2010)
- Events / Meyl > Konstantin Meyl to Lecture on Scalar Waves and Neutrino Power - Three-day presentation this coming weekend in Carlsbad, California will discuss and demonstrate exotic Tesla technology. Meyl posits an expanding earth theory based on neutrino interactions with the Earth. (PESN; Aug. 1, 2007)
- Directory:Nuclear | PowerPedia:Nuclear power
TYPES OF REACTORS
- Directory:Cold Fusion | PowerPedia:Cold Fusion | Site:LRP:Cold Fusion | News:Cold Fusion
- Directory:Noble Gas Engines | Template:Noble Gas footer
- Directory:Thorium Reactors | PowerPedia:Thorium Reactors
- Directory:Resonant Nuclear Reactor
- PowerPedia:Nuclear fission
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator
- Directory:Focus Fusion
- OS:Heat Source Unit Nuclear Reactor
- Directory:Toshiba's Micro Nuclear Reactor
- Directory:Large Hadron Collider
- Directory:Hot Balls Chemical Nuclear Reaction
- Directory:Hortong Electron Orbit Energy Generator