PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
SEVERAL PATENTS APPLY
The instruction information on these pages is for experimental use only. No commercial applications allowed except through license with the appropriate intellectual property holders, including Bedini Technologies Inc.
Introduction • Assembly Instructions • Battery Characteristics • Battery Effects • CAUTIONS • Coaching • DATA • Instrumentation & Tools • Latest • Legal/Patents • Materials • Operation • PHOTOS • PLANS • Research Questions • Related • Replications • Schematic • Scopeshots • Theory • Forum • 'To do' list • Contact
- Marcus believes he has achieved over unity with this design. This project is designed to enable him to post clearly his plans, methods, and experimental procedures so that others can either prove or disprove his claim; as well as collaboratively improve upon what he has accomplished, building on the work, primarily, of John Bedini.
- This project by Marcus is a spin-off of the Bedini SG Motor-Energizer project, and has received much input by John Bedini and Peter Lindemann. Other individuals are in process of replicating as well. A discussion group has commenced recently to augment his work. This directory index at PESWiki was commenced Feb. 26, 2005.
- Marcus Wagner's native language is German. He does remarkably well with the English language. Feel free to correct any grammar, spelling or punctuation errors that may show up on occasion.
In addition to the following, check in on the discussion list to see the latest there: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MW_device/messages
Times relative to GMT/UTC 0.
Monday, Jan. 29 2007
- circuit-schematic of LATEST VERSION (Version 6 respective "Version 2007") added. See Schematic
- New Photos added. See PHOTOS
Sunday, Feb. 27 2005
Saturday, Feb. 26 2005
- PESWiki page commenced to feature Marcus' design, replications, improvements, theories, proofs.
Tuesday, Feb. 22 2005
- Discussion list commenced.
More "latest" developments on the Marcus Wagner Charger project.
AT A GLANCE
- An organized presentation of plans and data to enable an inexpensive, easy-to-build proof of concept model for experimental purposes.
- pending, althought there are rumors of several successful replications around. Unfortunately, these people want to stay confidential at the moment.
- Bedini SG Variant
- See Directory:Bedini SG
- Because of Marcus couldn't get his original, unmodified Bedini SG to run at his first try, he "invented" (better: re-discovered) some solutions to make (force) it to work. After many experiments Marcus ended up with a circuit which is quite similar to the original Bedini SG BUT behaves totaly different in respect/compare to the original.
- Rotation v. Solid State
- Both is possible. Without a rotation/(magneto-timing) - means it's quite EASY to tune to a "sweet spot" but in return you can use only relative low power-levels. With a rotation//magneto-timing) - means you must keep control of the rotor-speed because it will either slow down or accellerate out of the "sweet spot" which results in more losses, less output and more input. But with right tuning and proper rotor-speed you can get a better efficiency than in solid-state-mode. This means with correct tuning you will have less losses, more output and need LESS input to drive the circuit.
- faster battery-charging is possible than with the original, unmodified Bedini SG
- faster charging of batteries than with most commercial battery-chargers.
- A wide input-range of voltages is possible, it must only match to the spec of the components which you use.
- A wall-adapter, a solar-cell, a labor-supply, etc is also useable as input in substitution for the primary battery.
- Only needs a few Watt of input. (around 1 - 20W, depending wether you use 12V or 24V)
- Battery Care
- It is generally not recommended to discharge a battery beyond 20% of its full capacity level, nor at a rate that exceeds its factory rating. C20 rate recommended (current no higher than Ah / 20).
- Working with some batteries can be extremely dangerous, resulting in burns, fires, or explosions. Almost all batteries have a residue of caustic acid on them. Please use all due caution appropriate to the battery type you are using. There are other dangers involved as well, such as burns or fire from a soldering iron.
- John Bedini has given his general approval and cooperation with this project, but it is not under his immediate direction, and does not necessarily represent his technology.
- Welcome to Participants - Page to orient project newcomers in how to post their reports on this site.
- Legal Matters -
- Permission to post these plans, not to be revoked,
- License required for market applications that impinge on Bedini and other patents or intellectual protections;
- Non-liability for injury or damages;
- Intellectual protection;
- List of Patents, applicable and related.
- Plans - Index of full assembly drawings, sketches, photos, video; circuit diagram, circuit sketch
- DATA page - includes listing of recommended instrumentation, observations, list of replications and demonstrations available for public viewing as well as online demos.
See: Replications - index
- Click here for Theory page - theoretical models on how & why the motor & circuit do what they do; list of resources for understanding radiant energy.
- Groups.Yahoo.com/group/MW_device/ - created Feb. 22, 2005
- Discussion Page for this main index -- each page of this PESWiki site has a "discussion" link at the top for comments germane to that page. Feel free to post recommendations and other comments there.
Marcus Wagner's Website
- http://www.harti.com/marcus_device/ (A mirror sponsored by Stefan Hartmann)
- Marcus Wagner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bedini Technologies Inc.; 6200 E. Commerce Loop, Post Falls, Idaho, 83854, U.S.A
Please feel free to Donate a small amount directly to my PayPal account. I would be very happy about this and it would ensure, that I can continue with my experiments, as they are getting more expensive and complex.
- Marcus' Replication of the Bedini SG which eventually led to this project
- Bedini SG Project - of which this is a spin-off
- PowerPedia:John Bedini
- Directory:Peter Lindemann
- Directory:Nikola Tesla