PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Jeremiah Sturk's Magnet Motor
- UPDATE: Cancelled
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 30, 2014
Since at least October, 2008, I've been in contact with Jeremiah Sturk, who has been working on an all-magnet motor design. And occasionally he chimed in about his progress.
On November 1, 2008, he wrote:
- Dear Sterling,
- We can build a real working Magnetic Motor for $2,500-$5,000. This is Only [for] Material Costs; the labor is volunteer at this point in time.
- I am Certain this unit will Absolutely work. I feel at this point my discovery needs to be kept as quiet as possible until the machine is made. Me and my team can produce the working motor in 3 months after ordering all materials needed.
- I have figured out a way with the help of some friends to configure the magnets in a Stator/Rotor assembly that is small, with a powerful 1200lb torque and around 3500rpm, (these are max-optimal ratings), this would be enough to power a good size generator set. Also, a special gearing configuration. The metals used for shielding the magnets is perfect. Not only do the Rotor magnets need to be shielded but the 3' metal shaft has to be shielded as well. The Unit fits into a 12" diameter 2 foot long casing. I cannot disclose the casing material. The shaft is 3 foot long and carries the special configuration of rotor magnets with the repulsion at a particular angle. I cannot disclose the shaft diameter. The Motor itself has only a small hum, no clanking of loose magnets. I can tell you one thing..there are 3 variously shaped magnets that are significant in producing the kind of propelling action.
- The important ingredients are:
- 1. Special alignment and angles of magnets in the rotor and stator.
- I have discovered a way to secure the magnets to the rotor so they are firm, tight and no worry about them flying off the shaft etc.
- 2. The shape of the magnets
- 3. The materials used in shafting and casing
- 4. Proper magnetic shielding
- 5. Gearing system that increases torque and rpm
The next day, he sent me the image shown at the right in Google Sketchup.
On November 3, 2008, he wrote:
- Hello there, well I have now figured out a satisfactory way to slow the unit down and to disengage the rotor from the stator with complete ease and no ware on the unit and no friction on the parts. YES!!
On April 26, 2009, he wrote:
- It has been decided to demonstrate the Tri-Metatron Magnetic Motor to the public Saturday, July 11, 2009 on Orcas Island at the Orcas Center Theatre. The time will be 3pm-8pm.
- We invite you and anyone from the New Energy Congress or your family and friends to join us in the demonstration of this breakthrough technology.
- We will be powering 25 1000KW light bulds for proof of usable energy production. We will power up the Light bulbs in 2 one hour segments.
- After the demonstration we invite anyone to come up and view the magnetic motor to see that it is only magnets powering this machine.
On November 29, 2010, wrote:
- The Magnetic Engine Technology will soon come to the front within 1 Year from Now. It will be show that a medium sized Machine 8'x3'x4' will produce 25KW, as long you don't exceed half of the full rated potential of the magnets. It has been now realized that, YES there is a combination of Magnets, Shielding and Configuration which will allow a radius machine to produce unheard of amounts of usable energy without using any fossil fuel!!!
He also gave and allowed me to upload a video of his design. The image on the right was included in that.
On December 12, 2010, he wrote:
- YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND THE OFFICIAL UNVEILING OF THE TRI-METATRON MAGNETIC MOTOR T-MMM1 TO BE HELD, TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011 AT 12PM PDT ON ORCAS ISLAND, WASHINGTON STATE, USA, AT THE HIGH SCHOOL FIELD.
I can't remember what came of that, but as far as I know, no demo took place.
On March 27, 2014 I received the following messages from him:
- Mt Shasta this year!!! 2014
- Within 6 months, I will have a small purely Magnetic Engine to share with the world at Mt Shasta!!! I will write back soon with the exact place, time and date. I would ask that you get the word out to anyone and everyone you know who will find value in this technology to be used for peaceful purposes only!!!
- I cannot take full credit for this technology as it has been given to me by our generous US space brothers and sisters!!!
- In order to get the real technology, you have to be where it’s happening...I will give you details in a few weeks.
Later that day, he wrote:
- We have decided to reveal the Magnetic Engine Technology on June 20, 21, 22 at Mt Shasta.
- I am inviting you and 3 of your friends to experience what we all have been waiting for.
I thanked him for the invite and asked: "Is it already running? well? what's the longest it's run continuously in one setting?"
- What you will see you have never seen before...all I can tell you is the propulsion systems have been running a long time...the rest will be a surprise, just make sure to bring a good camera. I will give you the place and time soon.
- I will cover your travel and lodging expenses for 3 days...you can bring your wife and kids as well.
I reminded him that I have four kids, and said I'd be willing to drive, to which he replied:
- Perhaps driving would be best. Give me an estimate of what it will cost you and your family for gas, lodging and food. Your lodging in Shasta will be covered for 2 nights.
- Yes, you may place those dates as solid, however the meeting locations will be disclosed when we get closer to the date. You can invite 3 associates or friends.
- http://trimetatron.tripod.com - more recent, as of September, 2014
- http://tri-metatronmagneticmotor.blogspot.com/ - Feb. 2009
- http://magneticmotors4energy.com/magnetic-motor-videos/magnetic-motor-technology-2/ - no copy at archive.org
Magnetic Engine Technology The Wave Of The Future
- (YouTube; April 26, 2013)
Tri-Metatron Magnetic Engine by Jeremiah Sturk
- (YouTube / PESNetwork; November 29, 2010)
Profile: The Future Now LLC
Founded in 2009
Jeremiah Joseph Sturk, Inventor
Sherri Pierson, Chief Administrative Officer
Scott Kantrud, Chief Operations Manager
Profile: Jeremiah Sturk
- LinkedIn > Jeremiah Sturk
- Archive.org single copy of http://www.planetearth2012.com/jeremiahs_page from January 6, 2009.
In the News
- Mt. Shasta Magnet Motor Demo Cancelled - canceled the event due to what he perceives as a pending collapse of the United States and the need to prepare. (Free Energy Blog; June 18, 2014)
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: April 3, 2014 - Fix the World QEG Project Arrives in Taiwan • YMNEE Fuel-Free Generator • Sterling's first H-Cat calorimetric test points to anomalous heat • Crowther's H-Cat aluminum fins • Jeremiah Sturk to demo his magnet motor on Mt. Shasta • Shhh! New Energy Breakthrough Is Quietly Powering Up • Mats Lewan: An Impossible Invention (FreeEnergyNews)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Magnet Motors >
Jeremiah Sturk to demo his magnet motor on Mt. Shasta June 20-23 - After several years of development and near-launch, Jeremiah has invited me and my family to a demo event, expenses covered. "What you will see you have never seen before...all I can tell you is the propulsion systems have been running a long time...the rest will be a surprise." (PESWiki; March 30, 2014)
Jeremiah Joseph Sturk
The Future Now L.L.C.
Eastsound, Washington, USA
phone: +1 360-376-2921
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor