PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory page about a French company named Luxury-Sea that has built a boat with a special device that is claimed to generate electricity from ocean water, to both produce hydrogen to fuel its engine as well as power its on-board electronics.
- (YouTube; Aug 3, 2011)
In the News
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Luxury-Sea >
Water as Fuel -- November 2012 Update - Douglas Zork writes about the French company, Luxury Sea, which says they are still on track, but are now looking at first release of equipment in late 2013 or early 2014. A brief commentary about other water fuel technologies as well. (PESN; November 27, 2012)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electrolysis / Water > as Fuel >
Luxury-Sea Boat Generates Electricity from Ocean Water - A company named Luxury-Sea is building a boat with a special device that is claimed to generate electricity from ocean water, to both produce hydrogen to fuel its engine as well as power its on-board electronics. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; December 17, 2011)
8 rue geilenkirchen
Tel : (+33) 02 98 96 09 73
Fax : (+33) 02 98 96 12 13 Port: 06 07 44 81 92
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels