PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Tom Bearden's Motionless Electromagnetic Generator
A independent replication of the
Motionless Electrical Generator system
The Motionless Electrical Generator (MEG) is an electromagnetic generator without moving parts which includes a permanent magnet and a magnetic core including first and second magnetic paths. The MEG is alternatively pulsed to provide induced output current pulses. The United States patent office granted U.S. Patent 6362718 to the four inventors: Stephen L. Patrick, Thomas E. Bearden, James C. Hayes, and Kenneth D. Moore.
- Thomas E. Bearden's Website
- Status Report: Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG)
- Tom Bearden's Correspondence - listed in reverse chronological sequence. Updated regularly; lists originating email at end, with Bearden reply at beginning.
- The Unnecessary Energy Crisis: How to Solve It Quickly - "Eerily, every electrical circuit and every electrical load is - and has always been - powered by EM energy extracted directly from the vacuum......."
- U.S. Patent 6362718 (G.patent; PDF) "Motionless electromagnetic generator'"; March 26, 2002.
- An electromagnetic generator without moving parts includes a permanent magnet and a magnetic core including first and second magnetic paths. A first input coil and a first output coil extend around portions of the first magnetic path, while a second input coil and a second output coil extend around portions of the second magnetic path. The input coils are alternatively pulsed to provide induced current pulses in the output coils. Driving electrical current through each of the input coils reduces a level of flux from the permanent magnet within the magnet path around which the input coil extends. In an alternative embodiment of an electromagnetic generator, the magnetic core includes annular spaced-apart plates, with posts and permanent magnets extending in an alternating fashion between the plates. An output coil extends around each of these posts. Input coils extending around portions of the plates are pulsed to cause the induction of current within the output coils.
- U.S. Patent Documents
- U.S. Patent 2153378 (G.patent; PDF) "Current responsive arrangement". Kramer Apr., 1939
- U.S. Patent 2892155 (G.patent; PDF) "Apparatus responsive to direct quanties". Radus et al. Jun., 1959
- U.S. Patent 3079535 (G.patent; PDF) "Variable strength permanent magnet". Schultz Feb., 1963
- U.S. Patent 3089064 (G.patent; PDF) "Combined permanet magnet and electromagnet". De Bonnetot May, 1963
- U.S. Patent 3165723 (G.patent; PDF) "Magnetic memory device". Radus Jan., 1965
- U.S. Patent 3228013 (G.patent; PDF) "Magnetic memory device". Olson et al. Jan., 1966
- U.S. Patent 3239772 (G.patent; PDF) "Highly effecient semiconductor switching amplifier". Dennis Feb., 1963
- U.S. Patent 3254268 (G.patent; PDF) "Protective for capacitance serially connected with inductive apparatus". Radus et al. May., 1966
- U.S. Patent 3316514 (G.patent; PDF) "Fail safe electro-magnetic lifting device with safety stop means". Radus et al. Apr., 1967
- U.S. Patent 3368141 (G.patent; PDF) "Transformer in combopnation wit a permanent magnet". Subieta-Garron Feb., 1968
- U.S. Patent 3391358 (G.patent; PDF) "Circuit breaker with improved magnetic trip means". Bratkowski et al. Jul., 1968
- U.S. Patent 3453876 (G.patent; PDF) "Magetostrictive load cell". Radus Jul., 1969
- U.S. Patent 3517300 (G.patent; PDF) "Power converter circuits having high frequency lines". McMurray. Jun., 1970
- U.S. Patent 3569947 (G.patent; PDF) "Magnetic memory device". Radus Mar., 1971
- U.S. Patent 3599074 (G.patent; PDF) "High-Power Direct-Current to Square-Wave Converter utilizing an inductively coupled gas discharge tube" Adams. Aug., 1971
- U.S. Patent 4006401 (G.patent; PDF) "Electromagnetic generator ". de Rivas Feb., 1977
- U.S. Patent 4077001 (G.patent; PDF) "Electromagnetic convertor with stationary variable-reluctance members". Richardson Feb., 1978
- U.S. Patent 4366532 (G.patent; PDF) "AC/DC or DC/AC Converter system with improved AC-line harmonic reduction ". Rosa et al. Dec., 1982
- U.S. Patent 4482945 (G.patent; PDF) "Transformer for low distortion rectifier system". Wolf et al. Nov., 1984
- U.S. Patent 4554524 (G.patent; PDF) "Secondary circuit breaker for distribution transformer with indicator light switch mechanism". Radus Nov., 1985
- U.S. Patent 4853668 (G.patent; PDF) "Integrated-magnetics power converter ". Bloom Aug., 1989
- U.S. Patent 4864478 (G.patent; PDF) "Integrated-magnetics power converter ". Bloom Sep., 1989
- U.S. Patent 4904926 (G.patent; PDF) "Magnetic motion electrical generator". Pasichinskyj Feb., 1990
- U.S. Patent 4965695 (G.patent; PDF) "Permanent magnetic retaining device to move, affix or carry ferromagnetic parts or loads with electronic switching of the magnetic flux to release the carried load". Baumann Oct., 1990
- U.S. Patent 5011821 (G.patent; PDF) "Method and apparatus for generating electricity". McCullough Apr., 1991
- U.S. Patent 5221892 (G.patent; PDF) "Flux compression transformer". Sullivan Jun., 1993
- U.S. Patent 5245521 (G.patent; PDF) "Suppression of transformer capacitive current". Spreen Sep., 1993
- U.S. Patent 5327015 (G.patent; PDF) "Superconductor device to produce electrical impulses ". Hacket Jul., 1994
- U.S. Patent 5335163 (G.patent; PDF) "Power supply circuit with integrated magnetic components ". Seiersen Aug., 1994
- U.S. Patent 5694030 (G.patent; PDF) "Magnetic element for power supply and DC-to-DC converter". Sato et al. Dec., 1997
- Non-U.S. Patent Documents
- Energy from the Vacuum: Concepts & Principles - by Tom Bearden, Ph.D.; 2002, [Cheniere Press].
At 951 pp. and $119.00 the book is tailored for the graduate student.
In the News
- MEG demo by Lee Kenny - "The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) device consists of a series of specialized permanent magnets and collector coils with switching circuitry that alternates the concentration of the magnetic flux within the overall apparatus to extract usable electric energy." (Free Energy Blog; February 17, 2014)
- MEG Scalar Energy Device Patented - Production Starts Next Year - "The Motionless Magnetic Generator," MEG) US Patent 6,362,718 (Rense.com; March 28, 2002)
- The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator, Extracting Energy from a Permanent Magnet with Energy-Replenishing from the Active Vacuum (by JLNaudin)
- http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/megv21.htm - replication by J.L. Naudin
- Scalar Wars: The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics - Primer of Tom Bearden technology and insights, compiled by Bill Morgan.
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: Bearden's MEG
Yes, my MEG is still fully operational and works also well.
Today, I can say about my MEG replication that :
- the Bearden's MEG works as claimed in his paper,
- I have been able to replicate the output waves presented in his paper and in his patent,
- the "apparent" COP that I have measured is fully in line with the claim
Differents measurement methods and equipments have been already used :
- A full calibrated Tektronix THS720P digital oscilloscope in 2000,
- A PM3215 2x50 Mhz Philips analog scope with 1/10 corrected probes in 2002,
- A Fluke 123 digital oscilloscope with a current clamp CIE CA-60 in 2003.
The results are still same... The probes calibration have been checked and re-checked each time before and after the measurements. All the measurements that I have done on the MEG are reals... I have used high tech equipement fully calibrated ( at the tests date ), so the measured values are corrects.
Unfortunatelly, I have not yet succeeded in the closed loop and in spite of the "apparent" power measured, the RLoad resistor doesn't heat up too much, it is only a bit warm. I think that it still remain a possibility of a measurement artifact ( not a measurement error ). ... A COP >>1 will be fully confirmed only with a closed loop and a self-running device...
Web site : http://www.jlnlabs.org
Leslie R. Pastor
Two of The Brightest Lights Shine Forth in the Realm of Modern Physics Currently
Searching for Isaac Newton, James Clerk Maxwell, or for that matter Albert Einstein is a sheer impossibility, since they have long since departed from our Earthly realm. They merely exist, as mere memories, or as an after-thought, when referring to their various equations, F=MA, E=MC^2, or the unification of electricity and magnetism giving us electromagnetic waves [light]. But they have remained steadfast pillars as a bulwark supporting our known 'sciences.' They are gratefully acknowledged for the sheer genius, they have bestowed upon us. Others, from a previous generation [Nikola Tesla] developed our industrial base from their discoveries.
But today we have furthered their reach, we have extended their 'science,' indeed, we have formulated newer 'novelties of fact' from the 'minds' of their fresh discoveries. The ability to lower the ground state of the hydrogen atom is a significant accomplishment. Indeed the resultant release of vast quantities of plasma energy from those reactions is mind-boggling. The resultant creation of a new form of matter astounds one's credulity let alone belief. But, to further our incredulity, we also have newer 'unification' examples that seem to verify, indeed support, such 'novelty of fact.' This would tend to provoke us to toss such affirmations into the refuse bin. But...........
Dr. Randell Lee Mills, [MD, Ph.D, Harvard, MIT, Summa Cum Laude,] http://www.blacklightpower.com/ the father of the 'hydrino' not only accomplished the lowering of the ground state of the hydrogen atom. He has earned the respect, admiration and acknowledgement of over sixty (60) university and research labs worldwide. He has received support from some of the most astute financial houses in the economic world. He is one of the greatest minds to grace this planet since, Newton, Maxwell and Einstein.
Dr. Myron Wyn Evans http://www.aias.us/ recently received an 'historic' civil list pension from Her Majesty Elizabeth II, the Queen of England for his 'Unified Field Theory.' This is a magnificent and rare accomplishment that only five (5) previous historic men of science/letters have achieved: (1) Michael Faraday, (2) James Prescott Joule, (3) Lord Byron, (4) Lord Tennyson, (5) William Wordsworth.
Both Mills and Evans sustain James Clerk Maxwell's original 'unified field theory' enabling us to discover 'energy' systems not hitherto acknowledged as acceptable to the 'scientific' community. Both of these superlative gentlemen have 'breathe' new life into our tired planet, giving us hope for the future of all mankind. Einstein would be proud of their achievements, since they, together, have furthered his reach.
Incidentally, both of these 'gentlemen' have verified Thomas E. Bearden, and his Motionless Electromagnetic Generator. Their 'unified field theories together support and sustain 'overunity' and 'energy from the vacuum' systems. And by inference, these same two gentlemen sustain Nikola Tesla's initial discoveries as well.
All the Best,
Leslie R. Pastor
PS: For those 'educated idiots' who rant and rave regarding the impossibility of 'perpetual motion,' let me silence them once and for all, by stating unequivocally, that Perpetual Motion is Sir Isaac Newton's FIRST LAW OF MOTION. Perpetual Motion is not only a possibility, IT IS REALITY throughout the known UNIVERSE enabling Nikola Tesla to make his now famous statement regarding the 'wheelworks of nature.'
Randell Mills and Blacklight Power
Directory: Blacklight Power
Blacklight Power Management
A New Physics Paradigm
Eugene Mallove Answers Robert Park: Voodoo Science, INDEED!
On Extracting Electromagnetic Energy From the Vacuum [EFTV]
Fact OU is Suppressed: The Control Paradigm Enforces This Policy
Extracting Energy From the Vacuum is Just A Drop In The Ocean
Contending Claims to IP
Joe Flynn was granted a patent that contains an innovation similar to the 'MEG' as a minor subsection of his flux core invention in US 6,246,561 ("Power Conversion" section, column 20-23).
- U.S. Patent 6246561 (G.patent; PDF), "Methods for controlling the path of magnetic flux from a permanent magnet and devices incorporating the same" Flynn, June 12, 2001
- Tom Bearden – A Case Study in Psychosis - by Eric Krieg
See Discussion page
- PowerPedia:Motionless Electrical Generator - encyclopedic entry
- Site:LRP:Motionless_Electromagnetic_Generator - A review of the MEG, compiled primarily by Leslie R. Pastor.