PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Navrattan Free Power Corporation Ltd.
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 30, 2013
On September 5, 2012, I posted a page about Self-Looped Motor-Generator systems [archive] in which a smaller motor is able to power a larger generator, which is able to provide enough power to loop back and keep the smaller motor powered, while also producing excess power left over for practical use.
For example, Navrattan Free Power Corporation claims that a 2 kW motor is able to power a 7.5 kW generator, providing a net 5.5 output for practical use. The morning after learning about their system, I received an independent email from Europe informing me about a reputable, fire-suppression company in Spain, TechnoKontrol, that has such a unit being developed.
Apparently, in these systems, some kind of resonance or harmonics are set up with the environment, bringing in energy from the environment, freely. And these systems often use off-the-shelf motors and generators.
This was first brought onto my radar by Himansh Verma, who flew in from India to meet with me in Salt Lake City in the Fall of 2012. He showed me a video of such a system that he said they had seen run continuously for 50 hours before the belt started smoking on it due to inadequate engineering.
Here are a few updates I posted back when this content was listed on the Q-Mo-Gen page.
September 5, 2012: To be announced soon. I've seen photos and videos. Very similar to TechnoKontrol's, but for household power. ~5 kW system using off-the-shelf parts, has been tested, powering a household type load continuously for two days in self-looped mode. More info in a month or so. 
December 14, 2012 update: The system has reportedly been thoroughly engineered and tested and is now ready to go into production. Commercial roll-out of a 5.5 kW home power system is expected in April, 2013 for distribution in India. Export is also being considered. [Skype]
February 26, 2013 update: "Everything is going well." There is a small delay for commercializing the product in the market, but they are still pretty well on track. [Skype]
April 2013 update: They are allegedly now going into production. They are building manufacturing plants; and they are entertaining licensing for this technology. The down side is that they are still many months away from these products actually being available for customers. It takes time to ramp up the manufacturing plants. 
From April 18-22, 2013, Himansh traveled to Europe to meet with several groups interested in possibly licensing the technology.  The video and photos he showed them were old. The SMRP for the 5 kW system is given as $8000 USD. The unit should deliver between 2 and 7kW. He said they have money to produce 30,000 units and deliver them next year. To give you an idea of the license fees, a manufacturing license for Europe would be in the range of 100 million Euros, with a $1000 USD permanent royalty per sale. He was talking about having potential licensees come to New Delhi at the beginning of June to do a demo. [Skype]
May 14, 2013: I mentioned to Himansh the name: "Q-mo-gen", where the Q has the shape of "self-looped, with extra left over". He asked if he could copyright it to use for their product. I replied: "I would prefer that you wait until I have more evidence about the motor and it's readiness for market. I coined that phrase, and I want to use it for the general class of these types of technologies. But I am willing to let it go for the first one to make it to market." He wanted me to come a week early to his demo in June, to help get things ready. I said I was willing but that I wanted to talk to two people besides himself who are part of his company: an engineer/scientist and a businessman to prepare as much as I could prior to arriving. He promised to provide that info after May 20, but never did.
May 27, 2013: I posted a Caution statement....
June 4, 2013: Because of the Caution Statement I posted, Himansh withdrew his invitation for me to come to India to attend the upcoming demo; and he said he would not work with anyone I had brought to the table [about 10 groups], who he met with in Europe. Because I refused to remove the statement, as can be expected, I've not heard from him since.
May 14, 2014: I spoke again with Himanshu, getting an update. He said they have been focusing on an Eco cement license they have procured for India, building manufacturing plants for that. He said the 5 kW QMoGen project is on hold, but likely to come back out hold by the end of the year. They're also working on a license for another energy technology capable of Megawatts of output. We agreed to put past disagreements behind us.
- http://NFPC.bz - official website ("currently under construction" notice has been up since at least May, June 2013)
- http://HimanshVerma.com - founder's website
- http://navrattan-free-power.blogspot.com - company blog
- http://himansh-verma.blogspot.com - founder's blog
February 3, 2013 Archive Snapshot of Home Page
According to Archive.org, February 3, 2013 is the most recent version of the site they archived prior to the "Under Construction" notice being posted. Here is a jpg snapshot of the home page. Sub-pages were not archived, for some reason. In my opinion, there are several red flags. For example, a solar panel that small is not going to produce 20 kW of electricity.
See also enlarged view.
See also enlarged view.
Here is the text from the February 3, 2013 archive:
Welcome to Navrattan Free Power Corporation Ltd.
We are a specialized in several of the world's leading Renewable Energy Products, Eco Power Generators, Renewable Inventions and Free Electricity Products Including:-
- Eco Power Generators
- The Worlds 1st. Compressed Air Powered Engine/ Motor!
- Various Free Electricity Devices
- The Magnetic Drive and Braking Systems
- The Chain-Less Magnetic Braking Bikes
- The Bin Lid Opener - Completely Foot Operated Bin Lid Opening System.
- Perpetual Electric Vehicle Electic Vehicle - Recharges while you drive for non-stop driving.
- The Water Power Generator - produces free electricity from your Mains Pressure Pipes or from Ocean Waves or River Tide Flow.
Our Founders Built The World's First 100% all Solar House in 1978
Proof with picture on left, MR. TERRY MULLER shows acting QUEENSLAND PREMIER DOUG ANTHONY at the opening of The World's First Solar House in 1978.
- PORTABLE ECO POWER GENERATORS
- FREE ELECTRICITY BY DRIVING
- COMPRESSED AIR POWERED ENGINE
- THE MAGNETIC DRIVE AND BRAKING SYSTEMS
- THE WATER POWERED FREE ELECTRICITY GENERATOR
- THE STEALTH CHAIN FREE MAGNETIC BRAKE
- THE BIN LID OPENER
- THE PERPETUAL VEHICLE DRIVES
In the News
- Navrattan QMoGen images - Last year: "Here's introducing our product - the 'Self Looped Motor Generator'." Have been well distracted by their Blue Crete project and a solid state energy system. (Free Energy Blog; September 17, 2014)
- Need Donations - We are presently in a very tight spot, and need some donations to get through. It has been taking a long time to get the funds that group in India promised, seeming to be a day or so away for over a month. (Free Energy Blog; June 20, 2014)
- Featured: LENR > News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
TWIFE™ June 12, 2014 and Interview with Frank Acland of E-CatWorld.com - Blue Eagle Alchemy • Eco-Friendly Blue Crete Coming from India • AESOP pursuing fuel-less Rauen air engines and ultraconductors • BlackLight’s Second Test of Automated Ignition System of Auger-Fed H2O-Based Solid Fuel Powder • Focus Fusion: hot; $80k raised; Oxford lecture; safety • 33-X Overunity QEG Claimed (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Renewable Building > Cement > Navrattan >
Eco-Friendly Blue Crete Coming from India - Coming from the same group that first introduced QMoGens, Blue Crete is a clean, more affordable, and superior alternative to Portland cement, which is the world's second or third most polluting industry. With key ingredients of algae and fly ash, Blue Crete is 4x stronger, insulating, lighter, hydrophobic, cures in 8 hours, and is expected to last 4000 years. (Free Energy Blog; May 27, 2014)
- Blue World Crete forms Indian joint-venture - The cement is an alternative to Portland cement, utilising pozzolan materials rather than flyash. So far three regions in India have been licensed and there are plans to establish 1 million tpa capacity cement plants in the country. (WorldCement; March 13, 2014)
- Navrattan enters joint venture in green cement - Here's an update on Navrattan, which is one of the two companies that first turned my attention to the possibility of QMoGens 1.5 years ago. (Free Energy Blog; March 16, 2014)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen >
Navrattan Free Power Corporation's Q-Mo-Gen - This company from India is what spurred us to begin our Q-Mo-Gen index page, which now lists 22 independent groups & individuals who have come up with a system in which a small motor somehow powers a larger generator, which loops back to keep the smaller motor running, with excess energy left over to use. (PESWiki; June 30, 2013)
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen > Navrattan >
Himansh Coming to Europe to Entertain Licensing for Self-Looped Motor-Generator Technology - Representing the top technology in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing, with a 5 kW self-looped motor-generator system presently going into production in India. Looking for licensees to finance/manufacture elsewhere in the world. (PureEnergyBlog; April 15, 2013)
- Featured / Top 5: Trends > Zeitgeist > 2012 Highlights >
2012 in Review--2013 Free Energy Predictions - Though the year didn't bring several technologies to market as I had predicted last year (due to "you don't deserve it yet" lack of adequate awakening), great progress was made. We highlight some of the leading trends, both upward, as well as some of those that are fading, gratefully. (PESN; January 2, 2013)
- Featured / Top 5: Coast to Coast AM / Keshe / Cold Fusion >
Show Notes for Coast to Coast AM Interview (listen) - On the night of December 6, in my interview with host George Noory, I will be analyzing a video of a saucer-like craft intercepting what looks like a U.S. drone as an illustration of a technology alleged to be developed by the Keshe Foundation. We will also address updates on the cold fusion and free energy fronts. (PESN; December 6, 2012)
- [Note: there have been several more instances of this technology being mentioned on the SmartScarecrow show weekly review by Sterling]
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: September 13, 2012 - E-Cat Weekly • Celani CF replication project • E-Cat Conference in Zurich • Rossi Gives Third-Party Test Results from Hot Cat • Rossi Q&A, Panel Discussion, Interview • 1 MW E-Cat Ready • Itinerary: Track Sterling's Travels While He Scouts for Free Energy Technologies in Europe • Bob Rohner Demonstrates "Plasma Cycle is Not Air Driven" • Inteligentry Manufacturers' Meeting (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: September 6, 2012 - Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over • Scouting for Free Energy Technology in Europe for Two Weeks • Sept. 8-9 E-Cat Conference in Zurich • Keshe Foundation Promotional Video Posted • Keshe Free Energy Technology Replications Galore • Keshe Interview: Gravity Technology Balances Global Playing Field • Waking Up is Hard to Do (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic >
Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over - Featuring a number of systems in which a motor turns a larger output generator, and the generator is producing enough energy to keep the motor running, as well as enough left over to power other things. A starter motor, temporarily, gets it going; then it stays going until turned off. Energy source could have something to do with phase angle harvesting vacuum energy. (PESWiki; September 5, 2012)
Datar complex, 1st Floor,
Near Gopal Sweets,
Leela Bhawan, Patiala.
Ph: +91-175-501-4646, 501-4647
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies