PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Kohei Minato Magnetic Motor
Inventor Kohei Minato of Japan is alleged to have invented a working all-magnet motor, as well as an electromagnetic variation that was described as "ultra efficient" -- or orverunity as some would say.
- "Minato's motors consume just 20 percent or less of the power of conventional motors with the same torque and horse power. They run cool to the touch and produce almost no acoustic or electrical noise. They are significantly safer and cheaper (in terms of power consumed), and they are sounder environmentally. The magnetic motor will be cheaper than a standard motor to make, as the rotor and stator assemblies can be set into plastic housings, due to the fact that the system creates very little heat. With the help of magnetic propulsion, it is feasible to attach a generator to the motor and produce more electric power than was put into the device. Minato says that average efficiency on his motors is about 330 percent. "  (2003?)
As of May, 2010, the last I heard was that one of the large Japanese auto companies (Toyota?) had licensed the technology to use in the fan motors on their vehicles.
I think this photo is of Eric Vogel's replication of the all-magnet motor:
The following were included in the ~2003 article in J@pan Inc. Magazine archived at the Flying Dutchman Projects website.
As of 2003, he had patent protection for over 48 countries.
"By the time he'd won patents in 47 countries, the Japanese patent office turned him down on the grounds that '[the invention] couldn' t possibly work' and that somehow he was fabricating the claims. But a few months later they were forced to recant their decision after the US patent office recognized his invention and gave him the first of two patents." 
Inventor Profile: Kohei Minato
Kohei Minato has made his fortune as a pianist. This work on motors has been a hobby passion of his for the sake of humanity. Though native Japanese, he has lived in Los Angeles as well. His first priority is to roll out his technology in Japan. He also wishes to retain control of his technology and company rather than sell out to a large corporation.
Company Profile: Japan Magnetic Fan
In the News
- Kohei Minato and the Japan Magnetic Fan Company - A maverick inventor's breakthrough electric motor uses permanent magnets to make power, using just 20% the typical input power, without generating heat or noise. Videos (J@pan Inc. Magazine; Japan.com; ~2003?) (Submitted by Eric Vogels)
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors