PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
August 12, 2014
Quoting from Wikipedia:Michael McKubre:
- Michael McKubre, PhD, is an electrochemist in the forefront of cold fusion energy development and one of the most respected scientists in the field. McKubre has been director of the Energy Research Center at SRI International since 1998. He is a native of New Zealand.
- From 1989 to 2002, he researched cold fusion at SRI International. Unlike other researchers in the same field, he obtained mainstream funding during all his research: first from the Electric Power Research Institute, then from the Japanese government, and in 2002 he had funding from the U.S. government.
- In 2004 he and other cold fusion researchers asked the United States Department of Energy (DOE) to give a new review to the field of cold fusion, and he co-authored a report with all the available experimental and theorical evidence since the 1989 review.
- As of 2010, he was still making experiments with palladium cells at SRI International, and collaborates with the ENEA laboratory, where the most reliable palladium is being produced. McKubre more recently took part as one of the 22 physicists of the Steorn "jury".
- In January 1992 a cold fusion cell exploded in an SRI lab. One of his collaborators was killed and three people including McKubre were wounded. McKubre still has pieces of glass embedded in his side. Subsequent experiments were done behind bulletproof glass.
- New Physical Effects in Metal Deuterides (PDF). Hagelstein, Peter; Michael, McKubre; Nagel, David; Chubb, Talbot; Hekman, Randall (2004). Washington: US Department of Energy. (manuscript) Paper listing the available experimental evidence of cold fusion.
In the News
- Featured: LENR / Hydrogen > Production > Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. >
SHT visits SRI; "This could be the biggest discovery in the history of mankind" - Solar Hydrogen Trends recently attended an investment conference at Stanford Research Institute, during which they were able to spend several hours with Michael McKubre, who, until he sees a convincing demo for himself, is not ready to give a public statement, but is encouraged. (PESN; August 12, 2014)
- Featured / Best Exotics: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Brillouin >
Interview with Mike McKubre about Brillouin at SRI International - Following my tour of Stanford Research Institute's facilities where they are working on testing Brillouin's Cold Fusion technology, I did a 22-minute interview with Michael McKubre summarizing some of the high points regarding Brillouin's technology. (PESN; January 15, 2014)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion >
Michael McKubre on Cold Fusion's rise despite political academic suppression - Having just returned from two amazing conferences featuring cold fusion, NI Week and ICCF-17, Dr. McKubre from SRI International, shared some great insights regarding the whole phenomenon of the emergence of cold fusion near market readiness now, notwithstanding the blackballing it received from academia. (PESN; August 29, 2012)
- Featured: Nuclear > Cold Fusion >
60 Minutes: Cold Fusion is Hot Again - A report by CBS News' 60 Minutes program on April 19, 2009 states: "When first presented in 1989 cold fusion was quickly dismissed as junk science. But there's renewed buzz among scientists that cold fusion could lead to monumental breakthroughs in energy production." (PESWiki; April 20, 2009) (See PES Interview)