PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 28, 2013
Michael MacInnes and Amir Abyaneh of Canada have designed what appears to be a working all-magnet motor. In a video they posted on January 17, 2013, Michael shows a walk-around of the unit before turning it on. The acceleration is not huge, but it does accelerate. The video title mentions "2500 rpm", which is probably where it reaches equilibrium due to air-, bearings-, and possibly some eddy current friction.
I would give a farmer's guess that the amount of power displayed is in the ballpark of between 20 and 50 Watts.
As for possible hoax possibilities that the video does not rule out: 1) There could be a wire running up to the device through the table, powering a small motor hidden on the one side where the gear mechanism is; 2) There could be battery storage in that same area; 3) The video has no audio. There could be an air hose out of view of the camera; 4) There could be electromagnetic coils under the table, though the distance would make that one pretty difficult. It wouldn't be too hard to rule those things out in a follow-up video.
This design is very similar to the Perendev magnet motor (which was pirated from a now-expired Brazilian patent), of which we built a 1/4-scale replica (with permission from Mike Brady) but have not yet been able to get it to work. MacInnes's design employs the same slider design that our mechanical engineer, Doug Furr came up with.
Two days ago, I posted a video showing me demonstrating our non-working unit as an illustration of the idea of the all-magnet motor.
To find that link for this write-up, I went to the "Send Sterling to Geneva Expo for Yildiz Magnet Motor Demo" fundraiser page, and noticed that the amount of money raised so far is $2222. Per my write-up last week about "Odometry," I think it is pretty awesome that this line-up of digits on this related page would occur within minutes of my finally seeing, after all these years, someone build what appears to be a working version of the magnet motor that got me started in this quest for free energy nearly 11 years ago.
Permanent Magnet Model Engine Prototype, 2500 RPM
- "Designed and built by Michael MacInnes and Amir Abyaneh.This is a Pure permanent magnet driven engine. We are far ahead of Yildiz and will soon have a re-saturation system working! This will be the first fuel-less design that re-writes the 2nd law of thermodynamics!" (YouTube; Jan 17, 2013)
- Description changed on March 28, 2013 to: "Designed and built by Michael MacInnes and Amir Abyaneh. This is our first prototype PM drive engine that produces around 2500 watts of power or about 3-5 horse power. Our second smaller precision accurate model is now in development slated for demonstrations in early May 2013."
From my vantage point, the Yildiz magnet motor is far ahead of this one, but MacInnes is to be congratulated on at least getting something to work (if he indeed has). -- Sterling
Mike MacInnes' comments on the video:
- "It takes 6.7 hp to create 5000 watts.the dynometer read 3.8 HP!" (March 28, 2013; ~11 pm MDT)
- "We have run it for about 5 hours,under max load and there is a minor lose in peak torque. We are developing a system that addresses the loss of electrons at max load!" (March 28, 2013; ~6 am MDT)
From: Mike MacInnes
To: Sterling Allan
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:47 PM [MDT]
Subject: Re: Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
We don`t have a web site
We are now building a smaller more precision cut model for demonstration that may be a couple months from completion.
We are now testing this first prototype, but it is rudimentary in it`s design and construction. The second, smaller, precision model will be the one we will go public with providing accurate test results for future R&D. We need to test longevity, under maximum load. This will tell us weather a re-saturation system, that re-saturates the permanent magnets with electrons, is needed.
Once this is determined we can proceed with developing this system which, by calculation, will work!
We have not registered as a corporation, as of yet, but plan to, as soon as a new investor is secured from seeing the next demonstration model -- slated for demonstrations early May, we hope.
We have also not opened a patent file either. As soon as solid investor presents themselves, we will open a file at WIPO.
It would be good to get some publicity on this version being developed here in Ontario, Canada.
I like what you are doing and definitely would like you to participate in the demonstrations as well as marketing. [Said in response to my suggestion: "Are you willing to open license this (sell plans, allow people to go commercial, then remit a royalty once commercial)? (We could help you do that)"]
Thank you, Sterling,
Best regards,Michael MacInnes
PS. yes, you may run this as a feature page.
- - - -
In response to a question about having a guy who lives 1.5 hours away come and witness it and shoot a new video...
From: Mike MacInnes
To: Sterling Allan
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 4:58 PM [MST]
Subject: Re: Fw: Michael Macinnes
Please we do want to show it but only when we are prepared to, as I have a partner who feels it prudent, and I agree.
Please tell everyone to wait for the next smaller precision model with full commentary and full disclosure complete with testing!
We have not decided on a source plan as of yet, but it will be in May 2013 a full disclosure and testing.
Thank you Sterling, it is good to build up skepticism and then dissolve it with test of all the numbers that produce forecast `s.
I promise it will be assembled very soon!
In the News
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: March 29, 2013 - Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor • Send Sterling to the Yildiz MM Demo in Geneva • Interview with Dr. Duarte • LENR-to-Market Weekly - Rossi's third party testing is completed, positive, report pending • WITTS Updates • The Story of the Joe Cell • Joel Garbon on C2C • Rohner Group Current Progress on Twin Engine • Bedini SG Intermediate Handbook Launched • David Allan on "What is Time" • 3KeyElements (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Perendev > Replications >
Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor - Michael MacInnes and Amir Abyaneh of Canada have designed what appears to be a working all-magnet motor. A video shows a walk-around of the unit before turning it on. The acceleration is not huge, but it does accelerate. The video title mentions "2500 rpm", which is probably where it reaches equilibrium. (PESWiki; March 28, 2013)
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor