PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Kanarev's Electrolysis: A Joe Cell Variant with Patents - Introduction and index of works by Professor Kanarev, includes five patents, several books about how water can be the main power carrier of future power engineering. Some processes described resemble those being attributed to the Joe cell.
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Aether >
Kapanadze Free Energy Generator - Georgia Republic inventor, Tariel Kapaladze, claims to have invented a 5 kilowatt free energy generator. In a demonstration video, the device appears to produce copious amounts of energy from no visible source. Though it appears to be extracting energy from the aether, some people think it could be a matter of getting energy from the electrical grid through inductive coupling. (PESWiki; July 9, 2009)
- Karra Green Energy's Gravitational Power Generation - Company from Syria has a patented static gravity motor design that they say could address the world's renewable energy needs, providing 24/7 energy up to 4 megawatts in size.
- Kawai Motor - There has been too few articles about the Kawai motor and how it would work. Here I try to explain and also suggest a way of modifying your own Hybrid variety of stepper motors.
- Electromagnetic >
Keppean Scalar Motor - The Keppe Motor allegedly requires a fraction as much electricity to generate power as a normal motor -- by capturing scalar energy from the "vacuum" of space. A manual and a kit are available.
- Featured: Storage / Offshore Wind / Energy Islands >
KEMA's Inverse Offshore Pump Accumulation Station - A new concept is being explored that would use excess renewable energy to pump water out of a lower reservoir into the surrounding sea as a storage mechanism. This artificial inverse island is being considered for off shore deployment in the North Sea. (PESWIki; Jan. 28, 2009)
- Featured: Plasma / Anti-Gravity / Propulsion / Flight >
Keshe Foundation Readies for Space Flight Announcement - Apparently having his plasma energy and anti-gravity technology theories being adequately proven, M.T. Keshe said Thursday that he is now ready to announce 1) technology demonstrations being given in major cities in 2010, 2) booking space flights up 60 kilometers in 2014 and 3) booking flights to the moon in 2016. (PESWiki; July 19, 2009) (Comment at Examiner.com)
- Kneider's Wave Energy Propeller Engine - External fin system uses the energy of waves to provide thrust energy for the craft. Benefits the craft by stabilizing the ride. Toy-size proof of concept prototype built. Possible open source project (for experimental purposes only; commercial applications will need to be authorized under contract).
- Kokhala: Electricity from Low Temperature Heat & Storage in PCS - Technology harnesses 120+ degrees from a wide variety of sources to generate electricity, for reliable, affordable, clean power for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Top 100 / Featured: Solar > PV > Plastic Solar Cells >
Konarka's PowerPlastic Photovoltaic Solar - Konarka is an advanced R&D company, dedicated to the commercialization of power solutions based on a proprietary, solid-state, flexible, low-cost photovoltaics platform that can convert sunlight and even indoor light into electricity. (PESWiki; Sept. 8, 2008)
- Krystal Planet - Krystal Planet is the first (and currently, only) renewable energy company in the world that is using referral-based marketing to promote wind energy and energy-efficient products and services.
- Featured: Solar > PhotoVoltaics >
Kyocera -- Tribute to a Solar Pioneer - While they might not be on the extreme cutting edge today, for six decades Kyocera has been plodding away in the quest to bring solar power into the mainstream. Now they have thousands of employees worldwide, and some of the largest solar PV installations on the planet. (PESWiki; July 25, 2009)