PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 3, 2013
In April of 2009, inventor, Robert Vancina won the Energy Globe Award in recognition of developing a high efficiency clean energy source – a hydrogen-oxygen plasma electrolysis (HOPE) cell.
- "Our design is employing an improved technology of plasma discharge to produce anomalous quantities of hydrogen gas from hydrocarbon medium. This process initiates additional thermoionic energy emission; it is magnified throughout t he cell and results in the highest overall output ( highest energy efficiency ) . The discovery of the principles for relocating; directing and magnifying of plasma discharge in the robust stainless - steel enclosure allows numerous practical applications in everyday life." 
Quoting from http://hopecell.com/
- "We have developed an innovative technology which is an ecologically-friendly energy source and operates under the highest energy efficiency. The Hope Cell concept is unique and has proven potential to attract world-wide markets.
- "Hope Cell's design employs an improved technology of Plasma discharge to produce anomalous quantities of Hydrogen gas or induce heat in Hydrogen medium. This Process initiates additional Thermionic energy emission which strongly follows Hydro-magneto-dynamic and double layer Plasma mechanism.
- "The discovery of the principles for relocating; directing and magnifying of Plasma discharge in a robust stainless steel enclosure allows numerous practical applications in everyday life. This technology can be adapted to many existing devices and utilities which already consist of significant technical and capital input, therefore bridging the gap of technology in transition from the 20th to the 21st century; from hydrocarbon fuels to hydrogen technological solutions.
- "Our planned product ranges from adopting the Hope Cell system to other Alternative energy sources as an energy storage utilisation for the on demand usage.
On May 22, they posted "Evidence of LENR thermoionic effect in Hope Cell" on their blog.
- http://hopecell.wordpress.com - present blog
- http://hopecell.com - older site
- (YouTube / hopecell1; Oct 8, 2007)
See Brochure (pdf)
US8,409,422 B2; April 2, 2013; Method and Apparatus for Producing Hydrogen and Oxygen Gas
"I am expecting second US patent to be published in the matter of the weeks and would inform you for an update." -- Robert Vancina (June 4, 2013)
In the News
- HOPE cell offers clean fuel for Hydrogen Economy - In developing his hydrogen-oxygen plasma electrolysis (HOPE) cell for hydrogen separation, Vancina discovered that it also made excess heat, and he is now developing a 5th generation model to enhance the low-energy nuclear reaction (LENR) effect. (ColdFusionNow; July 6, 2013)
- Featured: Water as Fuel / LENR >
Hope Cell -- Natural Gas Reformation and LENR? - Patented hydrogen generation device by Australian inventor, Robert Vancina, is said to have evidence of LENR emission. "Our design is employing an improved technology of plasma discharge to produce anomalous quantities of hydrogen gas from hydrocarbon medium." (PESWiki; June 3, 2013)
Nick Hunter, Senior Associate,
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels