PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Home Generation:Air Conditioning
Airconditioning (as it uses so much electricity to remove a certain amount of heat) is best not used. If possible, natural ventilation is better used. If this is however not an option (for whatever reason), some systems are described below.
- Maisotsenko M-Cycle Coolerado - The engineering, design, application and installation of Coolerado's unique air-conditioning systems offer more flexibility and change than the air-conditioning world has seen in decades, using the Maisotsenko Cycle (M-Cycle). (PESWiki; Aug. 14, 2008)
- Active Building Envelope system provides heating and cooling - The ABE system being developed by Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute accomplishes the jobs of both cooling and heating, yet operates silently with no moving parts, using a thin-film technology that adheres both solar cells and heat pumps onto surfaces.
- Ice Chiller Cooling - Systems that make ice during low-electricity-usage times, such as at night, then use the ice to cool the facility during the day.
- Air Conditioning via the Peltier Effect - When a temperature difference is applied to certain dissimilar metals, an electric current results. This is called the Seebeck effect. The reverse of this -- applying current to effect a temperature difference -- is called the Peltier Effect.
- Ergenics - Electrically powered hydride air conditioner prototype is a possible replacement for traditional mobile air conditioners. It does not contain materials with global warming potential and operates with more than twice the efficiency of today's automotive air conditioners.
- XDOBS Renewable Cooling and Water from Air - The XDOBS night radiant condensation system is a water-from-air extraction system and air conditioner that does not use any external electricity or fuel. The company is entertaining licensing agreements.
- 2008 Innovation of the Year: Home Heating and Cooling - The Acadia from Hallowell International is an all-electric combined heating and cooling air source heat pump system that dramatically reduces monthly energy bills. It runs efficiently and outperforms conventional heating systems by 300% -- even in temperatures as cold as minus 30 degrees Fahrenheit. (SunHerald.com; Jan. 15, 2008)
- Global Cooling - The Free-Piston Stirling Cooler has a high energy efficiency and uses earth friendly cooling substances. It has long life through the use of non-contact running surfaces, high efficiency over a wide temperature range, is light weight and uses environmentally safe helium as the working fluid.
- Yonsei profs’ new radical air conditioner - Two professors have developed an air-conditioner that does not use refrigerants or have an external unit, which can be used as a heater in winter. When electricity flows through the thermo-module, a type of semiconductor, one side cools and the other side heats. (JoongAng Daily; May 23, 2007) (Thanks Anthony Saba)
- evelop - SeaWater Air-Conditioning is a system that uses cold seawater (between 6 and 10°C) from a depth of approximately 700 m as a coolant for air-conditioning systems in buildings situated within a close radius. The system can reduce total electric energy consumption and related CO2 emissions for cooling by up to 90%.
- Honolulu Seawater Air Conditioning - HSWAC will reduce Hawaii's dependence on imported oil used to generate electricity and dramatically reduce operating costs for downtown building owners. Deep seawater will be drawn at a temperature of about 45°F and pumped to a cooling station onshore. (RenewableEnergyWorld; July 9, 2008)
- Smardt - Smardt Inc., like its sister company PowerPax, maximize the chiller operating efficiencies of the Turbocor oil-free centrifugal compressor technology. Magnetic bearings and variable-speed drive boosts energy efficiency and cuts operating costs, to deliver chiller energy savings of 35 percent.
- Freeaire Refrigeration System - The Freeaire can save 90% of electricity used by walk-in coolers, freezers and cold storage warehouses for 150 days of the year. A microprocessor controls a fan and damper to monitor the temperature of the cooler and the air, and brings in as much outside air as required to keep the temperature stable. (TreeHugger; Mar. 17, 2007)
- 3m Prestige Window Films - Spectrally - selective clear window films reject up to 97% of the sun's infrared light to help keep your home cool and lower your energy bills. Because they use no metals, they are not tinted or reflective, so your view is as clear as your original window. They will block up to 99.9% of the ultraviolet rays which cause fading of fabrics.
- V-KOOL - Sun barrier clear window coating allows over 70% of visible light to pass while blocking 90% of the infra-red heat that drives up air conditioning costs. It allows home owners to fully enjoy the view without obscuring their ability to see out at night. Windows become shatter resistant and eliminate 99% of the UV rays that can ruin expensive rugs and upholstery.
- Horizontal Opening Solar Solution - HOSS is a light sensitive, dynamically controlled unit that dramatically reduces direct solar heat gain and maximizes available daylight admitted through skylights. Reduced HVAC requirements will pay for the HOSS in less than two years which is targeted at Big Box retailers by the developer Sol Inc.
- New Glass Can Switch To Become A Mirror - Japanese scientists at AIST recently developed a thin film which can make transparent glass turn into mirrors, while eliminating the yellow tinge of previous versions. The use of such a window in buildings or automobiles could reduce the energy consumed by air conditioners by more than 30%. (TreeHugger; Feb. 5, 2007)
- Milestone in magnetic cooling - A project involving magnetic cooling at Risø National Laboratory has achieved the first milestone: between 5 and 10 degrees of cooling. Magnetic refrigeration may be as much as 60% more efficient than compressor based refrigeration systems. The project is aimed at developing a workable prototype by 2011. (PhysOrg; Aug. 24, 2007)
- Blue Earth Energy Systems - Developed a technology that can provide comercial refrigeration and cooling for just 13% the power draw of a conventional system.
- Magnetic Refrigerator to Cut Power Consumption by 40% - Once Karl Sandeman, a physicist at Cambridge University, has helped resolve the practical issues, the cooling power of the 21st century fridge could come from a 19th century discovery. Camfridge has built two prototype magnetic fridges that promise to cut energy consumption by 40% and save the ozone layer. (Guardian; UK; Dec. 14, 2006)
- acoolerhouse.com - Using new technologies and techniques to help cut your heating and cooling bill down to size.
- Alutech United, Inc. - Solar Tex exterior rolling solar screen will reduce your air conditioning expense by as much as (60%) sixty percent.
- Smith Environmental Products - The ArticMaster RMS Advanced Refrigerant Management System guarantees at least a 20% increase in cooling capacity and/or reduction in energy demand to run your existing air-cooled A/C system (8% minimum on water-cooled units).
- Sage Electrochromics - SageGlass® switchable glass can be tinted or cleared with the push of a button to control sunlight and heat. On summer days you can keep your rooms comfy without using air conditioning as much.
- Sun Blox - Sun Screens stop heat buildup while giving you the flexibility to easily remove them in the winter months to allow the sun into your home. They work by stopping the sun's rays before they hit the glass. Save up to 30% on your cooling bills!
- Air-N-Water - Offering unique hard to find products along with fanatical customer service gives true value to your purchase. We understand that customers have choices and demand honest and friendly customer service during their shopping experience. With live customer service personnel just a call away, we will not only get you a product that adds value to your life, we will also make your shopping experience as pleasant and secure as possible.
- Horizon Energy Systems - Thermal Control Membrane is a multi-layered, thin film material that is very effective at controlling heat flow. It can be rolled out over your existing insulation and is impervious to gravity, dust or settling. It holds heat in during winter, keeps heat out during the summer and cuts energy costs. (Thanks Ken Stoneburg)
- Central Coating Company - Sprayed polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation has an R factor of 6.25 per inch. The light colored exterior coating uses "cool roofing" technology, reducing air conditioning energy costs and "heat island" air pollution. Roof surface temperatures can be reduced up to 70 degrees F and electric bills can be reduced by up to 50%.
- Superior Products International - Super Therm® Insulating Ceramic Coating is designed to reflect over 95% of solar heat to reduce energy costs 20-70% for air-conditioned buildings during the warmer months. It can be applied to roofing and walls of buildings, refrigerated trucks, freezers, water pipes and oil storage tanks.
- Energy Efficient Solutions - Low cost foil insulation can dramatically cut your utility bills by reflecting 97% of Radiant Heat.
- EcoFoil Radiant Barrier EcoFoil Radiant Barrier and Foil Insulation can reflect up to 97% of Radiant Heat. Click to view our test studies, installation guides, and FAQ.
- Innovative Insulation Radiant barrier insulation systems reflect radiant heat energy instead of trying to absorb it.
- ClearDome Solar Thermal - Keep Your Home or Office Cooler in Summer and Warmer in Winter With our low-cost passive Thermal Barrier Fabric.
- StarKool - Ceramic thermal coating & acrylic liquid insulation will reduce the heat build-up in your home or office with StarKool's 93% solar reflectance which will reduce the load on air-conditioning dramatically!
- Thermo-Shield - Roof Coats greatly reduce thermal shock and heat penetration by keeping roof surfaces much cooler in hot summer weather. Exterior Wall Coats are highly efficient, energy-saving, flexible coatings, designed to insulate and waterproof exterior walls.
- Texcote - Super•Cote™ is 10 times thicker on average than ordinary paint, it also contains special reflective pigments. Due to their ability to reflect light, these pigments can lower surface temperatures by as much as 40-degrees Fahrenheit, when compared to traditional paints and coatings in many colors.
- Innovative Energy - Aluminum foil reflects 97% of radiant heat and only emits 3% making it an excellent material to reduce radiant heat transfer and meet your residential insulation needs. ASTRO-FOIL reflective insulations and R+HEATSHIELD radiant barriers are made with 99% pure aluminum foil. Prevent heat build up during summer months and reduce heat loss during winter by reducing drafts, providing a thermal break and creating a more thorough building envelope.
- Acrylic Window Innovations - The InnerG window is an insulative, sound deadening interior storm window made from shatter resistant acrylic plexiglas, mounted in a specially designed pvc molding with a magnetic rail. It snaps magnetically to the inside of your existing windows in seconds to reduce sound and heat transfer up to 60% and eliminate condensation, providing savings on both heating and air conditioning costs.
- Solar Integrated - We add a lightweight rigid insulation and gypsum board that acts as a fire and purcture barrier, topped with a durable white single-ply roofing membrane, to produce an energy efficient, weather-tight “Cool Roof‿.
- Smart Breeze Systems - The Smart Breeze house fan provides a practical, affordable alternative to air conditioning. It is designed to cool and ventilate your entire home by bringing in fresh air from the outside. It costs an average of four cents per hour to operate, versus $1.80 per hour to run a five ton air conditioning unit.
- Whole House Fan - A Proven Device That Will Efficiently & Quietly Reduce The Indoor Temperature Of Your Home! Uses As Much Electricity As 2 Sixty Watt Light Bulbs Or 120 Watts Per Hour! A 5 Ton Central Air Conditioning Unit Can Use More Than 6000 Watts!
- Quiet Cool Fan - A whole-house fan system that is quiet enough to install in any room, even your bedrooms!
- The SunRise™ Solar-powered Attic Fan - The environmentally friendly way to cool and protect your attic and roof. During hot summer months attic temperatures can exceed 160°. Small, passive roof vents are inadequate at dissipating this heat.
- Davis Energy Group - NightBreeze is a an integrated heating, ventilation cooling, air conditioning, and fresh air ventilation system that saves energy, improves indoor air quality, and enhances comfort.
- How Whole House Fans Work - Centric Air provides whole house fans and many tools for DIYers to save money on a whole house fan installation as well as continued energy savings once it is up and running. Good resource to explain how whole house fans work and best climates to use them in.
See Directory:Evaporative Cooling - separate index page
- Sprinkool Systems - Periodically mists small amounts of water onto the roof of buildings in a controlled manner. Upon evaporation of the water, the roof is cooled, virtually eliminating the transfer of heat from the roof to the interior. Heat that doesn't come in, doesn't have to be pumped out.
- Patterson Roof Cooling - Designs and installs energy saving large-scale roof deck cooling systems employing resource-conserving water spray evaporation, distributed to and applied directly upon the roof's surface through an electronically-controlled, light UVR PVC pipe system.
- Fan-Jet Roof Cooling - Summer roof temperatures can reach 165 degrees or more but a Fan-jet Roof Cooling system can reduce and maintain roof temperature to 90 degrees. This means a savings to you of 30-38% in air-conditioning costs. Non-air-conditioned buildings can benefit by an internal temperature reduction of 10-18 degrees.
- ClearDome - SolaReflex Passive Solar Roof Cooling Panels Lowers surface temps by 60+ degrees F by reflecting solar energy back into space.
- Zeolite-Water Heating and Cooling System - Zeo-Tech has developed a new energy conversion process for the efficient generation and storage of heat and/or cooling power. Driven by a heat source, this process is solely based on the material zeolite and water and is therefore fully compatible with the most stringent environmental regulations.
- Geothermal Cooling in Alaska - Energy Concepts invented a geothermal-water powered three-pressure absorption cycle cooling system for the Chena Hot Springs ice museum. This generates 15 tons of refrigeration at a cost of $12 a day, compared to $200 a day for a traditional system. (Popular Mechanics; Feb. 2008)
- The Natural Home - Earthtubing utilizes conventional, thin wall, plastic pipe. Fresh air enters a system of these pipes which are laid around the exterior and interior of your home's foundation. You can let the air draft naturally through your earth tubes for a truly sustainable, non-electric, passive geothermal system or add fans and filters to supplement the home's cooling system.
- Refrigeration >
Using Heat to Cool Buildings - It could soon be more practical to cool buildings using solar water heaters and waste heat from generators. That's because of new porous materials developed by researchers from the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. These materials can improve a process called adsorption chilling, which can be used for refrigeration and air conditioning. (MIT Technology Review; April 1, 2011)
- The Solar Driven, "Water-Fired" Chiller-Heater - Yazaki Energy Systems water fired single-effect chillers or chiller-heaters produce chilled water for cooling or hot water for heating, using an absorption cycle energized by waste hot water from an industrial process, co-generation system or from solar energy. Water is the refrigerant and lithium bromide, a nontoxic salt, is the absorbent. (TreeHugger; Apr. 30, 2007)
- Isaac Solar Ice Maker - The Isaac uses the Solar Ammonia Absorption Cycle that was discovered in the 1850s and fell out of fashion in the 1930s with the arrival of cheap electricity and the discovery of the miracle refrigerant freon. The Isaac uses no electricity, gas, or freon.
- Robur - Natural gas/LPG products for heating, cooling and refrigerating with very high efficiency and low environmental impact. Chiller units working with a water-ammonia absorption thermodynamic cycle supplied by a natural gas/LPG burner for the production of cold water down to 3°C.
Solar Air Conditioning
- A New Solar Air-conditioning System - A research team at UC3M has built an absorption chiller capable of using solar and residual heat as an energy source to drive the cooling system. Given an outside temperature from 28ºC and 34ºC, the machine can produce cold water for climate control applications in houses by combining it with a water-to-air heat exchanger. (Science Daily; July 14, 2008)
- GreenCore Solar Air Conditioner by AquaCell Technologies - Off-grid solar powered air conditioner combines photovoltaic technology with DC engineered air conditioning. Model gc10200 provides solar powered cooling and heating for approximately 600 square feet of living space. (Other Coverage - August 11, 2008 - TreeHugger)
- Keeping Cool with the Sun - Solarsa has just launched one of the first pre-assembled solar cooling systems targeted specifically for commercial businesses. Its reduced operating and maintenance costs make it a viable alternative to natural gas and electricity over the long-term. (TreeHugger; Sep. 13, 2007)
- ClimateWell - Highly efficient solar air conditioning equipment with the ability to store energy and convert hot water to cooling and heating, delivering cooling not only when the sun shines but around the clock. Triple phase absorption technology provides the capability of storing thermal energy to deliver a continous cooling output based on a fluctuating energy input, such as solar heat.
- Solar-Powered Air Conditioner - SolCool will launch the Millennia version 4 hybrid solar air conditioner that runs on solar panels, or a wall socket, or batteries. It's designed to cool a large room while substantially lowering electricity costs. The unit operates at a maximum of 500 watts, which is much less than half what typical air conditioning units use. (TreeHugger; Mar. 21, 2007)
- Solar Air Heating and Cooling - The Sun Lizard heats the air, and then uses a fan to pump that air around the building to keep people warm in winter. In summer the fan is used as a heat extractor, pulling rising heat from the building and venting it outside. It retails at $2500 but mass production may reduce the cost. (Star News; Feb. 28, 2007) (Thanks KeelyNet)
- SolCool Solar Air Conditioner delivers reliable comfort at a greater than 75% savings in energy consumption compared to most air conditioning products on the market, in the 2-3 ton range.
- T3Energy - Fusion6 Solar-Hybrid Air Conditioning combines an efficient conventional reverse-cycle air conditioning system with solar thermal collectors and state of the art heat storage to produce the ideal combination of energy efficiency environmental sensitivity and performance. Fusion6 is up to 70% more efficient than conventional air conditioning systems.
- Solarco - Use vacuum tube or flat plate collectors to power an adsorption or desiccant chiller, and watch your summer electricity demand for air conditioning shrink. A solar thermal assisted air conditioning system uses the sun’s energy to heat water which drives the cycle of adsorption and desorption in a water/silica gel chiller system. The temperatures demanded by adsorption chiller systems are ideal for solar thermal power, as is the coincidence of demand for air conditioning and the solar energy available to power the system.
- AIL Research - In solar applications the OA Series liquid-desiccant air conditioners will compete better than absorption chillers in most applications because: they can easily and efficiently store "cooling" as concentrated desiccant, allowing the solar cooling system to meet the large late afternoon and early evening cooling loads that occur on most buildings; they can effectively operate at hot water temperatures below 180 F, where absorption chillers quickly lose efficiency.
- SunDanzer Solar Refrigeration - Save on system costs with SunDanzer battery-powered solar refrigerators and freezers. These highly efficient units with exceptionally low energy consumption require a smaller photovoltaic (PV) system for your refrigeration needs. The brushless DC motor compressor operates on 12 or 24 VDC.
A giant ice ball to cool your home? (video) - In a reverse of a ground source heat pump researchers at the University of Utah led by Professor Kent Udell have patented a method of storing winter cold into a huge block of ice deep underground to then harvest for cooling in the summer. (KSL UT; May 3, 2010)
- TermoDeck - An air conditioning system using the building structure as an energy store of surplus heat, in the hollow core concrete floor slabs. The slabs are cooled with night air in temperate climates, or using conventional chillers in hot climates, but with up to a 50% reduction in required capacity.
- Climator - ClimSel C24 that changes phase at 24°C. (75°F) This means that air at a temperature of 20°C (68°F) or lower makes the material solid. At daytime when the temperature goes up, the solid material melts while releasing a lot of coolness. This will cool down the temperature in the office or house.
- Thermal Storage Research Group - Microencapsulated phase change materials have been incorporated into vinyl sheets to produce a thermal energy storage wall-lining, which can be applied to walls or ceilings to reduce overheating, minimise temperature fluctuations and improve thermal comfort for occupants of the room.
- Solar Components - Is your sunspace too hot during the day and too cold at night? Add thermal mass with Sun-lite® thermal water storage tubes.
- Monodraught - The Windcatcher system has proved to be the most effective method of providing natural ventilation to any commercial building, by encapsulating the prevailing wind from any direction.
- Metcon Windvent is a roof-top, wind-driven ventilator actuated by natural convection from inside the building assisted by the wind outside.
- Passivent - The Passivent name is recognised for providing innovative yet practical solutions for the natural ventilation of both domestic and commercial buildings.
- MiraCool Cooling Crystals absorb and hold up to 1000 times their weight in cool refreshing water, working in combination with the evaporation process. When worn against head, neck or body, cooling sensations are passed to pulse points and carried throughout the body.
- RideCool - Evaporative cooling vests
- Cool Vest - RCPM™ (Renewable Phase Change Material) - a thermal energy storage material that is designed to absorb heat generated by the wearer. It maintains a comfortable 59 degrees F.
- Texas Cool Vest™ - Wear a Safety Body Cooling System. Phase change cooling packs maintain a comfortable 65° F temperature, and help stabilize your body's core temperature!
- ClimaTech Safety by SummitStone - HeatShield II will not make you look bloated. It Lasts....3, 6, 8, hours.. replaceable inserts make this possible. A unique design using a two phase shift system.
- Klimeo - Microcapsules containing a natural temperature-regulating ingredient applied to a fabric undergo a phase change depending on the outer temperature: it is solid in a cold environment and liquid when warm. This enables Klimeo® to compensate for swings in temperature, guaranteeing comfort and well-being for the wearer, while remaining invisible to the naked eye and without changing the fabric’s properties.
- Conservation / Air Conditioning >
Cleanair system said to cut energy costs by up to 25 percent - If only the air already in buildings could be cleaned up and reused, far less energy would be used on continuously conditioning fresh air, heating it or cooling it. University of Copenhagen’s Prof. Matthew Johnson's patented Cleanair system involves a process called Photochemical Air Purification, which incorporates ultraviolet light and photochemical reactions similar to those that occur in the Earth’s atmosphere. (GizMag; October 4, 2010)
- Natural Cooling - Heat gain control, convective cooling, radiative cooling, and evaporative cooling methods.
- Passive (and Active) Cooling - Passive cooling techniques (solar chimneys, thermal mass, ventilation, roof ponds, ...). And, efficient active cooling techniques
- Natural Air Conditioning - a technique used or invented by the Romans a long time ago.
- Twenty-three Tips for Keeping the House Cool
- Cooling Your Home Naturally - common sense suggestions and low-cost retrofit options to help you "keep your cool" -- and save electricity.
- Natural Home Cooling by eartheasy.com - Much of the cost of cooling your home can be saved by passive cooling techniques which don't require expensive retrofits or professional installations.
- Make your own air conditioner - a bucket of ice water and gravity make cold water flow through a coil of pipe attached to the back of a fan, which makes it blow cold air.
- Free Home Air Conditioning! - This is a method for supplying plenty of cooled, de-humidified air for almost any house or many commercial buildings, WITHOUT needing to run an electricity-eating air conditioner compressor! Even better, it is fairly inexpensive to install and unbelievably environmentally friendly! All of the rooms of a house will be EXACTLY as comfortable as if that expensive compressor was running! The temperature, humidity and comfort level can even be regulated by the very same wall thermostat you already have!
- IcyBall Solar Ice maker - Icyball is an intermittent heat absorption type of refrigerator. A water/ammonia mixture is used as the refrigerant. Homemade Icyball
- Compact Heat Pump for Automotive Air Conditioning - The heat pump is based on the well-established absorption cycles, using refrigerants such as lithium bromide/water or ammonia/water. For an automobile, the system would be 10% smaller and 25% lighter. The heat pump does not draw power from the engine. Instead, it is actuated by waste heat from the engine.
- Cooling Tower - Cool towers operate on the same principle as a standard evaporative cooler. Special pads made of CEL-dek sit at the top of a tower with a pump recirculating water over these pads. Air passes through the special pads with little resistance and is cooled by evaporation of the water. This cool moist air is heavier than the hot dry outside air and drops down the tower and into the structure to be cooled.
- Pot-in-Pot Refrigerator - You take a smaller pot and put it inside a larger pot. Fill the space in between them with wet sand, and cover the top with a wet cloth. When the water evaporates, it pulls the heat out with it, making the inside cold. So, instead of perishable foods rotting after only three days, they can last up to three weeks.
- Coolgardie safe - The safe is placed in a spot where it will be in the breeze, if any, and shade. Water is used to wet the fabric sides in the safe. The heat of the climate evaporates the water off the sides of the safe creating a cooler interior.
- Measured Cooling Energy Savings From Reflective Roofing Systems In Florida
- "Nightsky" System Cools Roof Tops, Saves Energy - The system provides chilled water to in-slab tubing and to fan coils. Water sprayed onto the office roof at night is chilled by the night air to approximately 10-15ºC (50-60Fº). This cooled water is drained to a storage tank and filtered. The system has a simple payback of 2.5 years and is most effective in arid climates with clear night skies.
- Solar chimney - A solar chimney is a way of improving the natural ventilation of buildings by using convection of air heated by passive solar energy. The solar chimney has been in use for centuries, particularly in the Middle east, as well as by the Romans.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Produces Hot Water & Free Cooling - An add-on heat pump water heater (HPWH) is one of several technologies to cool and dehumidify a house as it provides your hot water.
- Cooling with Solar Heat: Growing Interest in Solar Air Conditioning - The summer sun, which heats up offices, also delivers the energy to cool them. The thermal use of solar energy offers itself: Days that have the greatest need for cooling are also the very same days that offer the maximum possible solar energy gain.
- HVAC 4 Pennies - Air Q.E.R.V. is a scam, according to Lloyd Meador - "It was brought to my attention that James does not own the HVAC4Pennies site. Although it still references fraudulent items such as the windmills that are not owned or controlled by James Quinn/Rivera in anyway and the same HVAC system that James is trying to offer people with no proof of viability or honest business track records that can be independently referenced and confirmed I still have an obligation to the owner of the site to state that again, James Rivera/Quinn did not create this site per an email I received tonight (2/2/09). Hope this provides further clarification."
- Directory:Home Generation
- Directory:Deep Lake Water Cooling
- Directory:Maisotsenko M-Cycle Coolerado
- Directory:Magnetic Refrigerators
- Directory:Evaporative Cooling - Directory of technologies and methods of using evaporative cooling for non-electric refrigeration.