PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Nathan Larson's Orbital Magnetic Engine
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 3, 2014
On January 03, 2014 I received the following email from Nathan Larson.
- I don’t know if you will remember me or not but I e-mailed you years ago about my orbital magnetic engine that I was working on (I still have that old e-mail and computer).
- Since then I have been working 2 jobs. I have been working in the mining industry, and apprenticing as a machinist, receiving trades awards 2 times now.
- This year I will be finishing torque to gear ratio testing on my 5th prototype and will start blueprinting a final production prototype.
- Don’t know why I’m telling you this. You are one of the few people that I told my beginning to. I guess now you know that I never stopped.
- Have a good day
He then answered a few questions I posted to him:
Q. One thing that is not clear in your email is whether you achieved a functioning prototype (that produced continuous, accelerated rotation beyond just 365 degrees of rotation).
A. -Yes full continuous rotation, controlled rpm and torque through gear ratio.
Q. Would you mind if I posted your email in our blog? (minus your contact info, unless you don't mind me including that)
A. -Don’t care if you post my e-mail but please leave my e-mail addresses out. I am general foreman at a gold mine and have enough on my plate already, currently work about 300 hrs month. I am from Saskatchewan so I doubt anyone in this province will read my e-mail anyways.
Q. Do you have a website? Photos? Video? Would you mind letting me post any of that?
A. -No I don’t have a website and I cannot release photos at this time. The fifth prototype is made up of totally indexable parts for testing purposes and reverse engineering would be very easy from a photograph.
Q. Are you going to patent? Open source? (or open license, requesting only that people remit a royalty [e.g. 5% of retail] on commercial sales)
A. - As for the last question, I am still working on that. Coming up with a good idea is easy, building your idea not so easy, expensive and time consuming. Proving an idea to be cost efficient, marketable, and manageable is yet another ball game in a whole different town.
When the day comes that I am in a position to pull the trigger on this I will then be able to send photos, or a short film.
Talk to you later.
In the News
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor