PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Master Key System
- "It's the spiritual equivalent of harvesting the wheelwork of nature -- tapping into the infinite power of the universal consciousness / God."
-- Sterling D. Allan, Oct. 1, 2104
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
July 21, 2014
I can't believe I'm 50 years old, having been on the "awake" path for more than half my life, and am only now learning about this book for the first time.
I'm just starting into it, but I can tell it's going to be phenomenal. I wanted to be sure to let you know about it, in case you hadn't heard of it either. I would guess that most of you are already familiar with this book; and that many of you have already read it and done its exercises.
It was recommended to me by someone who attended the first ayahuasca ceremony I did, last Friday-Saturday in Lehi, Utah.
I plan on doing as it says: to read a chapter a day and do the exercise at the end of the chapter, repeating a chapter for seven days, before moving to the next chapter -- 24 in all, which will take about half a year.
The first link that came up in a Google search was for the book in PDF form from TheSecret.tv I think most of us are very familiar with The Secret -- and excellent film made around a decade ago, along the same lines as Thrive, which goes into more specifics about where we are as a society, and where we are destined to go, as we wake up to our potential as human beings who are gods in embryo. It also ties into what Kirk and Kim Duncan teach over at 3 Key Elements.
From what I can tell, Master Key System is a workbook to enable you to implement the principles discussed in The Secret, but it was first published in 1916, written by Charles F. Haanel.
When I first started reading, I was put off by the opening reference to Bill Gates having come across this information when he was starting out, and that it was fundamental in his success. I don't see him as a model of success but as the epitome of using success to squash his competition, while offering inferior products, while advancing his warped NWO agendas, eugenics, vaccinations, etc.
One of the key questions I was asking myself was "does this book try to promote a method without God in the picture?" But as I read, I could see that the language, while not specific to any denomination, is very spiritual in nature, encouraging things like goodness, service, intuition and spirituality.
What does this have to do with Free Energy? It is a tool to enable you all to be far more productive human beings, thus much more able to carry out your missions, including helping to bring forth exotic free energy technologies. From a personal energy point of view, it will profoundly increase your efficiency and increase your ability to harvest the wheelwork of nature, aka spiritual gifts, turning you into a spiritual free energy machine.
I urge you to take at least 5-15 minutes to read through the introduction.
I'm curious where you, our audience, are at when it comes to this book. So please take a few seconds to respond to this poll. Here is the poll text.
Regarding "Master Key System"
- I've been a disciple, sharing it, for years.
- Has been foundational in my life for many years.
- I've read it and have done its exercises.
- Presently in process of going through it for the first time.
- I've heard of it, sounds interesting.
- I've heard of it, hasn't interested me.
- Never heard of it, but now I'll take a look.
- Never heard of it, doesn't interest me now.
- http://images.thesecret.tv/Master-Key-System.pdf - free
- http://sacred-texts.com/nth/mks/mks01.htm - Index of text in html
- Part I is mislinked in index
- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001VEI7V8/pureenergysys-20 - buy this book at Amazon (affiliate link gives a commission to PES)
In the News
- Featured: Tools > Spirituality > Master Key System >
Master Key System: Part One - Reprint of next chapter, with Sterling's commentary. "31. Every thought is therefore a cause, and every condition an effect; for this reason it is absolutely essential that you control your thoughts so as to bring forth only desirable conditions." (PESWiki; October 1, 2014)
- The Master Key System: Introduction - century-old concepts at the root of The Secret, Thrive, and other such presentations. (Free Energy Blog; September 22, 2014)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Tools > Spirituality >
Master Key System - This book is a manual to implement the principles of The Secret (you create your own reality, so manifest a good one), also expounded in Thrive. It has 24 chapters with an exercise at the end of each; and it recommends that you read one chapter per day and do the exercise, repeating a chapter for seven days, before moving to the next chapter -- 24 in all. Poll (PESWiki; July 21, 2014)