PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Jack Durban's experience with Steve Marks Toroid Generator - Former key associate in a non-mechanical technology that allegedly extracted copious free energy from the environment, is ready to tell all, after more than a decade of silence. He says that the technology worked, but that Marks was less than honest in his business dealings.
- Hydroelectric / Electromagnetic >
James D. Hardy's Self-Looped Water Pump and Electricity Generator - Massachusetts inventor demonstrates a patent pending technology in which a 165 gallon/minute water pump powers a water wheel, which is connected through belts to a one horse power generator, which powers the water pump as well as an incandescent bulb. (PESWiki; July 16, 2008)
- James Leslie's Ambient Kinetic Energy Generator - James Leslie, CCP, of Project Jericho claims a prototype that converts kinetic energy in the atmosphere using specific elements of the gas laws and Faraday's Law.
- JeffOtto.com LTD's challenge to HAFC critics - HAFC hydrogen boost dealer, Jeff Otto, lays down the gauntlet regarding the company (UCS of A)'s guarantee of a 50% improvement in mileage, asking for any skeptic to come forward with $5000 cash to matched by him in the same amount. Winner takes all. (PESWiki; March 28, 2008)
- JET Energy is Developing Cold Fusion Technology - Having brought cold fusion through many generations of advancement, Mitchell Swartz' company is in process of developing the technology to the point that it could be commercialized. They made history in 2003 by running a large public demonstration for five consecutive days at MIT.
- Jimmy Sabori's Papp Engine Variants - Video of a two-cycle engine demonstrates power output up to 500 HP on a dynamometer; and a one-cycle engine with Plexiglas cylinder shows ignition of noble gas in vacuum process, which current physics says is impossible.
- JINR Star Battery - Russian scientists from the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research have invented a battery based on a new substance that allegedly can capture energy not only from the sun, but also from the stars.
- Joe Cell - A Joe Cell is similar to an electrolysis cell built with concentric stainless steel pipes. It is believed to be an Orgone Accumulator that progresses through a series of stages, the first of which is simple electrolysis, the second is referred to as the seeding stage, in which the cell builds up a charge in the water, which eventually reaches a point where the cell will run an engine.
- Johanna Solar Technology - South African solar panels consist of a thin layer approximately five microns thick (a human hair is 20 microns thick) of a unique metal alloy that converts light into energy at a fraction of the cost. The photo-responsive alloy can operate on virtually all flexible surfaces.
- Johnson Electro Mechanical Systems - Thermal energy system invented by the person who came up with the Super Soaker can achieve a conversion efficiency rate that tops 60 percent with a new solid-state heat engine. It uses temperature differences to create pressure gradients that are used to force ions through a membrane, instead of moving an axle or wheel. Inventor has also come up with an ambient energy conversion system as well as an electric heat pump.
- Joseph Newman Motor - Joseph Newman is one of the more notorious names in the free energy world, having claimed for years that he has developed an electromagnetic device that produces more energy than it consumes, harnessing its excess energy from an unseen, free energy source.
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Hydrogen Injection >
Jugernut Power's Extreme HHO Resonance Generator - Marco Cruz has developed the way to produce large amounts of hydroxy gas by combining the technology of coil techniques and resonance. Available as a kit, the unit does not require electrolyte and uses stainless steel wool instead of stainless steel plating. (PESWiki; Oct. 14, 2008)