PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Jaime Inostroza's QMoGen
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
April 16, 2014
Yet another QMoGen. Deggory from India also brought this one to my attention.
This one posted out of Chile in February, also uses a flywheel. He claims an output of 2.2 kW with an input of 750 W, and says he was later able to self-loop it.
- (YouTube; Feb 18, 2014) 66 visits as of April 15, 2014
Google translation of description, with some editing.
- This is my first video, showing the multiplication of power.
- The computer is connected to the [mains] network in 220v with a consumption of 750 watts (1 HP) .
- The output is 2200 Watts.
- This video covers the first stage, then a system of autonomy, without the mains network required, was made.
First Test with HHO (2009)
He's also done some impressive work with HHO.
- (YouTube; June 14, 2012) 52 visits as of April 15, 2014
This is one of the first home test that we so today we have improved a lot, soon we will post more videos. Thanks for leaving your comments.
Here's a screen grab showing the circuit and motor.
In the News
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Jaime Inostroza's QMoGen - An inventor in Chile who has an HHO product line posted a video in February his motor-generator system that also uses a flywheel. He claims an output of 2.2 kW with an input of 750 W, and says he was later able to self-loop it. (PESWiki; April 16, 2014)
- +56 55 929664
- +56 09 - 92238062
- +56 09 - 95482987
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies