PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Michael (Mike) Waters
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
April 27, 2014
In January, Mike was elected President of the New Energy Systems Trust (NEST) that I founded two years ago. I enjoy interacting with him in our weekly NEST meetings, where he is a major contributor to our discussions.
Mike has been involved in the exotic free energy quest for about 12 years -- mostly behind the scenes until the past year.
He's all in on the quest, dedicating his every waking hour to it, networking, experimenting, building, assisting.
- http://www.cureforglobalcrises.com/ - Wordpress site
- http://cureforglobalcrises.weebly.com/ - "This site has been created to present conclusions from over a decade of research into the causes of, and solutions for, the overwhelming convergence of urgent crises we face at a global level. The message is one of hope. Both the causes and the solutions are profoundly simple."
Breakthrough Energy and the Basic Physics of Global Recovery
This presentation at the Global BEM conference in October, 2013 was one of my very favorite, not just at that conference, but ever. I love his dry British humor and his brilliance. Being able to finally meet him in person at the conference was a treat.
- (YouTube / GlobalBEM; January 27, 2014)
Quoting from http://energynest.org/about-us/members/#MWaters
- Michael Waters is an advanced technology consultant, researcher, inventor and sustainable recovery strategist. He has previously owned businesses in, designed and built: multi-axis robotics, adaptive manufacturing systems, experimental aircraft, custom homes, portable housing systems. Michael’s automated disaster recovery and library preservation systems are used worldwide at institutions such as the Library of Congress, the National Archives and the Russian Academy of Sciences, instrumental in recovery of the worst library fire disaster of the last century.
- In the last twelve years Michael has researched cutting edge science and technologies that redefine current understandings in mainstream physics. He has established a large collaborative network of researchers and breakthroughs that profoundly affect fields of energy, mining, health, food, water, transportation, housing, sustainable economics and environmental recovery. The purpose of this research has been to discover causes of and solutions for the increasing number of global crises we now face. A primary focus has been energy R&D, working with a diverse group of breakthroughs that combined, uncover new understandings in physics. These discoveries also explain why current global business and environmental models are fundamentally unsustainable. Michael is currently on the board of a number of organizations involved in advanced energy, mining, agriculture and finance and directly involved in developing several paradigm shifting energy breakthroughs. Michael’s inventions span diverse fields including energy, robotics, fluidics, conservation, aviation and housing.
In the News
- Featured: Flight >
Vision VTOL Quadcopter by The Waters Trust - Imagine what you can do with a remote control quadcopter. What if you scaled it up for human passengers? Now that energy storage technology has reached the needed threshold, human quadcoptor travel is ready to take off using mostly off-the-shelf components. (PESWiki; January 21, 2016)
- Featured: David Puchta / Searl Magnetics >
David Puchta videos Searl Magnetics demonstration - Shows a small, copper cylinder being attracted to a larger rotating copper cylinder, then repelled as it got just next to it. Shows a copper cylinder being turned as it gets closer to that larger rotating cylinder. Other unusual phenomenon. David said he will be helping them get "into production sooner than later." (PESN; January 11, 2016)
- Featured: Wind > Mike Waters >
Water's Effect Blows Away Wind Competition 20x - Years ago, FE activist, leader, and inventor, Mike Waters conceived of a wind turbine design that is ridiculously simple. It's basically a squirrel cage arrangement 90-degrees perpendicular to the incoming air, diverting all the incoming air to the perimeter where the torque is. Duh! (PESWiki; June 29, 2015)
- Mike Waters: Breakthrough Energy and the Basic Physics of Global Recovery - This presentation at the Global BEM conference in October, 2013 was one of my very favorite, not just at that conference, but ever. I love his dry British humor and his brilliance. (Free Energy Blog; April 27, 2014)
Near Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA
phone: +1 574 849-6236