PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory of technologies and resources pertaining to inertial propulsion.
Timothy Thrapp says Inertial propulsion is "a way to swing weights around, where the circular movement ends up producing a unidirectional thrust." As an analogy to describe some of these exotic technologies and effects, he pointed out that coronal mass ejections from the sun spew out huge volumes of material -- in some cases like half the volume of our moon -- that can't be explained in terms of gravity and overcoming gravity (10 times stronger on the surface of the sun) through known means. (PESN; May 4, 2009)
- Best Exotic FE: Events > COFE > Inertial Propulsion / ZPE / Cold Fusion >
Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum - Free energy journalist, Jeane Manning provides a 5-page review of Tom Valone's recent COFE conference in Maryland. "Boeing engineer Michael Gamble revealed that the aerospace corporation he works for has for years been using the inertial propulsion of forced-precessed gyroscopes to move satellites around in orbit electrically, without firing up any rockets." (Changing Power; April 30, 2012)
- Anti-Gravity > Inertial_Propulsion >
Patent Claims Anti-Gravity Device Could Power Flying Saucers, Cars And Toys - An anti-gravity device based on inertial propulsion was awarded U.S. Patent 7,900,874 for the three generation inventor team, Harvey, John, and John-Arthur Fiala (who run the AV set-up at the TeslaTech conferences). They say the device could power flying saucers... It could even be used to move comets and asteroids. The device employs two separate processes that do not require a propellant... (BeforeItsNews; November 14, 2011)
- Feature / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Inertial Propulsion > Phemax >
Phemax announces inertial propulsion generation wheel - Phemax Technologies, Inc. announced Wednesday that they have a new sustainable transportation system based on their inertial propulsion generation wheel, which involves what they call '3D Coraxial Hybrid Induction' (CHI), in which 'Coraxial' refers to combined radial-axial pick-up. (PESN; July 8, 2010) (Comment)
- WITTS Inertial Propulsion - World Improvement Through The Spirit Ministries, headed by Timothy Thrapp, has apparently used inertial propulsion technology to elevate 10-ton trucks, but say it could be used for planetary travel.
- InertiaMag - Inertial thrust device inventor says it is "the most powerful space drive ever conceived, amplifying more than ten times the weight thrust with no re-action and no emissions."
- Cook Inertial Propulsion (CIP) - engine converts centrifugal force (angular momentum) into a linear or translational force. Perfecting prototype. (US Patent #4238968).
See Discussion page