PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Industrial Heat, LLC
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
January 24, 2013
- "This is a major milestone in this 3-year long E-Cat saga we've been following -- perhaps the biggest yet. And it's a great day for the LENR world, colloquially called 'Cold Fusion' in general. It's also a vindication of this technology that we've been featuring in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing nearly as long." -- Sterling D. Allan
Industrial Heat, LLC was incorporated in 2012 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
On January 24, 2014, perhaps pressured by their outing by E-CatWorld.com, Industrial Heat LLC published a press release announcing they had
- "acquired the rights to Andrea Rossi's Italian low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology, the Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat). A primary goal of the company is to make the technology widely available, because of its potential impact on air pollution and carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels and biomass.
- ""The world needs a new, clean and efficient energy source. Such a technology would raise the standard of living in developing countries and reduce the environmental impact of producing energy," said JT Vaughn speaking on behalf of Industrial Heat (IH).
- "Mr. Vaughn confirmed IH acquired the intellectual property and licensing rights to Rossi's LENR device after an independent committee of European scientists conducted two multi-day tests at Rossi's facilities in Italy."
- "Mr. Vaughn confirmed IH acquired the intellectual property and licensing rights to Rossi's LENR device after an independent committee of European scientists conducted two multi-day tests at Rossi's facilities in Italy.
- "The published report by the European committee concluded, "Even by the most conservative assumptions as to the errors in the measurements, the result is still one order of magnitude greater than conventional energy sources" [referring to energy output per unit of mass]. The report is available online at http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.3913. In addition, performance validation tests were conducted in the presence of IH personnel and certified by an independent expert.
- "Since acquiring Rossi's technology, IH has engaged in a broad-based effort to protect it by preparing numerous patent applications related to the core technology as well as associated designs and uses.
- "Tom Darden, who co-founded Cherokee Investment Partners, a series of private equity funds specializing in cleaning up pollution, is a founding investor in Industrial Heat. He is one of a small group of like-minded investors who are supporting this technology because it could significantly address a number of social and environmental challenges. They have committed to make it broadly available because of its potential for impact. IH is considering partnerships with industry participants, universities and NGO's to ensure the technology is developed in a thoughtful and responsible manner.
- "JT Vaughn manages Industrial Heat. He is the founder of Cherokee McDonough Challenge, an accelerator for environmental startups, and a leader in the startup community in the Research Triangle.
- "Companies or organizations interested in partnering with Industrial Heat should reach out to JT Vaughn at email@example.com."
- http://industrialheat.co - as of January 24, 2014, this domain forwards to the acquisition press release.
Profile: Industrial Heat, LLC
- Industrial Heat, LLC: Private Company Information - Businessweek
- Industrial Heat, LLC - Securities and Exchange Commission
- Industrial Heat, LLC Form D filed August 23, 2013 12:00am
- JT Vaughn Profile
Profile: Cherokee Investment Partners
- About Cherokee
- Cherokee is an investment company that blends capital with creativity, experience and resolve to provide superior financial, environmental and social returns for investors, partners and communities. Cherokee invests both private equity and venture capital to create value for all involved.
- Cherokee Investment Partners: Since 1990, Cherokee has invested in more than 550 environmentally contaminated, or brownfield, real estate assets across the United States, Canada and Europe. Cherokee is the world’s only known ISO 14001 certified private equity manager, with a total of five investment funds since 1996, with aggregate commitments exceeding $2 billion. In addition to managing numerous brownfield properties throughout the US, Cherokee is presently investing private equity in utility-scale solar PV projects on brownfields.
- Cherokee Ventures: Since the late 1980s, Cherokee has made more than 70 venture investments. These investments range from investments in cleantech, energy efficiency, software and healthcare to investments in other venture and middle market funds. Cherokee Ventures is funded with internal capital, so our venture investments are typically much smaller than our private equity brownfield real estate investments. Rather than seeking a quick exit, Cherokee tends to get in early, stay for the long-haul and provide follow-on capital and advising, as needed and appropriate.
- In all that we do, we strive to effectively steward the environmental and economic resources entrusted to our care, and to be a good partner. We take these responsibilities seriously and we welcome feedback. Feel free to contact us with questions, concerns or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
On January 24, 2014 3:55 PM [Mountain], I sent an email to JT Vaughn asking for an interview, and posing some questions. On January 27, 2014 2:54 PM [Mountain], he replied:
- Sterling: great to hear from you, and thanks for your support and coverage of the LENR sector. At this time, I can only reinforce what we said in the press release: we have acquired Andrea Rossi's intellectual property, and we are now considering partnerships with industry participants and others in order to make the technology widely available.
- Though we are not engaging in interviews at this time, I will try to keep you posted if/when we have more news to share. Please keep up the great work.
In the News
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: January 30, 2014 - PESN rep witnesses Evolucoes Energia's Captor off-grid overunity • Industrial Heat, LLC Has Acquired Rossi’s E-Cat Technology • LENR-to-Market Weekly • Blacklight Demo • MidTech • Window for visiting Platinum Invests closed for 2/3 months • Secret HHO • Thomas Engel's Magnet Motor • Wasif Kahloon's Magnet Motor • Romain Bloon's QMoGen • Dollard's Advanced Seismic Warning System campaign (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- January 30, 2014 - Highlights this week include: Industrial Heat acquires E-Cat tech; Rossi chief scientist; Interview with Defkalion's Alex Xanthoulis (less than $0.01/kW); McKubre interviewed by Sean Stone; Cold Fusion 101 at MIT; LENR aircraft at NASA seminar; Blacklight demo chatter. (PESN; January 30, 2014)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > Rossi >
Industrial Heat, LLC Has Acquired Rossi’s E-Cat Technology - A press release today announced IH's acquisition of the intellectual property and licensing rights to Andrea Rossi's Italian low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology, the Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat), after an independent committee of European scientists conducted two multi-day tests at Rossi's facilities in Italy. (PESWiki; January 24, 2014)
- Industrial Heat Has Acquired Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Technology (PRNewswire; January 24, 2014)
- PRESS RELEASE: Industrial Heat Has Acquired Andrea Rossi’s E-Cat Technology - This just out! Industrial Heat Has Acquired Andrea Rossi’s E-Cat Technology RESEARCH TRIANGLE, N.C., Jan. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Industrial Heat, LLC announced today that it has acquired the rights to Andrea Rossi’s Italian low… (E-CatWorld; January 24, 2014)
- Sacramento Bee (E-CatWorld; January 24, 2014)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR to Market Digest, January 22, 2014 - Highlights this week include: Blacklight Power claims MW capability, pending demo of principle; Sterling's visit to Brillouin, interview with McKubre; E-Cat: much hanging on validation, more chatter about Cherokee; Defkalion expects reactor launch this summer; Wired updates; Hagelstein on LENR problems; CERN colloquium addresses LENR. (PESN; January 22, 2014)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Highlights include: Rossi's partner uncovered as Cherokee Investment Partners LLC, link with Chinese; 1,100 C E-Cat very stable; needs gens by millions; Defkalion completes 1st phase R&D for basic reactor; NanoSpire cavitation radiation replicated; MFMP gamma rays; Elforsk report & interview; Cyclone; ARPA-E invite; 18+ editorials (PESN; January 6, 2014)
111 East Hargett Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
phone: +1 919-743-5727
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator (E-Cat)
- News:Rossi Cold Fusion | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Industrial Heat, LLC - acquired Rossi's technology
- PowerPedia:Energy Catalyzer
- OS:Replicating the E-Cat
- Directory:Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Validations
- Directory:Andrea Rossi's Cold Fusion Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat): Frequently Asked Questions
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator:Rossi's Hints
- OS:Cold Fusion E-Cat Case Design Competition
- News:Defkalion Hyperion
- Directory:Cold Fusion
- PowerPedia:Cold fusion
- DOE 2004 Cold Fusion Report
- PowerPedia:Foundations for Cold Fusion
- PowerPedia:Cold Fusion Theories
- Leslie Pastor's review of Cold Fusion
LENR NEWS, BLOGS, MAGAZINES:
- News:Cold Fusion | 2006-2010 | 2011 | 2012
- News:Rossi Cold Fusion
- Cold Fusion Times
- Directory:Cold Fusion Now
- Directory:New Energy Times
- Directory:Infinite Energy Magazine
- News: Cold Fusion: 60 Minutes: More Than Junk Science
LEADING LENR COMPANIES:
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator (E-Cat) | News
- Directory:Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC)
- Directory:Francesco Celani's LENR / Cold Fusion Cell
- Directory:Dennis Cravens
- Directory:LENR-Gen Distributed Power Units from George H. Miley and LENUKO
- NanoSpire, Inc.
- Directory:Athanor Hydrobetatron LENR Cell of the Leopoldo Pirelli Industrial High School in Rome
- Directory: NUCAT Energy LLC
- Directory:JET Thermal Products
- Directory:Francesco Piantelli