PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Magnet Only Motor from South Korea
- CORRECTION: We covered this here in 2008: Directory:Shinyeon Energy Research Center.
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 23, 2014
Here's a video of a magnet motor that uses a piston type of action. It was posted by an aggregator four and a half years ago on January 4, 2010. I don't think I've seen this one before. Pretty impressive.
If it truly is an all-magnet motor, with no other source for rotational power, then this is probably the most well-engineered device I've witnessed (at least by video). It appears to be ready to go into production. Makes me curious what ever came of this, since this was posted at least 3.5 years ago.
We do have some in our audience who speak Korean. Perhaps you can give us some clues about the inventor and company from the labels shown in the video in Korean.
Thanks to Anirban Saha for bringing it to our attention.
MAGNET ONLY MOTOR from SOUTH KOREA
- (YouTube; January 4, 2010)
In the News
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Magnet Motors >
Magnet Only Motor from South Korea - This magnet motor from 3.5 years ago uses a piston type of action. It is probably the most well-engineered device I've encountered. It appears to be ready to go into production. Any leads about who the company is and what their present status is would be appreciated. (PESWiki; May 23, 2014)
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor