PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
November 12, 2013
Turkish inventor, Mustafa Sağdıç, has posted several videos of his "magnetic motor" design running.
The apparatus appears to consist of a primary rotor with magnets around its perimeter, which pass by rotating stators, that also apparently contain magnets, along its perimeter.
One of the set-ups, with the orange frame, is quite simple and transparent. The other is also transparent, but extremely complex in terms of the number of moving parts. It involves a rotating weight, which I presume is intended to serve as a visual demonstration of the load that can be powered by the magnet motor. I'm surprised the rotating weight doesn't jump all over the place since it is not balanced.
In a local news article by HaberIndeks dated September 16, 2011, it says they claim 11 times more energy output than what is required to power the system.
I've sent an email to the YouTube channel owner, which I would guess is either Mustafa's wife or daughter (female with same last name, Sağdıç, which means "groomsman").
We're looking for someone who is willing to translate what is being said in the videos. Halil Turkmen has been helping.
This was brought to my attention by a Turkish guy who attended the recent Turkish expo where Muammer Yildiz did a demonstration, and where Attila Alperen was supposed to do a demonstration but then withdrew due to an "accident". I've asked him and Halil if they could give some translations of the Mustafa Sağdıç magnet motor video content.
A Google translation of the same description included with most of the videos is:
- any kind of tool is disabled.
- 50% of imported products are more durable and cheaper in order to advance.
- kargoculara gros1 single unique electrical, pttcilere, factories ... Speed of 50 km, which makes the road that goes 150 km on one charge ..
- 3 seater maxi electric bike tourist hotels resorts, villagers are citizens in order for a lot ..
- 600 kg load capacity of an electric van will be ordering triportör view. With a single charge (normal battery), 150 km (240 km with custom battery) goes way. 50% are cash.
- Please note: the endless motion is not yet implemented the project as the design of the new-generation engine for sale. £ 5,000,000
From the 2011 news story and this description, it seems they are comparing their technology to others in the transportation sector. The last sentence seems to be presenting a price on the sale/license of the technology.
A commenter said:
- There is another video on their You Tube channel that the inventor said: "I am offering this technology as a gift to the world with no strings attached. Make one for yourself or make it and sale it, I care not. All I care is that we must stop using polluting fuels. If you don't get it how it works? Contact me and I will help you build this machine."
- Rather noble man, don't you think?
- gamze sağdıç - YouTube channel posts many of their videos
Mustafa Sağdıç Motor 5
Make sure you watch this one to the end.
- (YouTube / gamze sağdıç''; July 13, 2013)
- - - -
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor 4
- (YouTube / gamze sağdıç''; April 2, 2013)
- - - -
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor 3
- (YouTube / gamze sağdıç''; April 2, 2013)
- - - -
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor 2
- (YouTube / gamze sağdıç''; April 1, 2013)
- - - -
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor 1
- (YouTube / gamze sağdıç; March 28, 2013)
- - - -
Tricycle Power Concept (Mustafa Sağdıç 6)
- (YouTube; Jul 13, 2013)
Profile: Mustafa Sağdıç
Kind words from Yildiz
As our PES audience knows, Mustafa is not the only inventor of a magnet motor in Turkey. We've been tracking the progress of Muammer Yildiz since March of 2010, lately mostly via Yildiz' associate, Halil Turkmen.
On November 12, 2013 [Mountain times], I received the following statement from Halil: (slightly edited)
- I told Muammer about Mustafa SAGDIC. Sent the video links, and asked his opinion. He was so pleased. He wishes to have many people working on magnet motors all around the world. He says it will help to all the inventors. All for one, one for all. The aim is the same. Skeptics will be everywhere, but in time, they will believe it too. We are glad to see more examples every day. And hopefully, one day, we can collaborate and help each other. The time has come.
I received this response on December 12, 2013 to an email I sent to the Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor group in Turkey on November 12 -- a month ago -- asking for more information.
- Mr. Sterling D Allan
- Thank you for your interest in our Magnetic Motor project.
- Our project can be Partner or Sponsor.
- The magnetic motor will produce 10 kW, 20 kW, 50 kW, 100 kW;
- Our partnerships are a prerequisite.
- 1) 500 000 USD. along with the deal. (Partnership agreement)
- 2) $ 1,000,000. R & D and mass production is required.
- If you accept these conditions. Partnership can be discussed with you.
- Mustafa Groomsman TEL: 090553 542 69 89
- ÖMER FARUK ÖZTÜRK 090532 788 81 52
- e-mail : ofaruk_ozturk @ hotmail.com
- e-mail: asyatrade.turkey @ gmail.com
When I passed the above message to one of my international associates, he replied:
- I know them. They have taken a lot of money already from one German investor. What I also know very well is that they have been promising for over 2 years already, but could never do it yet.
- The same investor invested also over $100,000 in the other guy in Turkey -- "Yildiz". Also the same issue, nothing till now. And for both, the request was only to make a 5KW motor.
In the News
- Top FE Inventor Updates - In getting ready for tonight's interview on Coast to Coast AM, I send out an email last night to the inventors whose technology I hope to at least mention, asking them if they have any updates they can provide. (Free Energy Blog; December 29, 2013)
- New Video: Mustafa Sagdic endless energy production system - The latest video from the other magnet motor guy in Turkey. (Free Energy Blog; December 14, 2013)
- Response from Mustafa Sagdic magnet motor group - Our project can be Partner or Sponsor. The magnetic motor will produce 10 kW, 20 kW, 50 kW, 100 kW. 1) 500 000 USD. along with the deal (Partnership agreement). 2) $ 1,000,000. R & D and mass production is required. If you accept these conditions, partnership can be discussed with you. [Caution from another associate.] (Free Energy Blog; December 12, 2013)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Magnet Motors >
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor - Yet another inventor in Turkey has a magnet motor that seems to work. The apparatus appears to consist of a primary rotor with magnets around its perimeter, which pass by rotating stators, that also apparently contain magnets, along its perimeter. Yildiz congratulates them and welcomes other players. (PESWiki; November 12, 2013)
- Preparing Environmental Working without gasoline motor roads (Original in Turkish) - Groomsman electronics Mustafa living in Izmir, Turkey, with the engine working prototype invented without gasoline would end its dependence on petroleum in the Arab world and in the world to do the revolution claimed. (HaberIndeks; September 16, 2011)
- A more accurate translation:
- According to the laws of physics when you put 10 units of energy into a machine you get 9 out. In our machine we put 10 units of energy and we get 110 units out. Our system puts out 11 times more energy then what we put it. The inventor said: This is a revolution in energy generation field. We will do all that we can to keep this Technology in our country in Republic of Turkey.
Atatürk Cad. Kemal Paşa Mah. 106 Sok. Madenciler Sitesi No:5
Tel: +90 (0)554 534 17 95
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor