PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Open Source / Electromagnetic / Magnet Motors >
LaFonte Perpendicular Magnetics Motor - Butch LaFonte now offers to open source what he and his associates have come up with, being far enough along to begin some serious building and testing and possibly start coming up with some useful output designs.
- Large Hadron Collider by CERN - The particle accelerator set to begin experimentation this summer is now the subject of a lawsuit that alleges that "compression of the two atoms colliding together at nearly light speed will cause an irreversible implosion, forming a miniature version of a giant black hole."
- Largest Solar Installations Worldwide - Index page created to track who is presently the largest, and whose claims to be the largest in the future are actually the biggest claims.
- Solar > Concentrated
Lateral Aperture Solar Design - "Think of a sheet of glass set out to capture the sunlight; instead of letting the light pass through or reflecting it off somewhere, it captures the light inside the thickness of the pane. It then redirects it toward an edge, or a number of them, where it then emerges at a concentration ratio."
- Featured: Magnet Motors / Gravity Motors / Electromagnetic >
Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory - Theory predicts that both gravitational and electron motion energy can be lead out via pulse force at resonance on oscillating, vibrating, rotating or flux change systems. The ideal pulse force for a simple pendulum can be thought of as the pull applied perpendicular to the arc of motion when the pendulum bob is at the maximum displaced position. (PESWiki; Sept. 16, 2008)
- Leedskalnin Magnetic Currents - Monsieur Bonheur's experiments and discussion regarding Magnetic Currents, a book written in October 1945 by Edward Leedskalnin, the famous builder of the enigmatic Coral Castle.
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Daniel Quale's Lenzless Generator - Inventor claims to have come up with an electric generator that is unaffected by Lenz's Law. According to the site, this type of generator should be capable of overunity. (PESWiki; March 9, 2009)
- Directory:Levers - Some energy approaches do not appear to be a primary energy source, such as solar is, but they serve as a lever to amplify an existing energy source many times. These could be electrical or mechanical in nature.
- Lighting >
Levon Light - Leif Levon's environmentally friendly inductive light. No batteries. It operates on ambient superfluous light during the day and induction technology when the light is too dim. (PESWiki; Sept 13, 2008)
- Libralato Ruggero's Atkinson-Cycle Rotary Engine - Rotary engine design by Italian inventor uses the Atkinson cycle to combine the best attributes of wankel rotaries and piston engines. Half the size of a conventional engine, it produces 30% more power and uses 10% less fuel.
- Light Emitting Diodes - Recent developments indicate that highly efficient and long lasting Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) might someday replace light bulbs. LEDs are now available in white and are starting to penetrate the lighting market.
- Lightning Power - New directory page addresses the power of lightning, and the question of (a) how to harness that power, (b) whether there are substantial reasons not to.
- Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor - Peter Lindemann has been coaching a forum in replicating a modified off-the-shelf motor, adding a Bedini-like circuit for improved efficiency, smoother running, and possible over-unity performance.
- Linear Combustion Electromagnetic Engines - Index of designs and companies promoting designs in which a lineaer two-piston system drives magnets by induction coils to generate electricity, so that the output energy of combustion is electricity, not torque.
- Liquid Nitrogen economy - A proposal for a future economy in which the primary form of energy storage and transport is liquid Nitrogen. It is proposed as an alternative to petroleum and as a means of locally storing energy captured from renewable sources.
- Lutec - Claims generator that will produce up to 1000 watts of DC electricity twenty four hours a day, every day, which will be stored in a battery bank and then inverted to AC power and connected directly into the home or business.