PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Top 100: Batteries / Vibrations >
M2E Power Could Charge Your Cell Phone With Kinetic Energy! - M2E Power is emphasizing the commercial applications for their technology, with a specific goal: revolutionizing cell phone batteries. An external charger generates between 300 and 700 percent more energy than current kinetic energy technologies, and may eventually replace cell phone batteries altogether. (PESWiki; Aug. 21, 2008)
- Magnacoaster Motor Company: Vorktex - Canadian company claims to have an over-unity generator that produces electric power without using fuel. The design involves a solid state system with some very high-powered permanent magnets and some specially-wound coils, along with some proprietary circuitry that pulses and convertes a high-frequency high-voltage current. A lead acid battery bank serves both as the input and the output.
- Mac McCarthy Magnet Motor - Florida inventor claims to have an all-magnet motor (no electrical or other fuel input) prototype ready to launch into the process of engineering for production. He is looking for partners and funding.
- Magenn index page - Inflatable, rotating balloon, wind turbine design scheduled for market readiness in 2006; at a price close to grid power.
- MagLev Wind Power Generator Unveiled in China - World's first permanent magnetic levitation wind power generator is expected to boost generation capacity by as much as 20% over traditional wind turbines, dropping operational costs by as much as 50%.
- MagneGas Plasma Arc Flow Reactors - MagneGas Technology has been developed to process liquid wastes into a clean burning fuel known as magnegas, plus heat and other usable byproducts, said processing occurring without noise, liquid, gaseous or other pollutions. New discoveries of science involved.
- Featured: Solar / Storage >
Magnesium Energy Cycle for fossil fuel replacement - Professor Yabe of Tokyo Tech is heading the development of a process that combines magnesium and water to produce high energy steam and hydrogen, which is burned to produce additional high energy steam to power an engine with no harmful emissions. The magnesium oxide by-product is reduced back to magnesium through a solar powered laser process to be reused. (PESWiki; Nov. 10, 2009)
- Featured: Air Cars / Magnet Motors >
Magnetic Air Car Could Be Ready by 2010 - The Magnetic Air Car uses three on-board substations to build and harness compressed air. "A battery starts a magnetic motor… which in turn drives a small but powerful on-board air compressor. The air flow is then tubocharged and multiplied." (PESWiki; Oct. 14, 2008)
- Magnetic Electron Pump open source project - Solid state (no moving parts) electromagnetic device, said to be simple to build from readily-available, inexpensive materials, allegedly puts out four times as much energy as is required to run it. FE professionals point out measurement problems and math errors.
- Featured: Magnetism / Quantum Ring Theory >
Article:Magnetic monopole - new experiment corroborates Quantum Ring Theory - Researchers from the Helmholtz Centre Berlin, in cooperation with colleagues from Dresden, St. Andrews, La Plata and Oxford, have for the first time observed magnetic monopoles and how they emerge in a real material. They published their results in the journal Science. W. Guglinski provides commentary. (PESWiki; Sept. 12, 2009)
- Magnetic Power Inc - Mark Goldes' company claims to be close enough to have some demo devices, which extract energy from the vacuum of space, ready for market by end of 2006. 1 kW module expected shortly thereafter.
- Magnetic Radial Cam Motor - Wes Crosiar says his concept is nearly identical to Walter Torbay's Magnetic Transgenerator; offers a sketch of what is happening on the bottom side where he says the gear works are located.
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Magnet Motors >
The Magnevex Research Project - Based on the research and writings of Ernest L. Norman, the Magnevex magnet motor / generator uses neodymium magnets passing coils of wire to generate electricity. The goal is to do away with the battery that is presently used to run the motor side of the magnetic vortex. (PESWiki; Feb. 1, 2009)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Bedini SG >
Magniwork free energy plans = bogus claim; say they'll remedy that - Magniwork has been selling a set of plans for a free energy device they say could be scaled to power an entire house. However, it turns out that the device is nothing more than the Bedini SG circuit, which, though interesting, has never been embodied in a self-looped system with energy left over for practical use. They've apologized and removed the Bedini stuff. (PESWiki; June 2, 2009)
- Top 100 / Featured: Hydro > Tide / Ocean Current >
Marine Current Turbines' 1 MW SeaGen - SeaGen, designed and developed by Marine Current Turbines Ltd. of Britain, works in principle much like an “underwater windmill”, with the rotors driven by the power of the tidal currents rather than the wind, and has now generated at its maximum capacity of 1.2MW. (PESWiki; Jan. 7, 2009)
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
McNutt Magnet Motor open source project - This design built by David McNutt and witnessed by two friends nearly a decade ago and now being made public has to be the simplest iteration one could conceive: Styrofoam, pencil, and a few magnets. An invitation is extended to replicators to give it a whirl. It's the ideal open source design if it works. (PESWiki; Jan. 6, 2010) (Comments)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Motors / EVs >
Ultra efficient and powerful Magnetronic Motor (Interview) - Because the design by Millennial Motors, Inc. eliminates more than 95% of the iron from their motor, they are able to capture nearly all of the collapsing electromagnetic fields into a capacitor to be used again in the next pulse. Their coils are ultra simple to wind, and are arranged in removable, modular nodes. (PESWiki; Oct. 15, 2008)
- Magnetohydrodynamics:Plasma-Powered Flying Saucers - With a span of less than 15 centimetres, Subrata Roy's aircraft qualifies as a micro air vehicle (MAV), but it has an unconventional design to say the least. It is a saucer shape covered with electrodes that ionise air to create a plasma.
- Magratten Electromagnetic Motor for Sale - ColdElectricity.info site launched to announce completion of the Gary Magratten motor, now available for sale, for research purposes. Said to be 200% over-unity; no independent verification known.
- Air Conditioning >
Maisotsenko M-Cycle Coolerado - The engineering, design, application and installation of Coolerado's unique air-conditioning systems offer more flexibility and change than the air-conditioning world has seen in decades, using the Maisotsenko Cycle (M-Cycle) in which outside air is humidified and then de-humidified through a series of plastic plates. (PESWiki; Aug. 14, 2008)
- Makani Aims to Harvest High Altitude Wind - "Makani Power is seeking to harness high-altitude wind energy to produce energy at an unsubsidized real cost significantly below that of the least expensive coal-fired power plants, the current benchmark of the lowest cost source of power." Google has invested $10 million in Makani.
- Fuel Efficiency > Lubricants >
Maryn International's lubrication solutions - Maryn is a leading developer and manufacturer of high performance industrial additives which significantly improve lubricity and which also improve mileage. While the product is aimed at the trucking industry, it also works well in any car. (PESWiki; July 7, 2008)
- Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) Engine - Internal combustion engine features multiple firings in one cycle to give 40 times higher power to weight ratio, low parts count, low maintenance, high mechanical efficiency, and low pollution.
- Matteran Energy produces electricity and refrigeration from near ambient heat - An experimental small scale power plant is producing electricity and refrigeration temperatures fueled simply by the heat in warm water - typically 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- MDI Air Car - The MDI Air Car uses compressed air to push its engine’s pistons, can hit 68 mph, has a range of 125 miles, and can be refuelled in a few minutes with custom air compressors at a cost of around $2. Tata Motors of India is planning to produce these zero-emissions cars in 2008.
- Directory:Michaud Atmospheric Vortex Engine - Tamed-tornado, anchored-vortex concept said to offer a vast increase in electrical output using waste heat from existing power plants. Small prototypes are promising. (http://www.vortexengine.ca/)
- Meerut Gravitational Energy Claim - Three students in India present a new concept for energy generation, using gravity, Archimedes principle of floating, and magnetic force.
- Methanol -- Ethanol's Sister Product - Ethanol can be an even more effective energy alternative to petroleum if the unused portion of the crop are used to create methanol.
- Metoz gravity motor - Overbalance concept by which device is said to be able to tap the energy of gravity, is elaborate but flawed, according to PES Science Advisor, Ken Rauen.
- Microbial Fuel Cells at Penn State - Bacteria that feed on vinegar and waste water zapped with a shot of electricity could produce a clean hydrogen fuel to power vehicles that now run on petroleum. These microbial fuel cells can turn almost any biodegradable organic material into zero-emission hydrogen gas fuel.
- Microgrid - Small networks of power generators in "microgrids" could transform the electricity network in the way that the net changed distributed communication.
- Directory:Microwave-based Oil Extraction - Methods of using microwave frequencies to extract oil and gas in seconds from shale, coal, and tar sands. The microwaves are tuned to an optimum frequency to separate the component parts which can be burned or condensed into liquid fuel, using only a small portion of the energy produced.
- Feature: Health / Conspiracy >
Featuring: Mike Adams and Natural News - I've been following the work of Mike Adams for a couple of years now, and have a deep admiration and respect for the work he is doing, not only in alerting people to important health issues that you will not hear in the mainstream press, but other issues as well, whether political, spiritual, or other, including clean energy technology advancements. (PESWiki; Oct. 17, 2010)
- Featured / OS: Gravity Motors >
Mikhail Dmitriev Gravity Wheel - This Russian inventor has been developing gravity-based power systems for years and says that the design has been widely replicated in Russia, even powering some houses. He says he has posted all necessary information to build the device, in which a small amount of power input generates much greater power output. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; January 30, 2011)
- Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator - Serbian inventor, Veljko Milković, shows how leveraged secondary oscillations produce around twelve times more energy than the input energy supplied to the primary pendulum. Highest scientific rating of "original scientific work" granted the patented technology.
- OS:Milkovic-Berrett Secondary Oscillator Generator - Brian Berrett of Lehi, Utah has built a two-wheel device that uses the two-stage mechanical oscillator principle set forth by Mikovic. The electrical output from the secondary wheel is far in excess of the electrical input required to maintain the primary pendulum oscillation on the first wheel.
- Featured: Aether / Conspiracy / Emergency Preparedness >
Stan Deyo and The Millennium Ark - Stan Deyo, famous for his research into Earth Changes, is a fascinating author and lecturer, with insights into Aether physics while also promoting an awareness about conspiratorial forces undermining freedom in the world. He is an alternatives expert on solar cycles, emergency preparedness, and end time predictions. (PESWiki; March 6, 2010)
- Mimicking Living Organisms - Directory dedicated to exploring new energy research efforts focusing on the potential of mimicking the way in which living organisms produce and use energy.
- Mixing Sea and River Water - Devices based on a natural process -- when a river runs into the ocean, a huge amount of energy is unleashed because of the difference in salt concentration.
- Featured / OS: Joe Cell / Fuel_Efficiency > H Boost >
The Moe-Joe Spherical Joe Cell - Moshe Daniel, inventor/designer of the Moe-Joe Cell, has placed his project here at PESWiki, sharing some of the special features of the Moe-Joe cell and how it is an improvement over the cylindrical-type cells in the Joe Cell technology world. (PESWiki; April 4, 2009)
- Moller Skycar - Moller is developing a combination airplane and motorcar, powered by the Rotapower(R) engine.
- Motionless Electromagnetic Generator - Tom Bearden claims three previously working prototypes of a device that extracts energy from the vacuum of space.
- MotorWind's Pastic Micro Wind Turbines for Sale - Two of the biggest hurdles for using wind power have been cost and the need for strong winds. A Hong Kong businessman/inventor has found a way to overcome those problems with plastic, bringing the generation cost down to around 1 cent per kilowatt-hour.
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor - A Turkish inventor who several years ago had a homopolar overunity motor design claim, now appears to have an all-magnet motor. A news report says he plans to give a public demonstration of it in May. (PESWiki; March 20, 2010)
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
MYLOW's Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design - YouTube user "Mylow" of Chicago has apparently successfully replicated and is now open sourcing the late Howard Johnson's all-magnet motor, Stonehenge model, that Johnson worked on in the early 1980s to demonstrate to the U.S. Patent Office. (PESWiki; March 18, 2009) [MAY 29 UPDATE: Shown to be a HOAX.]