PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- IPCtec research labs - IPCtec research labs for alternative & new energy research. A german advanced energy research company.
- Ice-chiller Cooling - Systems that make ice during low-electricity-usage times, such as at night, then use the ice to cool the facility during the day.
- Inertial-Electrodynamic Fusion Device - Dr. Bussard and his team at Energy/Matter Conversion Corporation, after close to 20 years of hard work, have developed a revolutionary radiation-free fusion process that takes boron-11 and fuses a proton to it, producing, in its excited state, a carbon-12 atom. This excited carbon-12 atom decays to beryllium-8 and helium-4. It was developed under a DOD contract and has recently been made public.
- Infinia Corp's Stirling Solar Technology - Infinia's solar technology entails a parabolic dish that focuses the sun's energy onto their stirling engine that uses helium in a hermetically sealed system, requiring no lubrication inside the machine, nor maintenance.
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Alan Francoeur Interference Disc Generator - Alan L. Francoeur describes his generator as a multi-phase, interchangeable, ac/dc, variable, frequency dynamo machine of high efficiency. Due to some "prior art" controversy, in the interest of history, we resurrect this information. (PESWiki; March 9, 2009)
- International Automated Systems - Utility scale solar presently in process of being commercially installed for first time; alleged to produce electricity at 3-5 cents per kilowatt-hour. Highly-efficient bladeless turbine has wide range of waste-heat-harnessing applications. Methanol production technique will draw CO2 out of the environment, reversing global warming.
- Impulse Engine Technology Pty Ltd. - Negative Pressure Supercharging supercharges engine from the inside using a highly advanced new supercharging process and NO air pump, transforming an engine into a "fuel efficient torque monster", improving fuel economy by as much as 30%.
- Featured: Waste to Energy > Plasma
InEnTec's Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM) System - Transforms virtually any type of waste material into valuable commercial products with Plasma Enhanced Melter Systems. The technology is currently being demonstrated in Richland, WA, where the PEM™ can process 25 tons of the community's waste per day. (PESWiki; Dec. 4, 2008)
- Featured: Batteries >
Infinite Power Solutions, Inc - Infinite Power Solutions, Inc. is a global leader in developing and manufacturing solid-state, rechargeable thin-film micro-energy storage devices (commonly known as thin-film batteries) for a variety of micro-electronic applications. (PESWiki; Dec. 5, 2008)
- Feature: Conspiracy >
Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com Featuring Alex Jones - Index page featuring various items we've posted regarding freedom defender and activist, Alex Jones and his colleagues at Infowars and PrisonPlanet. (PESWiki; Sept. 4, 2010)
- Featured: Storage > Utility-Scale / Refrigeration >
Isentropic Gravel Batteries for Renewable Grid Storage - Using two large tanks of gravel, argon gas, and a special heat pump design, the British company, Isentropic, uses the temperature difference between the tanks as an inexpensive energy storage and retrieval mechansim. Applicactions also include heating/cooling as well as solar generation. (PESWiki; Apr. 28, 2010)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: EVs > Electrostatic >
Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car - An inventor from the Philippines has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via an antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic or radio wave energy from the surroundings. He's also developed a super-efficient repelling force that he wants to engineer into an engine. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; February 5, 2011)