PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Microwave-Based Energy Technologies
Directory of energy technologies that use microwaves as a principal component of the process.
One of these is the space-based solar collector initiative that would trasmit the power to earth via microwave transmission.
Microwave Directories at PESWiki
- Directory:Microwave-based Oil Extraction
- PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity
- PowerPedia:Electromagnetic wave
Other Microwave-Based Energy Technologies
- Dana Extracts Hydrogen From Methane Using Microwaves - The propriety process, made possible with Dana's AtmoPlas microwave atmospheric plasma technology is unique because the hydrogen recovery rate could potentially exceed 95 percent. (EV World; Mar 19, 2006)
- Hydrogen from Water > Cancer-Cure Radio Frequency Machine Turns Salt Water Into Fire - John Kanzius invented a radio wave machine in an attempt to kill cancer. While trying to desalinize salt water with the machine, the water started burning. The machine breaks down the hydrogen-oxygen bond in the water, igniting the hydrogen.
- Wireless Headset Causes Fire from Water in Microwave - Retired university professor, Teresa Audesirk, reports seeing flames shoot out of a container with green beans in salted water in her microwave as she walked by it wearing a wireless headset, which operates in the VHF range. (PESN; April 4, 2008)
- Bio-Energetics > Radio Frequency Ablasion - Patented technology by Joel Fallik pre-dates John Kanzius' work, and has a wide range of non-invasive, disease-eliminating applications through the targeting of heat to precise points through the interference patterns of two microwave generators. It is being spurned in the market because it would take the huge profits out of disease.
- Cell Phones Popping Popcorn - Cardo Systems set up groups in various countries and released the YouTube videos all about the same time to sell their remote headsets as a viral promotion. Can Cellphones really be used to pop popcorn? Are Cellphones safe to use today? (PESWiki; June 14, 2008)
Research and Development
- Analyzing Microwave Power Transmission & Solar Power Satellite Systems - Microwave power transmission (MPT) involves the usage of microwaves to transmit power through outer space or the atmosphere without the need for wires. It is a sub-type of the more general wireless energy transfer methods, and is the most interesting because microwave devices offer the highest efficiency of conversion between DC-electricity and microwave radiative power. (Research and Markets; 2008)
Do It Yourself
- Featured: DIY / Plasma / Microwave
How to Make Plasma in Your Microwave Oven - Perhaps you've seen a video or two at YouTube showing how to generate plasma with a small flame in a microwave oven. We've created a "how to" page, with a collection of some of these demos, scientific theories and studies, and related energy pursuits. (PESWiki; Dec. 20, 2008)
See Discussion page