PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Moray B King
Moray B. King has written three seminal books regarding zero point energy.
- "Moray is one of my top cavitation pupils" - Mark LeClaire of NanoSpire, August 30, 2012
- ZPE > Water > Hydroxy >
ZPE presentation by Moray King - Since the 1970’s, Moray King has given presentations on the possibility of tapping the zero-point energy (ZPE) as an energy source. Of course such a notion requires a definitive experiment to prove it can be done. With each presentation he has selected what he consider the best “easy” projects to try for researchers and hobbyists that could... (SmartScarecrow; August 26, 2012)
- Download - On Aug. 13, 2007, Sterling D. Allan conducted and live interview with Moray B. King regarding Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy as part of the Free Energy Now radio series.
- Transcribed > Moray King On Water Fuel Cell & 0 Point Energy (1 of 6) | Part 2 | part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 - "Sterling Allan (PESN.com Radio) interviews Moray King, Ph.D., who puts forth a scientific model that suggests that the reason so many experimenters are observing more energy emerging from their electrolysis systems than what they put into it, is that the configuration harnesses zero point energy from the Quantum Vacuum." (YouTube; November 25, 2007)
Open Source Project
- Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell - Moray B. King proposes a design that could take advantage of the purported electrolysis overunity systems. His scheme would be a self-running system with a mechanism of extracting the excess energy for practical use.
Conference on Future Energy, March 2011
- Events:2011:Conference On Future Energy (COFE)
- Water Electrolyzers And The Zero-Point Energy (22 Mb, ppt) - Moray King's power point presentation for the Conference On Future Energy at the University of Maryland, March 15-17, 2011.
- ZPE / Water as Fuel > Hydroxy > via ZPE > King ppt >
HHO – not combustion & maybe not hydrogen - At the recent Conference on Future Energy at the University of Maryland, Dr. Moray King hypothesized that the dominant energy comes from “charged water gas clusters which activate and coherently trap zero-point energy.” The effects appear to be a function of smaller gaps between electrodes, pulsing a certain electromagnetic waveform, and rapidly circulating or vibrating the water.... (Changing Power; March 24, 2011)
ExtraOrdinary Technology Aug 2010
- Events:2010:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Water Electrolyzers and Zero-Point Energy (4) (pdf; 3 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2010 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 30, 2010.
- Feature / Events: TeslaTech > 2010 >
ExtraOrdinary Technology conference 2010 report by Riversong - A review of the four-day free energy conference held in Albuquerque, NM, USA from July 28 - Aug. 1, featuring John Searl and his antigravity technology, Marko Rodin and his toroid coils, health technologies, hydrogen/hydroxy, vortex, and more. (PESN; Aug. 15, 2010)
Conference on Future Energy
- Newsletters > Future Energy eNews > Events >
Future Energy eNews: January 2011 - Tom Valone's headlines this month include: 1) Upcoming Conference on Future Energy (COFE 4) Abstract: Water Electrolyzers and ZPE; 2) The Year in Energy; 3) Thunderstorms Produce Antimatter; 4) Italians Claim Demonstration of Cold Fusion; 5) TR-10 Solar Fuel
- Events:2009:Conference On Future Energy (COFE)
- Essentially the same ppt as at the EO Tech conf.
ExtraOrdinary Technology Aug 2009
- Events:2009:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Water Fuel via Zero-Point Energy (3) (pdf; 10.5 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, Aug. 1, 2009.
- Order DVD
ExtraOrdinary Technology July 2008
- Events:2008:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference#Zero-Point_Energy_Technology
- Order DVD
ExtraOrdinary Technology July 2007
Water Dissociation with Zero-Point Energy (ZPE)
- Tapping the Zero Point Energy (170 pgs.; 1989) This book discusses how free energy and anti-gravity might be possible with today's physics.
- Quest for Zero Point Energy Engineering Principles for Free Energy (2002) - This book discusses the fundamentels of zero point energy, also it gives examples of patented free energy machines.
- Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy - Moray King has put forth a scientific model that suggests that the reason so many experimenters are observing more energy emerging from their electrolysis systems than what they put into it, is that the configuration harnesses zero point energy.
- Cold Fusion / Magazines > Infinite Energy Magazine >
Infinite Energy: Issue 106: Zero Point Energy and Charged Water - Cavitating Electrolyzers and the Zero-Point Energy • Popular Science Covers Cold Fusion • Scientific and Commercial Overview of ICCF17 • Compilation of Reports of Excess Powers and Energies • Oleonomics • Beta Emission • The False Promise of Economic Growth (November/December 2012)
- A New Physics for a New Energy Source - Author, Jeanne Manning reviews the life and science of Moray King