PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Kneider Waves Energy Propeller
Francois Kneider's Wave Energy Propeller Engine
- External fin system taps the energy of waves to provide thrust energy for the craft. Benefits the craft by stabilizing the ride. Toy-size proof of concept prototype built. Possible open source project (for experimental purposes only; commercial applications will need to be authorized under contract).
How it Works
- Click here to view 7-second video - Toy-size prototype moves with wave action, while control craft does not advance.
In the News
- Kneider's Sea Wave Energy Propulsion Technology - Francois Kneider has build numerous proofs of concept of wave energy propulsion systems, and believes it could be a feasible system commercially for water craft. Offers intriguing directions for home experimenters. (PESN; Sept. 21, 2005)
- Wave Propulsion: Brief History and Remedy - French and Russian proponents of harnessing sea wave energy provide a short history, identifying why the approach has been abandoned by major entities, and suggesting how to revive this yet-to-be-fully-actualized approach. (PESN; Sept. 21, 2005)
- The Clean Queen Of The Sea - Orcelle to be the first cargo ship in modern times to be run completely by sun, wind, and waves. Unveiling of first 820-foot long vessel, with cruise speed of 15 knots, expected next month. (Rense / The Telegraph, UK; March 13, 2005)
- http://www.patentsoffer.com/seawavessystem2.php - The system consists of multiple pairs of inclined fins or blades on the sides of vessels.
About Francois Kneider
- http://kneider.site.voila.fr/ - bio page in French
- Francois Kneider
- Kneider Innovations, 13 Allee Nicolo Paganini, F.13880 Velaux, France
- Phone: (33) 442 464 464
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Discussion page